The Teen Titans ((Open))

SymphonicFire

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pyro nodded at Discharge's words. "Likewise."

Then the smaller girl said some words, the last of which sounded like a name. Discharge then asked him if he had a spell to translate what had been said. He remained silent for a couple moment as he mentally searched through the spells he had available.

"I would have to know what the language is called, I think." He said eventually, finding a spell that might work.

Tyranii. Tyranii... It should work for that. Pyro nodded, showing he heard, then remained silent as he began concentrating on the spell. After a second, a magical glow surrounded the little girl, disappearing a couple seconds later.

"There we go, that should work." Pyro said after he finished. His spell should translate her words to English, as well as translate Discharge and his words to her language.

Well, that hadn't worked. Apparently it had been the wrong language. Pyro sighed slightly, concentrating again before casting the spell again for the correct language.

"Alright, that should work then." Pyro said after he had finished.

Pyro sighed as the spell once again failed. He had never been good at that one, but it usually worked. Maybe it was because it was an alien language or something, since he didn't usually have problems with Earth languages. He waved his had at Discharge for a moment as he spoke.

"You know what? You should just try your tech stuff, Discharge. This obviously isn't working." Pyro said, sighing again.

"I thought spells would be more accurate and more effective. If this works on her, she won't be taking normally" Fire said as she took a chip from her PDA. She walked towards Starwind and waiting for a reaction.

Starwind Giggle some then saw fire grab something and started heading towards her with it then Starwind cover her hands in water bubbles things are to fight if she has to

((you know what i mean right for water bubbles right?))

"It probably would be, if it would work." Pyro said in response to Discharge as he watched her approach the alien, who seemed to prepare herself for a fight. The armored male shifted subtly, reacting to the alien's aggression by preparing himself for a fight.

Before Starwind had time to do anything Fire thew the chip and hit her forehead she felt it doing something not sure what.

After a couple moments after the chip landed Starwind mind went blank and she had got an emotionless face and rarely blinking like she was just stareing

Pyro relaxed somewhat as Discharge threw the chip onto the alien's forehead, making her simply stand there, emotionless and unblinking.

"Is that supposed to happen like that?" Pyro asked, moving closer to examine the alien as she stood there.

"I'm trying to program things into the chip. It's just so that she doesn't take it off" Fire replied. After she was done, she walked towards Starwind and looked at the chip. She raised her hand, pressed her thumb against her index finger, and pulled them apart, making a thin line of electricity. She puts her fingers on the chip and zaps it.

"That should do it, took longer than Kibarian" she said, stepping back.

"Alright then, I'll just leave you to it, I guess." Pyro said, stepping back as Discharge went up and did something to the chip. After a moment's pause, a ball of water and ice came off of the alien, flying around as if it were trying to fight off something. Pyro encased it in a shield to keep it from hurting anyone.

((hey think of it like this the water and ice that going are like white blood cells and the chip is like a virus in the human body the water and ice are trying to protect the host aka Starwind but it doesn't want to hurt her))

((we are also not going to get anywhere without the aliens attacking also fire you know how are talking is going to go down and pyro i know i was just giving you an idea by that))

Starwind still have some free will and try to reach the chip to take it off

((The Gordanians would attack with ease if we don't have a team yet. I never said how they are going to communicate. It's not fixed so you don't have to follow the old plot))

Fire sighed as she pressed a button on her PDA, causing the chip to fall off. "This doesn't even make sense, the chip was sending brain waves, it doesn't do anything other than that"

Fire shot a bolt of electricity at the chip and it turned to ashes. Her hands started to crackle with electricity as she watched the alien.

Archived