The Teen Titans ((Open))

SymphonicFire

"Couldn't tell ya." Pyro said simply, watching the chip fall off before Discharge reduced it to ashes. He wasn't sure what they were supposed to do now, her tech and his magic had both failed to translate the alien's words. He stood at the ready in case of an attack, but did nothing else.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((well i like how she talked kinda how i design her not just that but yea thats how the race of Dovahkiin talk also last time we didn't have a team and we defeated them just fine she is an alien so things that work on humans and other stuff like that will work differently on/for her))

After the fell off Starwind fell over painting Gasping for breath "Hi Meanie tol ahraan zu'u unt wah doj hin tinvok ahrk tol los fos hi dreh" said Starwind then after a short pause for some more breaths she stood back up "You Meanie that hurt i was trying to learn your language and that is what you do" she said again so they can understand

((We were a team since we worked together, plus the Gordanians weren't defeated))

"Sorry" Fire said with an irritated looking her face, "What is a child doing in another planet?"

Before anyone could say anything, an enormous ship flew above the city, causing the citizens to run an scream.

"Looks like you're not the only visitor here" Fire said as she watched the ship.

The mothership dropped a cone shaped ship onto a small island near the city. A hologram of an amphibian looking alien appeared ontop of it saying, "People of Earth, we come to your planet hunting an escaped prisoner, a very dangerous prisoner. Do not interfere, and we will leave your city with minimal damage. But if you attempt to assist her, your destruction will be absolute."

The hologram disappeared and troops started flying out of the ship, starting to destroy shops and cars.

Pyro simply kept a close eye on the alien as she laid there, finally speaking English. At least he could understand her now, though he wasn't sure how she could have learned the language simply from listening to what was being said. Before much else could really be said, a large ship appeared in the sky. Pyro drew both his blades and stood ready for whatever happened next.

All that happened was a hologram talking about how they would leave with minimal damage if they recieved no resistance during their search for the prisoner. And of course, the first thing their forces did was start destroying cars and buildings.

"'Minimal damage'? Yeah right." Pyro growled out as he watched the destruction. "I'm guessing you're the one their searching for." He said to the alien, turning to face them. "Well, if you two would kindly help me beat some sense into these invaders, I'd appreciate it."

"Run? No. I will not run away while there are innocents in danger." Pyro said, glaring at Discharge as she went into an alley. He turned around and began walking off, about to teleport away to face the threat to his city. These two didn't seem like they were helping, so he wasn't going to wait around for them.

Fire narrowed her eyes as she watched Phoenix and Starwind walk away from her. She gritted her teeth and ran after Phoenix, "It's not running. We were out in the open and the aliens could have spotted Starwind. If you are going to face them, the aliens are definitely going to destroy the city once they find out that you are trying to stop them. Judging from the staffs they use to shoot things, i'm guessing they have a bigger version that they'll use on the city. Even more citizens would be in danger once they pull out a weapon like that. We have to go after Starwind and find out what is going on" she said as she stopped walking. "Did you even think about that?"

Pyro growled at Discharge's words, spinning around to face her as he responded.

"Of course I did! I don't care what kind of weapons they have though, they're threatening innocents, and I can't simply sit around while they do what they're doing." He growled, glaring at her even though she couldn't see his eyes through the helmet.

"They would be in much more danger if you confront them" Fire said, keeping a serious expression on her face. "You must be the type who let's their emotions decide for you. You should be careful, emotions like that can be dangerous".

She walked away for a few seconds before stopping, turning back to look at Phoenix. "If you want to save these citizens, then come with me an find Starwind" she said before flying in the direction Starwind went.

Pyro growled to himself as Discharge walked off. He hated not being out there to protect people. Heck, for all he knew, Starwind deserved to be a prisoner. Of course, these aliens' actions were making them look more like the villains, and he was one to trust actions over words when it came to what side you were on.

He looked back towards the invading force for a second, growling and narrowing his eyes at the destruction before turning and storming his way over to where Discharge had been before following after her. He wasn't sure why she had been riding her motorcycle before if she could fly. He didn't much care though, activating his magic after a few seconds and creating a pair of wings out of flame, which he then used to begin flying.

"Fine, but let's make this quick. We can't waste time while others are in danger." He said once he became level with Discharge.

Fire nodded and started to tap on her PDA, "I have a sonic analyser in my PDA. If she's around, I'll hear her" she said, looking around. After a few minutes, she stopped and looked down at a building, "I can heather heart beat. She should be in the movie theatre"

((yes i am doing this again fire)) After Starwind enter the movie theare she ran around looking for some places to hide but as she ran she stop all of a sudden to look at a movie poster it was My Little Pony Equestia Girls it was so bright and colorful that she forgot where she was running to and just stay there looking at it

Pyro looked down at the theatre that Discharge had pointed out. Apparently Starwind was in there. Well, time to go get her.

"I'll get her." Pyro said, letting his wings dissipate as he fell. Just before he hit the roof, he teleported, landing in the hall without creating a hole in the roof. He stood up, looking down the hallway both ways before picking a direction and going down it. He stopped as he saw the small alien staring at one of the movie posters.

"Come on, let's go." Pyro said, picking up the girl in his magic and walking back to where he had entered. "And just in case you were worried about it, I don't plan to turn you over to those other aliens."

With that, he teleported both of them up to Discharge, activating his magic again to recreate his wings as he held Starwind in a magic field.

"vir los bo wah gaav nau veysun vothni niin noticing, nust los really tough ahrk mul" said Starwind after a pause to think "how are we going to get on the ship without them noticing, they are really tough and strong" said Starwind again

Pyro growled to himself as nobody even tried to move, and Discharge outright ignored him. He looked over at the ship as he contemplated Starwind's question.

"Well, If I knew where the bridge was, or any room in the ship really, I could probably teleport all three of us directly into the room." Pyro said, still looking at the ship.

Suddenly, a group of Gordanians bursted through the wall and pointed their staffs at them.

"Never mind that, take these guys down before they take us" Fire said as her hands cracked with electricity. She started to shoot electrical beams at the aliens, punching and kicking them to the ground when they came close to her.

Pyro turned as some of the aliens burst through a wall, pointing their staffs at the group. He brandished his swords, firing blasts of flame at them and slashing at them when they came close. He made sure not to shoot flames near the frozen ones, so that they remained where they were. The only reason he wasn't charging in was because he wanted to give Discharge a firing lane clear of any allies. It wouldn't be good if he got in the way of one of her shots, especially since she was shooting electricity and he was wearing a metal suit.

Archived