The Teen Titans ((Open))

SymphonicFire

Fire kicked down the last of the aliens and walked out of the building, watching the aliens on the streets fly back to the mothership. Fire turned aroun and looked at Starwind and Phoenix, "thanks for the assist, but this isn't over. Now that we have interfered, their leader will strike harder. It's only a matter of..." Fire was cut off by anther hologram of the Grodanian leader.

"Fools! The Earth scum were warned. Your insolence will be punished. Your city shall destroyed!" It said as the motor ship flew above the city and pointed a giant canon at it.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pyro opened his mouth to respond to Discharge, but was cut off by the sound of the alien leader once again speaking. His eyes narrowed as the ship flew over the city and pointed a large cannon at it.

"We have to stop this. Now." Pyro said simply, glaring up at the ship as he tried to locate someplace to teleport to. It would take a lot of energy to make it that far up, but he was pretty sure he could manage it and still have enough energy to fight.

"Something that big would take a while to charge up, we will have enough time to get to the bridge and stop the canon as their leader" Fire said as she used a lazer to cut a circle from the bottom of the ship. She pulled the piece out and peeked at the hallway. Once t was clear, she pulled herself up and looked around.

Pyro followed Discharge into the ship silently. Well, as silently as a full suit of metal armor would allow anyways. They were in the ship now though, they just had to find the bridge and stop that cannon from firing.

• 2 weeks later...

"I have the structure of the ship on my PDA. I can hack through motion sensors, alarms, things like that" she smiled as she kept on walking through the corridor. "Here we are, stand back" she said as she aimed her palm at the door as it started to crackle with electricity.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Lord Trogaar, the weapon has reached full power" an alien said as he pushed buttons.

Trogaar turned around from his chair and said, "Then begin the firing sequence"

They continue to push buttons and the count down began. "The earth scum shall learn. It takes more than three juvenile heroes to defy the mightly Lord Trogaar!" he said, standing up. The weapon began go glow and hum, aiming at Jump city.

There was a rumble as the door suddenly bursts open. As the smoke cleared away, the three of them where standing at the doorway. "We're not three heroes; we are one team"

Trogaar growls as his soldiers charged at the three of them. "Let's go!" Fire yelled as she fired her electric bolts at the soldiers.

Pyro followed along with the group, determined to stop the cannon before it fired. There were lots of innocents down there, and he wasn't about to let them die.

When they reached the door, Pyro drew his weapons, walking in with the others. He launched himself as soon as Discharge began attacking, and he landed on one alien before blasting another away with a small magical explosion.

Starwind also followed them in shooting water to push them back as she made her way to the main console as she did this she said as soon as the door opened "naal zey osos tiid ful zu'u vis unt wah nivos nii. gutiriik tech los bit zuk buruk fein hin lorfonaar zu'u los ahk nunon gein wo vis etaak daar tinvok het" half way there "by me some time so i can try to disable it. alien tech is a bit more difficult than yours i guessing i am also the only one who can read this language here " said translated when she got there she froze all the guys there then began to to look over the console

Pyro gave a grunt in response as he continued fighting back the aliens, keeping them back with blasts of flame and swings of his sword. Anyone getting too close met either his fist or a magical explosion knocking them back. He placed himself to stop the aliens from getting to Starwind.

Fire kept on fighting the aliens. She started to prepare a program to shut down the ship if Starwind can't. It would be difficult since the ship wasn't from Earth, but it's not impossible. She suddenly found herself facing Trogaar, charging at her very quickly. Fire tried to fly up to get a higher position to shoot from, but was grabbed by the leg and thrown against the wall across the bridge.

Pyro bashed another alien with the hilt of one of his swords before looking over at Discharge to see her thrown against the wall by the alien leader. Well, he seemed to have taken care of all the aliens over here, so he launched himself towards the leader, sheathing one of his swords in mid-air so that he could hold on to the alien as he landed, wrapping an arm around his neck as he began beating on him with his other sword and his magic.

"ok zu'u belive zu'u ofaal daar ful gevild nau zu'u los ni entirely bek fos fen koros nuz zu'u mindok laat fen helt" she said as she started to do what she thinks is right "ok i belive i got this so hold on i am not entirely sure what will happen but i know the last will stop" she translated. After a bit she continued to press buttons and turn knobs, and pull levers after she finish "ok zu'u lorot daar fen dreh nii" said starwind then she pulled one last lever then back away after which the entire ship start to flash red "zu'u lorot mu fend ru" said starwind after a bit of backing up "i think we should run" said starwind as she started running to the door

Pyro swung his body around after Discharge landed her blow, using his armored weight to pull the alien down to land hard on his face. Pyro got up after that, retrieving his second sword before following the two out of the room.

"As long as the cannon doesn't fire and the ship doesn't crash into the city, it should be good." Pyro said as he ran.

"pruzah zu'u didn't geivah nii ahst okaaz nuz zu'u drey siiv por tol los peh bit hond nol hiim" said starwind after a bit of thinking "well i didn't aim it at the sea but i did find a island that is quite a bit away from the city" translated starwind as she continued to run

Fire jumped down the hole that they came from and hovered in the air, watching the ship crash into the sea. She landed on the island near them and watched the sunrise, saying "That's quite a view, somebody's got to build a house out here"

Archived