The Teen Titans ((Open))

SymphonicFire

Keep in touch... Hmm... Pyro took the communicator offered to him, looking it over for a moment before putting it away. He gave a nod to Discharge before speaking.

"Thanks. You two are alright, glad you're here to help." He said, looking at the two girls.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pyro watched the two girls for a moment as Discharge spoke of staying together. Well, he already had a place to stay.

"I guess I'll see you two around then. I've got my own place to stay." He said, looking back out over the sunset.

"Right. I guess I'll see you two later then. Goodbye." Pyro said before activating his flame wings again and flying off, returning to where he had been relaxing before and banishing his armor. He sat back down in his chair, closing his eyes for a bit. Eventually, he got up and took the stuff back into his place.

((Alright then))

"Well! It's finally finished" Fire said as he stood in the living room, watching birds fly past the big window. "We should start claiming our rooms. I'll take the one at the end of the corridor". She walked around and paused at the kitchen, "I wonder what Phoenix is up to, we haven't seen him in a while" she said as she opened the fridge.

starwind following fire around when they stopped in the kitchen "zu'u fen kuz gein ahst gon do corridor. fahvos don't hi for mok ruz" said starwind after a bit of thinking "i will take the one at the beginning of the corridor. why don't you call him then" translated starwind

• 2 weeks later...

Pyro was watching tv in his apartment when the communicator he got from Discharge went off. He floated it over to himself and answered the call, holding the device to his ear like a phone.

"Is there trouble?" He asked simply, still watching the show but ready to leave if he needed to.

"Umm, you don't need to hold it up to your ear. I can see your ear on the screen" Fire said as she looked up at the big screen that showed up on the windows. "Anyways, I was wondering if you'd like to look at the tower, It's finally finished"

Pyro blinked a couple times before removing the communicator from his ear and flashing into his armor. He didn't trust these people with his secret identity yet.

"Sure, I'll come check it out. I'll be there soon. See you later." He said, ending the call and standing, shutting off the tv before exiting the apartment and making his way to the tower.

Fire smiled, but it quickly turned into a frown. "It's been a while since a super villain has attacked, all we get now are robbers. I'd hate to think that they're plotting together" she said as she began typing on the computer. Her eyes narrowed behind her eye ask as she continued to work.

Archived