past the darkness there is light (open)

Xarionette

Cory simply stared at her before nodding. She spread her wings and boosted herself up on the air. She followed beside Silver, glancing at her once in a while. She was still cautious, she never knew when Nightmare Silver will return.

"...She has a point. You wont betray us, wont you?..." She asked, not that she had a problem with anything.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Skarr read through the books in the room reading a passage on a Tree of great magical power. Called the tree of harmony. "Captain, send word to commander Silver. I require her assistance immediately." The captain bowed his head and sent out a scout to spread the word through the ranks.

Rift witnessed the horrific events unfold from within ponyville, and by some means of cunning and talent he had remained undetected. What had been a beautiful peaceful town now had became a living hell for those who did not escape, however he was not going to give up his home so easily. But he knew above all he was no match for even one of these terrifying nightmares that patrol the street, and by using distractions and short teleports he had managed avoid them. Every pony he got to before the nightmares, he would teleport as far toward Canterlot as he could, while still maintaining his energy for any other pony he could get to, and his own escape. While constant teleporting was the hardest thing he could possible imagine, he made sure to save as many as he could.

But that was a week ago, and now he remains as a reconnaissance for any pony that may try to return this nightmarish prison back to its original beauty.

In his stalwart vigilance, he happened upon a unusual pair of ponies speaking to the glorified warden. Wether they knew it themselves or worked for them, he did not know. But he will pursue in case they will need him , or he would learn something new.

Silver smiled and realised the weariness of the others around her. "Of course you can, I'm the original, part of Luna's guard, well I was," Silver soon touched down at the Everfree. "Can you stay here? Hide? Skarr knows this is my place only," Silver then heard the guards.

"Miss Silver, Skarr requests your help for the tree of harmony," the guard walked in, as Silver pretended to bite the Pegasus neck. "Sorry miss!" They shouted and flew off.

"That was close, I won't give information, I'll try not to," Silver started flying before the Nightmare retook over, flying straight into the pegasi screaming at the Princesses.

"Haha too bad, you're a little late sweetie," Silver glared at them then laughed.

Luna was shocked at the pegasi, Silver?! "Silver, stand down, the creature has your mind,"

(Can someone be Tia?)

(Silver just asked you to stay hidden so your safe and a guard collected Silver for help. She pretended to be taken by the Nightmare biting Cory's neck. Then she flew off and I'm relation to Venus screaming at the Princess, the Princess were flying and Nightmare silver came around for them as they flew over. ;) )

((Alright! Time to get things goin' again!))

Cory nodded at Silver and started to trott in the castle. As she heard the guards , she picked up her speed at ran into the castle she stared blankly at the door as it flew open, but when it did, she felt a hint of pain on her neck. As she shifted her eyes, she saw Silver, placing her teeth into her neck, she doesnt appear to be biting, so she must be pretending.

The white pegasus went along with the act, and gave out a painful expression. When the guards wemt off, she returned to her usual unamused expression, and nodded at Silver's statement.

"...Should I go with you?..." But before she even got an answer, Silver took off, and the Nightmare took over. But even though, she poked her out of the castle as she took a peak on whats going on.

--------------------

((I can try to be Tia, but dont expect the best..))

Celestia lips formed a thin line as she observed the situation before her. This is Silver. One of her sister's most loyal guards. And yet, she can sense strong, dark magic emerging from the aura of the aireon. She leaned to her sister, not taking her eyes off of Silver.

"We must be careful of our words and actions sister. I sense great magic. This kind cannot be defeated easily." She said to her quietly as she went back to her normal stance.

"Royal Guard Silver! If you can, fight the creature. If you cannot, we are going to have to use force!" She stated.

Venus looked at Silver at growled. She flew close to the Aireon and looked at her "Silver I know your in there. If you can hear me then turn around and leave. Please don't do this." she begged the Aireon. She had her wings beating and positioned in a way that would help her dodge an attack or help her defend herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abby melted into the shadows as guards came by. She watched as Silver bit Cory's neck and then release as the guards went away. She came out of the shadows and went inside of the castle. She watched Cory as she continued to watch outside. "You shouldn't do that. Somepony will see you." she said

Rift was deep in thought as he hurried toward the castle while doing his best to remain hidden. The sisters that ruled over all Equestria had arrived and now Ponyville will return to it's wonderful self, all would be well again. But doubt loam around him like a thick fog, whatever occurs next could mean the end of the nightmare or the continuation of a dark future. And while he believe that they would prevail, he did not cast aside the possibility they could fail.

(( I feel as though Xarionette should post before I go any further, so I might edit this later. ))

"Sire! The princesses have been spotted! Commander Silver is engaged." A Nightmare unicorn said after he Burst into the room. "Good. Inform the Praetorian Guard. I don't want their minions interfering." Skarr said before his body deconstructed and reformed atop the Spire his horns ablaze like pillars of flame. "Greetings Equestrian Royalty..." His voiced boomed out. "Please come to the town hall. And we will have our exchange." With a crimson glow coating his body Skarr prepared for battle. Forming bone like armor around his his form.

(also please stop posting only ooc comments in the roleplay)

Luna turned to the voice. "Sister, it seems we have found out why," she turned, her horn glowing as she then raised her head. She attacked Silver with a slight sadful look. Sending Silver tumbling in the sky. "I'm sorry," Luna's chariot was still up high in the air

"Sister?"

-----------------

Silver cried out, the real one enjoying this as she pushed through. "Kill Skarr! He'll destroy us all, find the weakness," Before long the original nightmare pushed through laughing.

"Weakness? Bow down to Skarr!" Silver few at Tia as her chariot turned around. She was so close to a bite on the neck, if not a graze.

The Princess nodded to her sister as she turned to her. She exchanged a serious, determined, and sort of game-face look as she listened to every word the mysterious pony said on top of the pillar. She didnt turn her head. She merely stared at him from the corner of her eye, taking in every detail of the new evil that has struck their beloved kingdom. She sighed as Luna attacked Silver.

"You're doing the right thing, sister. Now, be ready for battle. We shall meet this new evil soon." Celestia said as the chariot turned around.

Though she heard what Silver said, and sensed her about to attack, her horn merely glowed. When Venus kicked her out of the way, she turned to her and nodded and thanks. After so, she turned to Nightmare Silver, her horn still aglow.

"I cannot let you perish, for you are still in there Silver. But, I trust you to control this creature as best as you can." She said.

Then, her horn glowed brighter, as the same glow wrapped around Silver's form. After a few seconds, an indestructable bubble has formed around her, keeping her captive. She glanced at the aireon once more before finally letting the chariot take off.

----------------

Cory digregarded Abby's statement as she observed the situation before her. Her red and blue hues slightly widened as the sisters did what they did. She might help on doing something. Who knows? Her agility might be of use. She nodded to herself as she flew out of the castle. She attached herself behind the chariot. She waited.

"Is that? It can't be..." Skarr said as he watched Celestia rise from the everfree. "...Remnant?" He said hopping from the spire and teleporting to an open feild before setting it ablaze in red flames.

"Could it truely be you. After so many Centuries? My love?" The Deranged king watched the sisters as they flew hoping they would see his signal flame.

"CORY!" Abby exclaimed and flew after the pegasus. She hid until she saw a fire. She flew towards it and landed on the outside watching the unicorn within

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venus watched as Silver was encased in a bubble. She turned to Celestia, where she then saw smoke. "Your highness! Look!" she said and pointed towards it.

Celastia continued ro fly towards the sky, aiming for the pillar. But when she lookef at it again, that pony was gone. She was rather confused at the moment, so she looked down. When she did, she saw flames, most likely arranged in a signal-like state. She took the signal, and flew to it.

"Stand do-" But she wasnt able to finish.

----------------

Cory couldnt take it anymore. The ache on her chest was unbearable. She needed to know, and she needed to know NOW. She groaned and flew out of her hiding spot. She went right in beside the Princess, and raised her voice.

"...Wait, you know the Princess??..." She asked.

"...And, shes even your 'love'?!..." She asked the king, as her curiosity couldnt handle it anymore.

"...But how? And...when?..." She knew this wasnt any of her business, she just wanted to ever so badly know.

Silver growled and hissed at the pegasus before long doing the same to the bubble. Silver heard Skarr call out to Celestial. MY LOVE? WHAT IS THIS SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS HIS! 

Nightmare Silver stopped thrashing about before she burst out laughing. "I finally see it. You used me to find dear old Celestia, your love? Last I heard Celestia used to date King Sombra in a different realm, Skarr my dear, your not going to win my Princesses heart, sun nor moon!" Silver continued laughing before a black thick cloak of smoke surrounded her. Englufing the Nightmare Silver, changed her, she was now Celestia's height, Silvers wings had now looked very ripped and bony with few leather skin strewn between them. Silver's armour was instead metal, bones, her head piece now covered, hooves, chestplate (with her cutie mark in the centre) all bone. Her teeth were the same, just whiter and I suppose...sharper. Her eyes were now instead purple, dark purple, almost black. Her iris didn't even seem to be there. Silver's usual long curled mane, had now taken on a glowing kind of hue, and had a few cloud clips in her hair. 

However, she now had a rather large horn on her head. "Well, well, well Skarr, I must say I was rather upset that I wasn't the one," Silver now blasted the shield encasing her with a large laugh. Her trueselves were now showing, the darkness had truly encased her, for Silver belived she'd always be alone, no other pony to take her on because of who she was. Not that it mattered now anyway. In Silvers body was another person known as Vexsis. Skarrs daughter, a true immortal, stuck with youth

Silver felt Vexsis power running through her, where was she? She'd have to be near for it to happen. Or it was either in Silvers blood.

"Hello all," Silver laughed.

Rift had arrived in time, only to witness Silvers transformation with Venus standing alone against her. He could never leave such a pretty Pegasus to fight this battle alone and charged his magic as he ran and teleporting very closely to Venus, wrapping his hoofs around her without touching her wings and teleporting again a short distance to put a little more space between them and super charged silver.

After releasing Venus he eyed up his adversary and new almost instantly he was probably no more then a cockroach to her. he considered teleporting as far as he could to some town that wasn't crawling with nightmares but his pride and sense of obligation glued his hoofs to the ground.

He Was A Stallion, and needed start acting like one. But he forgot... what does a stallion do while staring death in the face? then suddenly he had an idea.

"Upset? is that all!? i would be Furious!" he felt like he had signed his own death warrant and started to feel his legs giving in, but he had stallioned up and it was the only thing keeping him from losing it.

"Upset deary? No! Furious? But of course! Can you not tell, you must be blind to miss," Silver burst out laughing again. She remembered the books she had read on equestrian magic in training, she could finally use it.

"Stupid stallion, join me and we'll simply destroy Celestia!" Silver did not want to hurt Luna she still remembered her as the pony who helped her. Tough.

-----

Luna looked at Silver in horror and sadness. The nightmares, Vexsis? Who was the pony? Luna turned to her sister as she set down with her by the flames as the signal.

"Tia, what has happened to Silver?"

((If you go on profile ad click DA you can see a pic of Nightmare Silver))

a unicorn watched the exchange between the gathering, her coat was white as snow, her mane was a shade of black like an limitless void, and her eyes, one was like a dark red ruby, the other was a shimmering blue sapphire. "All according to plan..." she said with a grim grin as her horn glowed black and silver

----

Skarr sensed the outpouring of magical energy "what the?" he said as his eyes locked onto Silver "Commander, Stand down!" he said making his voice boom again. "they are mine." glaring at the princesses he said one last thing. "I shall Feast in Gutter, as king of nothing. I shall feed on thee the mightiest one."

Archived