past the darkness there is light (open)

Xarionette

(rift teleported Venus)

Rift was a little happy she was laughing instead of chewing on him but it was a little to early for celebration. The offer to join her threw him off guard, he didn't understand what value he was to her. But he had somepony behind him and a plan, so he wasn't going to cut and run... just yet.

"Why Celestia? when it was Skarr who causes your pain!" he felt something... braver? and started moving closer in a circular motion, to Silver

"It's not Celestia's fault your heart belonged to a Unloyal Colt like him! Why not show him the wrath of a broken heart?" He could hear Skarr ordering Silver to stand down... More ammunition

"And listen! he still thinks you will follow him after a betrayal like that!?" A unnatural Grin spread across his face, he didn't even understand what he was doing.

"Would you truly throw away what pride you still have and Help that ungrateful Sow achieve his victory, you may as well just say your his play thing. To be used up and then thrown away like trash" he giggled to himself a little, it wasn't bravery pushing him to do this.

"I will help you... If you direct your anger to the true cause of your distress" He finished speaking and pause about 2 feet from her...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Silver looked at the colt with a nod. "My, my you're right, I have been used, too bad you agreed though," Silvers magic made black too wrap around his body, keeping him there so when she returned she could turn him into her captain.

"Oh Skarr dear, time to live a Nightmare of watching your queen disappear again!" She laughed again and flew straight at Tia, her horn colliding with Tia's. Silver sent a blast of dark energy causing Tia to leave her Chariot to fight.

Silver looked at Skarr, a slight but of pain on her face. "Traitor," was all she said when she sent a large beam at him, she guessed h would dodge it.

"Luna, your not my enemy join me,"

-----

Luna was now in battle stance. "Silver! Fight this creature, you're a loyal guard! One who has always helped us, do not become your Nightmare," Luna helped her sister before firing at Skarr.

((Whoa! I missed a lot...))

Cory slightly growled and hissed as she fidgeted with frustration on her spot. She shook her head roughly as she started to get annoyed to all the chaos around her. And you know what else? She was confused as buck! There's kings, traitors, nightmares, princesses, it just makes her blood BOIL with anger. Both her hues resided from its usual blue and red color, instead, it was replaced with pure red.

"WRAAAAAA!!" She screamed in frustration, she just wants everybody to SHUT UP.

------------

Before Celestia could process any of the becomings before her, everything was undertook with chaos. She faced everything with a slightly worried, yet frustrated expression. Before she could do anything though, she was attacked by Nightmare Silver. And by her observations, this was her pure form. A sudden thought plummeted itself permanently in her brain.

'We could lose, and you might lose your kingdom to him'

Her eyes widened slightly at the thought, but she dismissed it. She let her horn glow in a dark shade of orange, it glowed brighter, before shooting a beam, all the way to Silver, she figured she might avoid it, which is why she saved some power.

Skarr's eyes became a deep shade of red, Silver has attacked him. With the Magical blasts of Luna and silver closing in Skarr merely raised his head up and let the Magic flow into his horns.

"Silver... You Disappoint me. You fight like a Mewling child." His body dissapeared in a red Flash as he reappeared on the clouds his horns flowing bright. And from his body came a wave of energy hoping to serperate the three. The first he would target would be Luna.

Luna spotted his absorption and her eyes widened. "Tia?! Silver I know your in there!" Luna looked upwards as she spotted Skarr. "What is this creature?" She flew upwards before Skarr a good few metres away. "Your a simple stall in wanting attention, so you crave Nightmares, well let me tell you, you're a meat being I am the night,"

----

Silver laughed at Skarr. "Mewling child? Is that what you called Vexsis, no wonder why she hates you," Silver said his all we a slight laugh and smiled asshe felt her in Silver's mind, just a child.

Silver then dodged Tia's attack before looking up at Luna, in sheer terror and worry.

Abby skid to halt when Cory screamed. She ears flopped down on her head and her slitted pupils withdrew into a surprised look. "Uhhhhhh." was all she said

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Venus watched as the stallion outwitted Silver and sent him against Skarr. "Nice work. Whats your name?" she asked him

Rift almost squeal like a foal when the shadowy tendrils wrapped around his entire body, anchoring him in place. he truly didn't think she would respond the way she did, tying him up and leaving him for later. but he thought he'd get away if he could teleport out, but each time he tried it squeezed tighter until it felt like his ribs were about to break and gave up.

he hung his head in shame, after noticing the Pegasus that witnessed his stupidity in action. He felt she was mocking his situation rather then complementing his success and he deserved it after a failure like that.

"My name is Rift Whisper, the avoidably doomed pony..." He wriggled around in his personal shaped prison to emphasize how doomed he was "And your own name?"

"I'm Starlight. Venus Starlight. And the answer to your problem is to stop struggling and think happy thoughts. This is obviously powered by nightmares and unhappiness so if you fight it with dreams and happiness then it should help." She said smiling at him

Skarr looked to Luna "you are weak. You cannot defeat me Nightmare Moon." His featureless eyes locked on to her. "Now if we're done with pleasantries its time for me to ignight the sky." A red orb formed between his horns before firing a twisting red beam at Luna.

Luna widened her eyes in shock. This beast was powerful, the red orbs power was emanating off of it before he had even powered it!

Luna shot her own blue beam back, holding the red light weakly but still well away from her.

"Sister?!" She cried out, a slight tear dropping off her cheek before she regathered her composture. I won't let a useless colt like this defeat me! I'm better stronger! The fighting Luna's eyes became slitely slitted, regaining NM strength.

----

"LUNA!" Silver shouted out and growled at Skarr. "YOU WILL NOT HURT HER!" Silver in seconds sent her own bolt of purple almost black light. He was strong, too strong, silver put effort into it but even the two of them could not ensure the victory over the halfway line.

Abby just sat down where she was and looked at what was happening. "Well while he's distracted I su[ppose that I will just go and free some of the ponies that he captured." she mumbled then turned and walked to Ponyville's town hall to see what she could do.

Archived