Cory

FluffKinz

kW1dlZj.jpg

Name: Cory

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Her left eye is tomato red in color, while her right eye is a purplish blue. There are instances where both of her eyes will turn red or blue, but in most situations there hue is always like the description I described.

Character colour: Her coat takes the color of pure white.

Mane/Tail/Other: Her mane has a goldish, yellow hue. It is long and straight. She keeps the other side loosely tied and lets it hang on the left side of her neck. On the other side is where she lets the parts of her mane that wasn't tied up to hang loose.

Physique: Cory is lighter and smaller than an average pegasus.

Residence: Cory has no actual home, so she travels around a lot. Her never ending curiosity fueling her to see new places and things.

Occupation: Cory has no actual job, so to earn bits, she takes usual jobs like being a deliverer, an employee, and other things as such.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is three question marks. The one on the center is bigger than the other two and is red in color while the other two is purplish blue.

​Cory achieved her cutie mark when she found a bag she shouldn't find.

Little Cory trotted through the woods. Slowing down once in a while to take a peek on some bushes or trees. Her red and blue hues would never stay focused on one spot. That is, until she found a brown 'thingy' hanging from a tree branch. She trotted over to it and looked up at the bag.

She jumped. Nope. She jumped again. Didnt work.This time, she hugged the tree, and brought herself higher up the tree, climbing it on very tiny distances. Until, she jumped up from the tree. While in mid-air, she flapped her wings as hard as she can, giving her only the tiniest boost she needed to grab that bag from the tree.

When she fell, the belongings of the bag scattered around the bag. Her eyes sparkled when she saw all the weird looking 'thingys' shining against the shadows from the trees. They have weird shapes and different markings implanted on them. She approached one of them with caution. She stared at it for most probably the longest time before finally touching it.

The moment her purely white hoof made contact with the 'thingy', she felt a chill run down her hoof all the way down her inner soul. She shivered, and retracted her hoof at almost the speed of lightning, and held it close to her chest.

"Hey!"

She looked up immediately, to see a strange pony wearing a cloak. He couldn't be recognized.

"Get outta here! Scram!"

Cory looked at him blankly, before blinking once then galloping away. When she got home, she went immediately to bed. Only to recognize weird looking shapes on her flank. She stared at it and poked it a few times.

"I wonder why I got it..."

Unique Traits: Due to Cory's light build, she has very stamina and can stay afloat for the longest times. Also because of her small body, she can be a stealthy one and can sneak through tight places and spots. On to the topic of her eyes, both of her eyes can color. It can even change where both of her hues can have the same color. She never knew why, but she mostly theorize that it must have been that 'thingy' she touched when she was still a filly.

History: Cory most probably has the most normal childhood on the record of childhoods. The only difference was that she got bullied a lot due to her eyes, but everytime she stares at her bully for mostly the longest time, they stop bullying her. She never knew why, which she thinks about even to this day.

Her parents are very busy ponies, so she is mostly left to anything she can do. Which resulted her in growing some independence, making her move out a little earlier than she should.

Character Personality: Cory is mostly portrayed as emotionless. Her outer appearance might give someone the thought that she's a pure, innocent, pony. But the truth, is that she is the true opposite of that. Due to her so called 'discoverings' she has uncovered things that she isn't supposed to uncover.

Though she has a straight face most of the time, her emotions are mostly portrayed through her actions and eyes. When both her hues are there usual color scheme, she's fine. When both her eyes are blue, she might have a soft spot for you. When her eyes are red, lets just say, she might not like you very much. And because these event happen rarely, most of the emotions are seen through her actions.

The bad side is that she sticks her muzzle into everybody else's business. Her desire to know more causes this. She also doesn't care about other ponies that much. She mostly does things that benefit herself, and only herself. She might appears like an awesome friend to you at first, but she might dump you the next minute.

Character Summary: Overall, Cory is a overly curious pony who always wears a straight face, and has different colored hues.

Thank you! I really appreciate the comment! I honestly do.

And having an RP with you sounds great!

There arent any open RP's I can find In FFA at the moment, so I'm kinda stuck with nothing to do...

Archived