Cutie Mark Crusaders of Fillydelphia (Sign up in OOC)

RainbowDaringDash

We are either back for another year, we moved from a different school, or we Are coming for our very first day. If you want to have your char be a bit... whats the word, unorthadox you can start at home sleeping lol :razz:

We are a bunch of Blankflanks, no one thinks we are special, and we are basically applebloom, sweetie ect, with people like Silver spoon and diamond tiara bullying us. We had heard a rumor about the CMC in ponyville, and we decide to start our own branch in Fillydephia.

Just a reminder, anyway, lets start :)

-----------------

Archena woke up, yawning her eyes opened. She remembered what day it was, it was her first day of school.... in Fillydelphia...Great. Arch had never liked school that much, she was always dealing with bullys, teachers finding her trying to leave school, and basically never having friends.... and she bet that this school would be no different. She sighed again as she jumped out of her bed, the blankets flyign off as she gets up. She walks to her desk, takign her diary and a pencil before putting it into her bag. She then grabbed a picture, also putting it into her bag. The photo was important to her, though she needed it with her. After that, she walked to the front door, saying bye to her Cousin Peppermint Swirl, then opening it and walking outside. She breathed in the air, then sighed as she exhaled.

"Time for day one...."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fire walked to school and looked at the building. "Now that is one pretty school, approved!" Fire smiled. She wasn't a shy pony, she's the type that waits for ponies to approach her. It seems that every time she introduces herself to somepony, they become her enemy. Fire doesn't want to repeat that mistake, but she really wants friends. She knows how to be independent (she always was), but she can't bare the feeling of loneliness. There is a difference between being alone, and being lonely.

Fire remembered she packed lots of cookies in her saddlebag. "The ponies who become my friend can get one of my prized cookies! The rest is for me" she declared as she walked in and picked up her timetable.

Twister was extremely nervous about starting another school year. Having moved to Fillydelphia from Baltimare, he was looking forward to a fresh start. One where no one knew the kind of damage he could do. Perhaps here he could learn to control himself. He arrived at the school a little shaky. 'Well, at least the building looks sturdy,' Twister mused to himself. Taking a deep breath, he held himself high and walked in, finding a seat near the back of the class. He wanted to be noticed as little as possible. Or at least, he wanted to try.

"Why, this new school looks awesome!"

An oddly short filly declared as she arrived just in time for school. She giggled a bit to herself as she walked in the unfamiliar building. As she did, she started to slow down a little. Why? Due to a thought that always seem to find itself in her head everytime she's in a new social environment.

Sweet Rage wasnt supposed to be in this new school anyways. One of the reasons why she transferred schools was because...well...lets just say she got a little mad, and their classroom literally got into flames. That was way out of her league, even for herself!

Before she knew it, she already arrived in her classroom, in a pretty nervous mood. Sonething she badly didnt want. Sweet tried her hardest to forget about it, and after a few seconds of shaking her head in the doorway, she finally managed to put a smile on her face.

She trotted happily to a seat on the middle of the seat, and glanced at everyone who was in the class, not much she presumes. But even though, she still wanted to be nice.

"Good morning everyone! You guys look really cool today!"

She honestly wanted to have a conversation with somepony, so she looked around to see if she could find one. As she did, she noticed that the closest one to her was seating near the back of the class. She waved over to him, with on of her sweetest smiles.

"Hey there! Everything okay over there?" She said happily.

Fire found her class and sat down in her chair at the corner of the room. She looked at the mare in the corner of her eye as she started to talk loudly. "Okaaaaay..." Fire said to herself as se takes a cookie from her saddlebag and eats it.

Irysha was lying along a ceiling beam, above notice but not openly hiding from the amass of other ponies. She arrived much earlier then any pony else to avoid as much sunlight as she could, and ceiling beams are her favriote spot in any building. She had a hard choice to make and making friends could wait until it was dealt with. 3 inches from her muzzle was the most biggest apple Irysha had ever found and the urge to sink her fangs into its smooth surface, and taste the succulent juice as it ran freely like a fountain was enough for her to compliment going without food during recess. Does she wait and risk losing it, or does she drain it now and suffer later...

She tore her green eyes away from the tasty apple and scanned the crowd in hopes that a clear mind would finally decide. Apples still circulated her head since no one really peaked her interest. Then she saw a short filly shaking her head in the door way, a odd way to make a entrance but anything really goes in school. Irysha watched her with curiosity and some interest as she strolled in and claimed the middle seat almost directly below. She was so enamoured with this short filly she had forgotten all about her dilemma.

"I wonder if we could be friends...?"

Twister was surprised that somepony else was already talking to him. With a slight smile, he gave a small wave and replied "Oh, uhm, hi. Yeah, everything's fine." He kind of wished this pony would just ignore him, but at the same time it felt nice to be talking with somepony. Twister began to truly believe things could be better here.

Archena arrived at school, sighing as she looked around. The place looked like every other school, boring, and filled. She walked past the gate, going t her class. Once inside, she noticed that a lot of the place was filled, though their wasa seat in her favorite place, the back row, right in the corner. She smiled as she ran over their, sitting down and pulling her diary and pencil out of her bag. She started writing in it, about the what had happened so far.

'So, i arrived at my new school today. So far no sigh of the bullys who follow me around, though thats how it always starts. No one hre seems to have noticed me yet, though i havent noticed anyone i can try and talk to yet either. I hope the day starts to change in MY favor for once, and not for theirs.....'

After she finished writing she sighed, putting it in her bag again as she stayed seated, her head on her desk as she thought.

"Man, there are alot of weird ponies here" Fire thought as she crammed another cookie into her mouth. A few of us still don't have their cutiemarks! Perfect, I'm not this last one. I might get mine during the school talent show...if they have one"

She continued to think to herself until she noticed a pony ontop of the lights. Fire'a eyebrows scrunched up as she watched the bat pony.

The short filly's head tilted slightly to the side. The filly she was talking to said he was fine, but thats not what she sees. The pony seems to be quite the shy one. I mean, come on! You can tell just by the way he speaks!

But then again, shy ponies really enjoy their privacy, so she just gave him a smile, and said, "Well, if you say so! But hey! If you ever wanna talk to someone, I'm always open for that. You can call me Sweet by the way."

Sweet wanted to ask for the filly's name too, but then again, he might want to be alone, so instead, she gave the filly a little wave and faced front. This is where her head would start looking around for somepony to talk to.

But alas, everypony seemed to be busy. Somepony was writing on her diary, somepony was eating cookies, and she's sitting here with nothing to do. She groaned a little and leaned her head to her chair, leaning her short body backwards and placing her head ontop the chair, her hooves dangling limply on each side. Her dark blue hues shot up, maybe the ceiling would have something interesting to say.

She didnt see a ceiling though.

Sweet Rage jumped up the moment she saw a living creature on top of where she was. The surprised filly regained her posture, and fixed her light red hooves ontop the table. She stared at the space between her hooves.

"It is most likely NOT going to be a ghost..." she said to herself quietly.

With that thought in mind, Sweet, ever so slowly, looked up. The short filly couldnt see anything though. Why? Her eyes were closed shut. She breathed in and out, and again, ever so slowly, opened one eye to look up.

Her eyesight was a bit blurry due to shutting it so tightly, but when it finally adjusted, she saw not a ghost, or a zombie, or a werewolf, or a gigantic spider that can laser beams out of its eyes, or anything she would be scared of, but instead, she saw somepony that can be a friend.

"Oh! Haha, hey there!" She said out to her as both her eyes opened.

Irysha leaned her head over the beam as far down as she could to get a little closer and hear what the short pony was saying to the quite one. her hearing was great but trying to listen to one thing over the sound of multiple colts and fillys was difficult. She loves to learn new things about other ponies even if un-invited, it builds her own self confidence when she knows things about others and helps her decide if that pony is someone she wants to know and possiably become friends.

She leaned down as far as she could and barely caught the last few words of their short exchange which to her was the most valuable piece of information, her name is Sweet! She straightened back out along the beam and smiled to herself in victory for she had learnt Sweet's name now felt confident she could introduce herself!

Maybe later though for there was a strange tingly feeling running up her spine, like someone was spying on her and quickly turned to find who ever was staring at her and ask them to stop. It was uncomfortable and slightly threatening when people ogled her, or simply just stared at her.

However the commotion Sweet caused below stole her attention from the creepy pony watching her, and leaned her head back over quickly trying to piece together what had occurred in the few short seconds she wasn't looking. She immediately felt guilty when she figured she was the cause and everyone seemed to quite down long enough for her to hear something abouts ghosts.

"I'm very sorry if my appearance frightened you, Sweet. And I assure you, I do not phase through walls." She smiled as warmly as she could without revealing her teeth.

Arch sighed as she watched all the other ponies talk. This was what she always hated the most, the fact that when she got to a new school, she knew no one, and no one knew her. She enjoyed the 'no one knew her' part, but she wished that she had friends. She just sighed again, doubting it would happen as she waited for the teacher to arrive. While she waited, she reached into her bag and pulled out the photo she had carried with her. It was a picture of her parents, and her, when she was just a little foal, and when she was still sick.... Then, she slid another one from behind the last. It was a picture of her after she had recovered, breaking a cart by accident with her cousin Peppermint Swirl their, laughign at Arch's accident. Both of these were important to her, and were normally the two things that helped her keep trying, keep hoping, that things could get better.

She kept the photo's in her hoofs as she looked at the seats around her. She was sitting in the corner, their was a seat empty next to her, in front of her, and diagonal to her. She was happy about that, it meant that she could easily doge work without people getting at her. Aftr she noticed that, she turned all her attention back to her photo's.

The short filly felt herself getting happier as the bat pony spoke to her. Being social can be so rewarding at times. She chuckled as the unknown bat pony told a joke. She didnt feel strange that the bat heard what she said about ghosts, but more, so you say, embarrassed.

"Oh its nothing really! And it wasnt your appearance that took me by surprise! Oh no! Actually, I think you look pretty cool! I mean, just look at those wings, they look awesome!"

But what took Sweet by the hooves was the fact that, she knew her name. And if she recalls carefully, she knew fully well that she never shared her name to her, or has spoken it loud enough to hear. But from what she heard, bat ponies have heightened hearing because of their ears, so maybe everything is all good.

"Hey! You already know my name! Oooh! Are you psychic?"

Sweet Rage's friendly smile turned into a grin, as she went deeper into the exchange. It was a little weird talking to somepony who was almost right above you.

"Guess what, I'm psychic too! I can guess your name only by a few questions!"

The light red pony started to make weird gestures with her hooves, waving them around her face as it trying to make symbols and signals.

"Question number 1! What is..." Sweet trailed off, most likely to add some drama.

"Your.....NAME!" She chuckled as she declared, spreading her hooves abover her head as she placed a weird, sort-of-serious expresion on her face.

Irysha didn't feel so guilty and more so happier when Sweet's smile quickly spanded her face, and sort of hyper activity over toke her. But she did feel odd when she mentioned how cool she looked. Fangs, Weird ears, greyish coats, vampiric diet on apples... was she being genuine or just trying to be kind?

She toke a short look at her wings and personally thought they would be terrify if they weren't attached to her. However It wasn't every day she was told she was awesome, and decidied it was a good feeling. So there was only positive intention to it and left it at that.

But whatever she was doing with her hooves drew her attention in like a cat discovering something shiny and feeling the compulsion to investigate and followed the movements with her head. She didn't think the guessing game was going to be much fun since she had a fairly unique name, but that moment of doubt was washed away as sweet just simply ask the question after building up so much suspense... it was funny really, she could already feel she would get along with her. But would Sweet get along with her is now the question.

she giggled lightly and tilted her head to the side with a chessy grin "My name is Irysha and I had never relised my pysche power before today. Maybe now I can rule the world, if you'd join me~" She assumed Sweet wanted to hoof shake and reached down, flapping her wings in stability so she didn't feel like she was falling off.

Sweet Rage tensed up im excitement as she nodded with a game face plastered on her features. She assumed that Irysha might want a hoof shake in order to make this agreement, and exchange, work. She can see her reaching down to her, but as she tried to lift up a hoof to connect with Irysha's,

It didnt reach.

"Ah! Oh dear, give me a moment..." Sweet muttered as she place both her back hooves on the surface of the chair, and stood up on it. Its a bit wobbly, but she managed.

The short filly, finally in reach, enveloped Irysha's hoof in both her own hooves, and said something in a low, ratchy, smoky kind of voice. The kind of voice that you hear from those mafia guys around the streets.

"It is a great pleasure to have an agreement with you, Irysha. I will assure you that if anypony gets in our way, he will be....eliminated quickly..."

After that, Sweet stared at Irysha dead straight in eye with a lot of seriousnes flooding on her face. After a few seconds, she wasnt able to hold it anymore and let out a chuckle. She let go of her new friend's hoof to hold her stomach, only to loose balance and fall backwards.

Reflexes kick in, and Sweet managed to hold, no not hold, but more likely hug Irysha's hoof to regain balance.

"Whoops...Haha...Remind to take ninja classes..."

She let go of her new friend's when she felt jer stance being safe enough, and proceeded to sit on her chair normally. She looked up at Irysha with a huge smile on her face.

"Um...dont mind me asking but, are you gonna come in the classroom anytime soon?"

Irsyah tried to match the game face, squinting her eyes and slowly nodding to look more serious. She coughed to the side to sound a little more raspy and deepened her voice "I'm glad we could come to this arrangement~" and cackled like a stylish evil villain.

The seriously look became genuine when she noticed Sweet's wobbling. She braced herself as well as she could before sweet's balanced gave in and acted as the perfect grip. maybe if she had come down to her level, this could've been avoid along with that guilty feeling that had returned.

But she thought that such things brought ponies closer together, she secretly hoped that she could still have a effect on ponies to better share herself. Not in in ways that could result in disaster like that one that just occurred but much more safer and friendlier.

Her concerned voice became quite soft "I'm so sorry Sweet! here, I'll come down now" she sort of half glided down and landed lightly on the wooden floors, than quickly switched into a ninja pose and back to the deep raspy voice she was try out before "I think we could become Professional Psyche Ninjas hell bent on world domination~" a cackled again as she randomly did martial art stances she had seen in one place or another. she wanted to get rid of that guilty feeling as soon as she could and the fastest way she knew was to make another laugh.

Sweet's hooves swayed back and forth as she watched her new friend, Irysha, sort of glide down. She has to say, having a bat pony as a first friend in an unfamiliar school is most definitely a new experience. From what she heard, these cool looking creatures are the flying rulers of the night. To her, they seemed very interesting, and ever since she heard of their existence, she always wanted to be friends with one. And now, she actually has one!

She estimates that this school year might be a fun one.

A chuckle escaped her lips as Irysha made a couple of martial art stances. She placed her hoof under her chin, and hummed a 'hmm". As if she's thinking on the decision. But hey, who doesnt wanna be a psychic ninja? She laughed to herself as she hopped off of her seat, and joined Irysha on her stances.

"Why stop on world domination? When we can rule the entire galaxy and have everyone bow to our hooves! Haaaayaaa!"

She fancied a kick, and worked hard on trying to hold back her laughter. She didnt care if others look at her as if she's insane, all she cares about is that she's having fun. But then, out of nowhere, she gasped. She clutched her cheeks between her hooves, giving her an exaggerated surprised look. She turned around swiftly, and clasped Irysha by the shoulders. Sweet shook her new friend slightly as she spoke in distress and fright.

"But wait! How can we achieve our goal when..."

Sweet placed a hoof around her new friend's shoulders, and pointed to a random student. (This student can be anyone by the way)

"...The all-powerful sorcerer/sorceress still guards the fields of earth?!"

Sweet held in a giggle, but a bit still managed to escape her mouth.

Archena sighed again, staring at the two pictures. She didnt know why, or how, she had gotten sick. All she knew was taht it had changed her whole life. With her enhanced strength, she often broke things, got herself suspended.... and normally caused tons of trouble. Though good had also come out of it. In the time she has had her enhanced strength she had tons of laughs, though not once had they been with a friend... normally with just her cousin. Arch wished that to change, and she layed the photos on the front of the desk, then she put her head down, sighing again.

Then she heard movement right in front of her.

A group of colts, all older then her, and bigger then her, had surrounded her seat, all staring at her. One of them grinned as he swiped her pictures. Arch leapt at him, though she was still in her seat and ended up knocking the whole table over. She landed on the table. She stomped the table with her front hooves, a splinter from it going into her hoof. She didnt even notice, she just jumped in the air, trying to reach the photo's that they had stolen. Then she saw one of them had her dairy too, and her bag. She shed a tear as she kept trying to get them back.

(This is a event that actually has happened at my school more then once. Not with photo's or diarys, but people have done this with phones, bags, and a lot of other stuff. Its horrible)

Irysha was loving this first day of school, she met Sweet, quickly became friends and now she is playing world domination. today couldn't get get any more happy for her and it showed in her smile.

As she finished her last marital stance movement that look fairly intricate, she gasped at Sweet. "Your a genius! with with our brains combined we shall have no problem forcing the galaxy to its knees!" she swung her hoof out and around in front of herself, picturing the masses kneeling before her and her trusty partner in crime as far as the eye could see, and erecting a large statue in they honour. she was getting to far into this and all the awkward looks she receive from those few ponies with nothing better to do were of no consequence, for they would soon kneel!

She turned to Sweet and was going in for the hug, even though she thought it was too early. But did not expect Sweet to sudden grab her first and she spook just a little before relaxing and taking in what she was saying. her face swapped to the serious expression and raspy voice "We must maintain subtly for our..." she pause dramatically like Sweet had done earlier and holding her hooves above her head. "first phase of opera--"

The sound of splintering wood scared Irysha and she turned unbelievable fast to face it, dropping low on all fours. Every hair on her body would to be standing up if it could and color seem drain from her face. The happy smile she had moments ago was gone in a instant and now she looked kinda like a animal, frozen as she stare intently at the events unfolding. Her heart was pounding in her chest and blood surging though her body created a knot in her throat that stop everything she was trying to say, instead it came out as a low growl.

(Hmm, That stuff never happened in my high school years... Everyone was either too smart or too afraid to try it.)

Cirrus Swirl half ran and half flew into the school. She was late, again. That's a greeaaat first impression, being late on the first day. A new school, too! Cirrus groaned as she walked the now empty hallways, stopping when she found the classroom. She poked her head in the door and slipped inside, hoping no one noticed her. The room was filled with ponies talking, and there were hardly any seats left. She sighed, the only one left was in the back, past a group of large colts. It was next to the window though, she always liked that. Cirrus began to casually try to walk around the colts to her desk. It was going okay...until her hooves got caught in a chair leg. She flapped her wings to try to catch herself, but Cirrustripped and fell right on top of one of the colts. Her bag flew off her acres the floor, but luckily none of the stuff flew out. "Buck..." Cirrus muttered under her breath.

Sweet listened carefully to what Irysha was about to say, nodding in sync to the good parts. Especially when she called her a genius. Now that felt good. As her new friend replied to the threat know as the sorcerer, she listened intently, her dark blue eyes widening slightly on the suspense filled silence the bat pony left. And when she finally spoke, she stopped.

And what replaced the bat pony's speech was an ear scrunching noise. Most likely by wood breaking. Sweet jumped a bit by the sudden sound, and she shifted her head to the direction swiftly, taking in the events that was happening right in the moment. And what she saw, made her blood boil.

NO! She must not get angry. She has to stay calm, stay calm. The short filly went back to all fours, and bowed her head low. There, she managed her breathing carefully, and counted to 10 quietly. She turned her head slightly to the side to see Irysha, to her, she looked a bit mad.

But that's something Sweet must not become. She doesnt want to turn to Rage. Not on the first day of school. She doesnt want to hurt anybody, even those stallions who are bullying the filly who sat on the very edge. She might look fragile and small, but when shes mad, you dont even wanna know.

The short filly shook her head rather roughly, to shake off all trace of anger, frustration, or annoyance. She breathed in and out in a calm pattern and looked up. She had to do something about the situation at hand. She stared at the colts carefully, one by one she evaluated them. Sweet was way too small to reach the items, she can take them by force, and that would be a succesful plan, but shes going tonhave to turn to Rage, which is simply unacceptable.

But then again...

Because of her light stature, Sweet might be fast enough to swipe the items back. If she plans it right, she might be able to sneak behind them, and take the items swiftly. Possibly without them noticing. But there is a problem to that. That plan would easily work if there was only one item, but the stupid group has got multiple items. That would be hard.

Unless...

"Hey, Irysha..." Sweet spoke in barely a whisper. She didnt even move her head. She was confident Irysha would hear her anyway.

"How about one of us distracts one of them by covering his eyes or something, and someone snatches the items? I'm just thinking out loud here..." The short filly said in the same volume as before.

But as she said that, a random situation rushed in her head. Sweet can see herself walk towards the bully, and she would ask him to return the items politely and sweetly. But then, she can see the bully easily snatch her up. That would be a problem. But then, she also pictured herself kicking him straight in the face as she was being lifted.

The thought made Sweet smirk, and an evil kind of aura could be felt manifesting outside her form. But as soon as that aura arrived it vanished. Her eyes widened as a new student went inside stumbled on of the colts, leaving the rest being distracted for a while. Sweet's heart raced, snd she can hear brain shouting,

'This is your chance! GO! GO! GO!!!!'

Sweet did what she was told, and without hesitation, she galloped straight to a colt who was the most distracted on the situation at hand. I mean, come on! Who wouldnt be distracted over what just happened?! She forgot about everything she estimated earlier, and just went for it. Building up speed, Sweet managed to be fast enough to take anything out of a colt's grip. And since this one is slightly distracted, it will be a bit more successful.

Centimetres away from behind the colt, the short filly jumped, and aimed her jump at the diary the specific colt was holding. When she got close enough, she bit on the diary, and exerted force to ensure that her grip will manage to take the diary away.

She skidded to a land in front of the colt she took the diary from, and stepped backwards. Her face plastering a mad look, as she held into the diary tightly.

((Well, that kind of stuff hasnt happened on my account, but we have tried hearing about a situation when some student theif was on the loose. And he would steal money from other students, even the teachers and staff! He didnt have any mercy either, and he would steal huge amounts of cash that he can snag, it actually took us 4 months to catch him!))

Arch kept trying to get her items, though when the colt got knocked over by a pegasus, Arch stared in wonder. It was obvious it was a accident, though the commotion had caused others to notice what was happening. Most of the class just started to laugh, well, most of the colts anyway. She noticed that one of the fillies had rushed at the group of colts, and had taken her diary from him! Arch was, mostly, quite happy that it was out of the colts hooves, though it wasnt over yet. The other colts, the other five of them, six if you included the one pushing the pegasus off himself. The two who had her bag and photo's just took a step back, backing off a bit while the other three walked in to them. Arch knew that they were now after the pony who had just helped her....

Arch knew she had to control her strenght, and anger. She didnt want to hurt any pony... .not like she normally did when this stuff happened. It was a new school, a new place, lets make a good impression. Though all these thoughts got drowned out by one more. She was worried about the pony who had tried to help her, as all the colts were turning on her.....

Her mind was made up, though she was hoping she made the right choice.

Arch growled, knowing it was time to step up for herself. She stepped in front of the filly who had her diary, her face angry as she growled, walkign towards the colts. The splinter in her hoof could be seen by Sweet, and Arch kept stepping on it though it caused no pain. The colts were just laughing at the filly who was walkign towards them, thinking she was no threat. But they were wrong.

She went into a sprint, slaming into one hard. The one she hit got launched off his hooves and hit the ground on the other side of the room, crashing into the desk he had chosen for himself. The other two, both who were pegasuses, started to flap their wings, trying to cause a bit of a wind storm to stop her. It was weak, as they were both weak flyers. Arch just growled again, and one of them growled back. He flew in, trying to lift Arch up, but instead she just turned, bucking him away with her back hooves, sending him crashing into the front desk. The other one, a bit scared now, flew over to his friends, grinning at his advantage now. As arch approched them, she saw one of them, a Unicorn, had the two photo's in a position where he could rip them if she tried anything, and the one with her bag had it hanging out the window. She wimpered a bit, backing down with her head down.

As the colts started to inch closer to Sweet, she tensed up and growled. Hah! She can take these guys easy! But then again, she's going to have to turn to Rage at some point, which is clearly something she'd rather skip at doing. Her mind raced as she thought of a decision. She has to keep a good impression. But before she can actually make a final decision, the filly who lost her items went ahead and did it.

Sweet watched as she took care of the colts. She placed the diary inder her hooves, and protected it with strength and confidence. If this filly gave up her first impression to protect her, than she isnt going to make any second thoughts about turning to Rage when the time comes.

After the short fight, she noticed the filly to be giving up, she followed the direction only to see the stupid colts to be blackmailing her in a way. She growled, and with her hair tied up in a cute fashion, it wasnt that threatening. But then, an idea jumped in her mind. Irysha! She's still in a spot where she isnt seen by the two colts!

The short filly shifted her dark blue hues, and landed them on Irysha. She stared intently at her for a while. After a few seconds, she shifted her eyes from Irysha, to the colts, and to Irysha again in a swift manner, while cocking her head slightly to the side. This would be some kind of signal where it simply means,

'Can you do something to get them?'

Now obviously, Sweet and the victimed filly was in a pretty sticky situation where they can do nothing. But with Irysha, it just might work.

Irysha immediately went up and over the ceiling beams the moment Sweet moved, she understood everything sweet said but still felt that knot in her throat preventing her from speaking cohesively and transformed everything into a growl. she never liked getting mixed up in this business, or if she did get involved it always ended worst then expected and found it easier just to end it there at any cost. But if she did nothing, it may seem a betrayal to sweet and she was not prepared to lose that after achieving it. The pink earth pony was more then capable of defending herself but became very paralyzed when the photos were held against her, if she got the photos Irysha was confident she didn't need to do more.

That spine tingly feeling was back and she looked to find Sweet motioning with eyes to the 2 colts, my thoughts exactly. She winked back to those big blue eyes and focused solely on the unicorn holding the photos.

Irysha assumed the bag was worthless compared to the photos and positioned herself to strike. In a few short moments, she dropped down on the unicorn with her full weight, clapped the photos between her hooves, pressed them into her chest so no other unicorn could see it and leaped back up to the beams like a phantom before the other colt knew what had happened. She had done that a few times but it was the first time in front of some many other ponies watching and the adrenaline just from that stunt tightened that knot in her throat so much she could no longer make a sound.

She didn't intend to move for a while, and saw her apple on the center beam... did she leave it there...?

Archived