Cutie Mark Crusaders of Fillydelphia (Sign up in OOC)

RainbowDaringDash

Almost immediately after landing on one of the colts, Cirrud felt herself being thrown off and landing on the ground. Cirrus sighed as she got up onto her hooves, and figures out what was going on. The colts were trying to keep a diary and some photos away from the rest of the ponies, who were fighting to get them back. One pink filly already had the diary, and a bat pony was able to take one of the photos. Cirrus shrunk bsck against the wall, not sure what to do. She sat there for a moment when she finally made up her mind. She wasn't going to be a coward. Not this time.

Cirrus noticed a pony by the window, dangling a backpack out of it. She got an idea. Cirrus snuck around the cluster of fighting ponies and right behind the colt with the bag, who was hardly paying attention. Then, she grabbed his tail with her teeth and yanked on it. The colt yelped in pain, pulling the bag back inside and dropping it on the floor, glaring at her. Cirrus gulped, she shouldn't have done this. But the bag was out of this guy's hooves, so that was good. The colt lunged at her, but Cirrus leapt out of the way just in time. She couldn't fight, she was too weak. "G-get the bag!" She shouted, hoping one of the fillies out get it first as she continued to dodge this pony.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sweet cheered Irysha on with a grin on her face as she clapped silently to herself. Now that was awesome! She wondered if she really was a real ninja. Then that plan of ruling the galaxy would be engaged! She cheered to herself im excitement as she imagined herself and her new friend as they both looked down upon the lowly creatures of this planet and other planets, as they bow down on their hooves.

Then they would do a little dance!

But those happy thoughts was ended when a scream forced itself to Sweet's ears. She looked swiftly to the direction, and saw the pegasus that hit the colt the other time was in trouble. Also, the bag was down! She nodded to herself as she ran to the direction of the bag. As she passed the victimed filly, she quickly slid the diary to her to keep it safe.

The lunged to the bag and hugged it tightly. Sweet stood up quickly as she bit onto the bag tightly to prevent anyone else from stealing it. She turned to see the pegasus to be in quite a zip of trouble. Why would they do this to her? No, why did they take the items in the first place? These thoughts made her blood boil, and, she let it.

"Stay...away...FROM HER!!!" An angry scream escaped the shirt filly's mouth as she leaped at the stallion, and pushed it away, sending it far from them.

She stood there, angry and furious. Her face distorted with hatred as it flushed red with anger. Her heavy breathing can be heard as she stared onto the colts that did all this. Sweet breathed in and out as an attempt to calm down, and after a few minutes, her usual, sweet smile was back on her muzzle.

"I surely hope you guys wont do this again, okie dokie?" One of the sweetest voices emerged from the short filly's mouth as a heartwarming smile can be seen replacing the angry scowl.

Fire watched as it started to become a mess. She hated being a bystander, but plenty of ponies have already been involved in helping the filly. Fire sighed as she got up and started walking towards them, dodging flying books and stationary along the way. As soon as she got there, she cleared her throat at the bullies and watched them leave. "Is everypony alright? We need to clean up this mess before the teacher comes in, we don't want to get yelled at at the first day" she said with an encouraging smile. She started to pick up tables and books, dusting them off since they were trampled by running ponies.

Arch watched as the bat got the photo's off the stallions, and as the events unfolded. When her diary was slid to her, she grabbed it fast, holding it under her front hooves, making sure nothing would getit again. She watched as all the colts just stopped bullying her, and the rest of them, all of them backing off and sitting down on the other side of the room. Arch sighed in relief, picking her diary up in her teeth as she walked towards her desk. It was pretty much broken. When she had stomped on it, he had snapped one of the legs off, and had put a pretty big crack in the table. She just sighed, not bothering to do anythign as she went to the wall, sitting down. She put her diary on the ground, pulling out the pencil that was always attached to it.

She opened it, and started to write on the next page from before.

So far, the day had been quiet, though some bullys took my diary, my photo's, and my bag. I thought all hope of a good school for once was lost, that i was destined to have to be alone again, though some fillys stepped in to help me out. I ended up going over the top... again, knocking someone a bit harder then i should have. I still don't even know their names, all i know is that i might have a chance, might have a chance to make some friends. Who knows, this place might not be all that bad, yet. Their is a pink earth pony. She seems to have a temper, but a really cute and adorable side. Their is a bat, who currently still has my pictures. Don't know anything about her yet, though i hope she is friendly. Their is a pegasus who crashed into one of them, providing a good distraction for someone to get my bag away from them. I don't know who has it right now, i just hope its one of these filly's. Who knows, i might actually have a chance at this new school, i just hope nothing happens to ruin that chance.....

After she finished writing that, she left the diary open, sighing again as she smiled slightly.

Fire finished picking up the books and approached the filly who had her bag taken from her. "Hey, are you alright?" she asked with a soft smile. "You should thank the ponies who helped you, they are very kind to help you take back your belongings". Fire was totally out of character, she was usually really passive. If none of this had happened, she'd be sitting in her chair, patiently waiting for the teacher to come in and start the lesson.

((Dang. I hate it when I finally get the chance to post and I'm already a scene behind. :razz: ))

Twister had been shocked when he finally noticed the bat pony, but that shock turned into chuckles as he watched Sweet and the bat pony messing around. It looked like a lot of fun, but Twister didn't think he'd really 'fit in' with them. He was noticeably surprised when Sweet suddenly pointed at him, but that surprise was turned to another event quickly. The splintering of wood showed him what was unfolding in the classroom. He didn't know what to do! Should he help, or just stay out of it? He didn't want to be noticed, but he couldn't let something like this continue! But what could he do? How was he supposed to do anything to help? Then, he got an idea. He could use one of his tornadoes to stop the fight. But, wait! He couldn't control his tornadoes yet! He couldn't be sure it'd even stop the fight! It might makes things worse if he did that!

Twister took another look to see what was happening now, and saw chaos. He began freaking out in his seat. Looking down with his eyes shut, he began contemplating the dilemma. On the one hand, he could use a tornado and hope for the best. On the other hand, he could choose to do nothing and live with the consequences. Oh, he just couldn't decide! What should he do!? The entire world seemed to black out, and he opened his eyes in realization. He knew what needed to be done. He had to use a tornado, no matter the consequences, to help a pony in need. With determination, he got up out of his seat ready to whip up a tornado! Only, everything seemed to be over. He had taken so long to decide what he should do that the whole matter had already been taken care of.

Sitting down in his seat, and feeling discouraged, Twister slammed his face on his desk with an "Ohw." At that moment, a distinct cracking sound could be heard coming from his desk. Sitting up to look at it, he saw a long crack right where his face had landed. "Oh, yeah, great...." Twister muttered, as he leaned back in his chair and stared at the ceiling. This was turning out to be a great first day!

Sweet giggled like a little kid who got what she badly wanted for her birthday. She flashed one last innocent smile to the bullies as she started to walk away from them. From the outside, it looked like she was walking away from a normal situation, but on the inside, she was dancing in her hooves crazily for how awesome she handled that situation. LIKE A BOSS. The short filly placed the bag on her back as she trotted over to the victim filly with a zip on her step. When she arrived, she gently placed the bag in front of her and smiled at her nicely.

"Here's your bag! I really hope you're feeling okay. And I also noticed a splinter down there. I'll get it out, alright?" She giggled as she trotted over to her own bag.

The short filly rummaged a bit on her orange backpack and took out a tiny box. A very tiny boxy in-fact. It was white with a red cross printed on the surface. She had a smile on her face as she trotted back to the filly. As she arrived, she opened the small box, and took out tweezers, some disinfectant oil, and of course, a bandage with some teddy bears on it.

She stared at the filly's eyes for a moment, as if to ask for some permission, and after a few seconds, she started to do on her work. First, she aimed the tweezers carefully on the splinter as she bit on it with her mouth.

"It might sting a bit..."

Sweet took hold of the splinter, and took it out quickly, to prevent any further pain. As she stared at it, she noticed that it was actually quite huge! She chuckled to keep things afloat as she took out the spray and proceeded to aim it at the wound. Sweet looked at the filly again before she sprayed the medicine.

"...Sorry..."

A water splashing noise can be heard as the spray landed on the filly's wound, she quickly took out the bandage, and placed it on the wound. She nodded to the filly as she picked up the tiny box to return it to her bag. As she trotted over to her desk, she couldnt help but turn her head slightly as she heard yet another wood scrunching noise from behind her.

"Oh dear..." She quickly galloped quickly to the colt's side with her box, and stroked the colt's back while his head was still on the table.

"Are you okay? Did something happen!?" As she observed, she noticed that this was the colt she talked to earlier.

And as he raised his head, Sweet noticed a little scratch on the middle of his muzzle. She giggled a bit as she placed the same tiny box on the colt's table. She took out a cotton ball, and sprayed it with the same spray she used on the filly's wound earlier. After so, she stared into the colt's eyes for a moment as if to ask permission as well. After a few short moments, she reached up to dab the wound lightly. But since she was a bit short, she had to stand on her back hooves. After a while, she took out a bandage with some stars on it, and proceeded to place it across his upper muzzle.

"Sorry if it stung. I hope you're okay, you are okay, right?"

Arch watched as Sweet worked on her hoof. She didnt flinch or wince once, it didnt even hurt. She hadnt noticed it was in their until Sweet had started getting it out. She was greatufl, even if it didnti hurt it was still nice to know that someone cared enough to do that. Once she was done, she smiled at Sweet, her face a small smile. Though when she heard the wood crack, she winced slightly. She looked towards where it came from, and saw a colt who had slammed his head into his desk. Sweet had rushed over to help. When the pony walked in front of hell, getting mad at her for not thanking tge ponies who helped her. Arch glared at her, obvously not appriciating her saying this to her. After she glared at him, she got up, leaving her diary their. She closed it, putting her bag, which sweet had given her, next to it. She knew that it was safe for now. She walked over to where the colt was, noticin a crack in the table. She stood next to him as sweet helped him.

Arch didnt speak, she just watched. Although most of these ponies had helped her, she still didnt feel comfortable, not enough to speak yet. She wished she could, at least enough to introduce herself....

Twister must've hit his head harder than he thought. He kind of zoned out for a bit, and when he came to his muzzle stung, with a star decorated bandage on it, and there were two fillies standing next to him.

"you are okay, right?" was the first thing he actually understood.

Shaking his head to clear away the dizziness, he replied "Huh? What? Of course I'm okay. Why?! Should I not be okay?!" Twister started to panic. Was something wrong and he didn't know? Why was he slowly being surrounded?

Realizing he was getting a little out of control, Twister took a deep breath, collected himself, and said "I mean......I'm fine, thank you." He had to stay cool, after all.

"Great! And its no problem."

Sweet gave the colt a closed eyed smile. But then, she suddenly remembered that any of the fillies she had talked to, or has helped, she is unfamiliar of their names. Except for her new friend Irysha, of course. And as she thinks about it, these fillies arent gonna introduce themselves anytime soon unless she just goes for it herself.

And going for it she will.

"Hey! I dont know your names yet! Can you guys care to tell me?"

Sweet asked nicely to the two ponies with a happy, welcoming grin.

Irysha sighed in relief when the multitude of rather mean colts back off and licked their wounds. Her curiosity burned with the fury of a thousand dessert suns when she came to realize the open diary left undefended and the pair of photos she held against her chest. She check to see Sweet tending to the victim and then the collateral damage the shy Pegasus mysteriously received, she knew it was rude but it was to much to resist. She capitalized on sweets distraction and analyzed a family picture and what seemed like a like friends playing, it looked so innocent and she was so fascinate she could not stop at the photos.

She quickly scurried along the beams to get to the diary before anything happened to it but by the time she was close enough to read the words, it had already been closed and packed away. She pouted in disappointment but she didn't think it was a one and only time, there will be more chances in the future.

The knot in her throat dispersed as quickly as it had came when the dust settled, feeling she could speak proper words with little chance of misinterpretation and sailed to the ground. she smiled at the wood shattering pony and place the photos in front of her before turning to join Sweet with a stupid grin, whispering in husky voice "We have won, let the galactic domination begin~" then clearing her throat and looking between her comrades in arms, ready for introductions.

She still did not understand how the shy Pegasus injured his head, but just proved to her it was right to interfere and prevent further damage to school property and other students both involve and standing on the side lines.

Eventually, all the bullies have up, so the one chasing Cirrus gave up too. She stood there for a moment to catch her breath, then looked around. The classroom was a mess. She wondered what the teacher would say when she walked in. Cirrus didn't feel like talking to any of the other kids at this point, so she walked to the last empty desk she originally was going for, the one next to the pony who originally had the diary. Cirrus sat down and opened up her bag, pulling out a tuft of cloud that she had grabbed on her way here. She put it on the desk and played with it a little. Clouds were fun. She smiled.

"Oh, um...." Twister had been taken aback. He'd forgotten that he was so quiet earlier he hadn't given Sweet his name. Thinking about it, what he did earlier was pretty rude, and being rude was definitely not cool. "I'm Twister," he said, extending a hoof, "It's nice to meet you, and.......sorry I was so quiet before."

Arch stayed silent, still unsure if she should say her name. She didnt want any words about her going around. Even though these ponies had helped her, she still.... just didnt feel comfortable. She sighed as she started to walk back towards her desk. She took a look at the one who was called 'Twister', sighing again before she finished the small walk to her desk. Once she was their, she grabbed her diary, and her bag, and put them both next to her desk, riight in hoofs reach. She sighed as she lookd at her desk, which was destroyed. She got up, and went back to the wall, brinigng her items with her. She sat down, and layed down in the back corner. Her mind was racing, she was confused, conflicted... and shy.

(Than why are we stagnant!? i'm waiting on the teacher to walk in and find the class destroyed or someone to do something of significances so i have more material to write with. But that does not mean you should all stop and mill around because no one is talking to you, Inject you self into conversation. Engage your characters with one another rather then making it someone elses job to talk to you and don't try 'shying' away when they do. if you all remember the character app guide, shy ponies don't make it far and are difficult to RP with. If you need inspiration on what to write, message me and I'll flood your message box with ideas and suggestions but outside of that i will not drag your characters into the spot light with my own.)

:fmad: (i hope you'll forgive my rampage in the future, i tried not to add anything that could've been rude)

(Than why are we stagnant!? i'm waiting on the teacher to walk in and find the class destroyed or someone to do something of significances so i have more material to write with. But that does not mean you should all stop and mill around because no one is talking to you, Inject you self into conversation. Engage your characters with one another rather then making it someone elses job to talk to you and don't try 'shying' away when they do. if you all remember the character app guide, shy ponies don't make it far and are difficult to RP with. If you need inspiration on what to write, message me and I'll flood your message box with ideas and suggestions but outside of that i will not drag your characters into the spot light with my own.)

:fmad: (i hope you'll forgive my rampage in the future, i tried not to add anything that could've been rude)

((That's exactly what I did! If you looked at previous posts, I tried to speak to the other characters, but I got ignored and decided to roll with it. I know how difficult shy ponies can be and my character isn't, but if my character is ignored, that is rude both in and out of RP))

• 2 weeks later...

The teacher walks in, noticing the broken table, and all the students around the place sitting in their seats. Other then the broken table, and the group of colts glaring at a group of fillies, though she didnt know what it was about,

"Whoever damaged that table will be on detention, unless he or she presents herself sometime during the lession, well, are we ready to start?"

Archived