Legend of Pony (LOZ) Sign up is open

ParrySlice

Looking for four hero ponies to join other may join just send me a character like this

By the way you may use magic just nothing like death magic and NO ALICORNS at all and you are anthro ok that's up in the tags

Name:

Race: alright here's where it gets complicated Ponies are basically Hylians and Kokirrians are smaller versions of ponies I will at least accept one Deku Scrub character just for the heck of it the rest of the races are not off limits though I would like it if you ask me about being another race.

Appearance: you don't need to list a cutie mark but you can if you want (did I mention it is Anthro)

Personality:

Item slot (weapons)

Example;such as a quarter staff or a sword or something like that

Equipment: ex: tunic,shield or Robes and pouch of magical components

I'll join in with this one. Listen to the wisdom of the bush.

Name: Arlien (Are-Lee-En)

Race: Hylian

Appearance: He stands about 5' 10" tall. His coat is colored magenta, and his mane and tail are blonde. He styles his mane and tail in a braid.

Personality: Very particular and precise, he can be very critical of how others do things.

Item slot: Magic staff

Equipment: Blue and white robes. He hides his face in it's hood.

Magic: He is adept in elemental magic, and can imbue his staff with pure magic.

How's this?

the story is set before the time lines split so maybe around a few years before or after orcarina of time

But the timeline Splits during Ocarina...

Name: Bluemoon. (if we need people names then go with Élodie (Eh-Low-dee))

Race: Hylian (Pony-wise, she be Pegasus)

Appearance: She stands about 5' 3" tall. Her coat is Velvet blue, and her mane/tail are Navy blue with white speckles in it. Her eyes are orange.

Personality: Quite oblivious. She couldn't take a hint even if it hit her right on the nose. That being said, she is quite Quirky, friendly and relatively harmless.

Item slot: Dagger-flute, Iron shield(Skyward sword), Keaton, Great fairy and Romani Masks, Bottle of (forever edible XD)soup,

Equipment: Ordinary leather boots and leather finger less gauntlets,two friendship bracelets (Orange/Magenta and Orange/Lime green), And a ridiculous helmet(bucket with eye holes and a strap, the whole thing is painted green) As for clothing, I'm torn,I feel like she'd look nice in a Rancher type clothing. something like Malons, Except the dress would be green, the highlights red, and no scarf or Apron thing. That being said, I feel like not only would a tunic be more pratical, but it would be something that she would actually wear. XD So I guess it's between Zora tunic or green Rancher dress. Input would be nice ^_^

Magic: Love the world. Love it with Fire.

I've decided on using the Dress!

Okay, I'll give this a shot. I have an oc that I haven't gotten around to aping yet that'll be good. I haven't played a whole lot of Zelda games though (it's been FOREVER since I played Ocarina XD)

Name: Isarim (Ice-a-rim) (Pony name: Black Ice)

Race: Hylian (Ponywise: Pegasus)

Appearance: His coat is a very light grey, practically white. His mane is black and longer than most stallions, and has bangs that cover his left eye. His tail is also longer than most and messy. His eyes are dark blue.

Personality: He's fairly quiet, but not shy. Basically, he only talks when he has to. He enjoys being alone, with the exception of fighting with a team of course.

Item slot: Being a blacksmith, his main weapon is a simple sword and shield.

Equipment: A black and dark blue tunic, with ordinary leather boots and gauntlets.

Magic: He has powerful ice magic, but rarely uses it as it drains his power, only in emergencies

How's that?

Well, we told you about our characters, but who's this Parry guy? :)

Also, maybe some more description of the scenery could help. I know we're in the Hyrule from Ocarina of Time, but are we meeting at a Fairy Fountain? :shock:

Just saying, some more detail/information would be nice.

I am at The Castle town Fountain sorry I will post my character I am in a hurry right now I have school guys so sorry If I am so breif I am only a teenager

Name: Parry Slice

Race: Hylian (unicorn in Pony reference)

Appaerance: 5'10" ft with a Light blue and gray hair and a five' O clock shadow and his coat is a grayish blue colour

Personality: Courageous and Valiant often holds others up before himself he is a musician from kakoriko village he is a good friend of the two magicians who made the song of sun and moon, he wa a mail carrier for kakoriko but he decided to become a traveling sell sword he was (unknowingly) one of the heroes summoned to go on this adventure or "secret" mission but thinks he is going to not be one of the heroes but will be....

Item slot (weapons)

Sword (intricatly made)

Equipment:Sheild and tunic (looks a little bit like feirce deity's tunic except blueish gray) wheres a gray Stetson with a light blue ribbon and a red feather

Okay guys I am ready for you to join we start in Hyrule Castle town and my character is playing music to let the heroes know he is looking for them.

I am deeply disappointed in all of you thus far. No one is a deku scrub, what is wrong with you!?

Looking to join, I'm aiming for comedy in this one. I hope that is acceptable~

Name: The Wise, Sir Deku

Appearance: Sir Deku is a towering 3'6" with monstrous leaves the size of palm branches that deceive all into thinking he is a porcupine. His imposing figure looks impressive on low angle camera shots with a dramatic background scenes. With biceps as hard as trees there is no flower he could not pick and no small insect he couldn't crush... Except for termites. His cute pale blue eyes strike fear into the most hardest of foes and leaves all speechless by his week long, awe inspiring tribal dance. His natural stealth allows him to stalk the most perceptive prey but he will only demonstrate when the forest matches his autumn coloration.

Personality: Sir Deku finds himself to be the most generous, kind, patient, courageous, honourable, and loyal of all. He spends his valuable time correcting the lesser minds of other species, and sharing his infinite knowledge with his kin whom ignore and dismiss him. But in reality he is mischievous, annoying little sprite that finds everything amusing and will spend more time laughing like a posh royal then actuality helping.

Equipment: He has a pair of perfectly round nuts... Deku nuts.

It's to late to save your selves now, I have claimed the position of the team mascot and thus demand you all worship me as though I were a god!

If we were all Deku scrubs, this would be a more like a skit than a story. I personally wouldn't have included them, but I am loving it like how fat kids love cake xP

Now I just need to arm myself with a hedge trimmer till the thread starts and watch out ... *cough* murder any other wild scrubs that may appear *evil cackle*

Great sethore you can post now if you would like to I just posted not long ago I will enjoy having you on the team I read through the character it sounds just how I would have made a character now *cough* let's go on an ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived