Legend of Pony (Open) just sign up first

ParrySlice

Parry sat near the fountain with his quill and parchment, grumbling and scowling because he had been waiting for the whole day for the so called four recruits that had been sent a letter but were apparently not on time "oh we'll I guess I sit here and keep waiting" he sighed and pulled out a flute and began playing a happy tune he learned as a child.

Arlien didn't want to admit it, but he'd gotten lost. Was it a left to the fountain? Or maybe a right? Oh, he just had no idea. Then, he heard a very happy tune coming from somewhere nearby. 'Well, at least that means there's someone nearby I can ask for directions!' He thought, as he made his way towards the music.

Parry saw the mage approach the fountain, Parry stopped playing and walked over to him and said "Welcome traveler what is your name I am Parry Slice the traveling mercenary and you must specialize in magic?" he looked into the mages eyes and saw his wisdom.

As Arlien approached the music, he discovered it was coming from exactly where he needed to be! The one playing the music approached him, and asked him if he specialized in magic.

"Indeed I do, good sir. Arlien the mage, at your service." Arlien flourished his robes as he gave a formal bow.

Bluemoon was not around the fountain. No that would be too plain for her. Instead Bluemoon had decided that the best place to wait for the others was IN the fountain. Bluemoon figured that if she was going to have to wait for people, that she'd at least cool herself off. She'd seen someone come by but didn't pay him much attention until he started playing his flute and someone else approached him. " HI guys!" she said as she stood up and made her way toward the fine young gentlemen " Hello! Hi! That's a great song and a nice flute! I have a flute too! " Bluemoon reached for the item that was strapped to her ankle " I also have a flute! Well it doubles a dagger but I use it primarily as a flute. So anyway, what are you guys doing around here? "

Parry was a littlw startled at first but he regained his bearings and said "well Miss I have waited here a great deal for the four adventurers it seems we have two now..." he paused and remebered something "OH yes now I remember there is no fourth, the letter required me to join them UGH!" Parry slaped his face and chuckled "so we must be the three the letters specified" he lookd at the two of them " I am a musician from Kakorikko village, I am good friends with the two great musician's from the village, I travel to lend my sword to those who require it" Parry said with a smile ", and who are you Miss?"

Upon hearing of the letters, Bluemoon reached into her boot. As she reached into her boot, Bluemoon introduced herself. "Well, I'm Bluemoon, and I'm from the world! The outdoors are my home!" Bluemoon pulled out a mildly wet piece of paper. "So you guys have one of these too?" She said as she flailed the piece of paper in the general direction of the two gentlemen.

"Yes" Parry replied cooly as he searched his satchel for his flute and he added " we are waiting for at lest two more people so I should probably keep playing my flute correct?" he winked at his two new companions with a charismatic smile and put his flute to his moth and began to play his song again.

Arlien produced his own written invitation from one of the sleeves of his robes. It was slightly charred around the edges, but it was still legible, for the most part. He just kind of stood there, silently, wondering what in the world the girl was thinking, swimming in the fountain like that. He also wondered what he was getting himself into. At Parry's suggestion to continue playing his flute, Arlien gave him a simple nod of his head.

(Sorry for not posting much, I'm just not getting a lot of inspiration. I still don't really know why we're here.)

Parry kept playing because he knew that their was two more to come around he actually met one of them on his adventures he had called himself 'Sir'... Something he could not grasp but he was very peculiar for a traveler, was kind of small and plantlike but he shoved that thought aside and instead stopped playing and cleared his throat and said "I have come to think that I should instead of tiring myself playing this flute I shall instead put up a poster for the rest of our letter bearers so that they will follow our trail they will instead meet with us at the castle gates near the fairy fountain" he nodded as he recited his plan to his new companions, Parry was quite pleased with himself he wondered if his friends would like the sound of this plan so he waited for a reply.

(Because you're on a mobile device, try looking for a "Use full editor" button, or something like that. That should give you all the usual options.)

Arlien liked the thought of going to the gate. More specifically, he liked the idea because the gate was near the Great Fairy Fountain. He'd never actually been to one, but he'd heard that the Great Fairies possessed powerful magic. Perhaps they'd be willing to teach him a thing or two. "That sounds like a splendid idea!" Arlien exclaimed.

"So then are we all settled with the idea then?" Parry said looking at Bluemoon checking if she might want to stay here " what do you think Bluemoon?" He asked politely.

(I tried SmartBrony but it no work?"

(Jesus I completely forgot about this thing! >~<)

Bluemoon put the letter back in her boot and re-removed her flute dagger. " Well, I don't mind going there again. It's really cool. you've just got to know how to get past the guards." Bluemoon Began playing a strange forest tune on her flute dagger with one hand, bobbing from left to right, and lightly splashing the water with the other hand. " Also, the great fairy is extraordinarily kind. And really cool looking. "

Parry nodded but interjected at the fact that they have to sneak past the guards "we have been asked to aid the Princess I am a little sure that they will probably let us pass?" He was a little confuse but he stood and began to prepare to go to the gates.

Bluemoon Pffted at the idea of the guards letting them just pass. " I know that. But that's no fun now is it? It would be a lot more fun to just sneak our way in completely undetected. Sure it would make our lives a heck of a lot more difficult. But hey! what's life without a little challenge am I right!? " She said as she quickly raised her arms sending water splashing everywhere.

Parry sighed but nodded what is life without a little challenge he thought then resigned he knew it was nothing without it so he accepted that they should do it in his younger years it wasn't very challenging so why not now " okay let's go ".

The rapid rustling sound of leaves was your only warning before a dark shadow flew overhead and gracefully landed on top the fountain. it was a deku scrub of autumn colours and with his arms held wide, he basked in the sunlight for a few seconds before turning to the majority, puffing out with his hand upon his chest and announced "Fear not minions! The Wise Sir Deku has arrived and your enemies will be laid low! I accept all forms of worship~"

you know that disheartened look when a kid starts opening a present and they find out it was just a cardboard box, that's the look Sir Deku had when he 'saw' his crowd of underlings and the sudden urge to start bashing skulls in almost overwhelmed him. but he was smarter then that... maybe later.

Arlien was startled by the sudden appearance of the Deku Scrub. So much so, that before he knew that it was the Deku Scrub he'd ready his staff in his hands. But, after realizing it was nothing more than a Deku with more "personality" than his tiny wooden body could hold, he relaxed. "So, who invited the shrub?" Arlien jokingly said to the other two with a smirk on his face.

Shrub... did he just call me... A SHRUB!?

The bush vibrated with anger, loosening some of his leaves that sort of magnetize to toward the victim to be. Unfortunately for this wizard wannabe with a over compensating staff, he was in range of the leap he had be preparing and that previous urge was to much to contain anymore. The possibility of using his precious nuts crossed his mind, but this beggar was unworthy of witnessing such a sight and bludgeoning seemed so much more satisfying when you factor the lack of teeth this haggard waste of space will soon have, and the new necklace Sir Deku will collect.

"Ungrateful Minion! you shall be punished!"

He may seem small but he is durable, resilient and most definitely packs a punch.

(am i a generalized Deku scrub, or like link's Deku form in majora's mask?)

"Ah Sir Deku I now remember our... Uh strange encounter last we met," Parry turned to his companions and said " as he said he is Sir Deku a very smart and more charismatic Deku" Let's stay away from the shrub word Parry thought " anyways he will be joining us!" Parry's eyes twinkled with interest, for the Deku Scrub was quite extravagant, and fun.

Parry was all for the idea of the Deku Scrub joining them, the more the merrier so he wanted the Deku Scrub to join because he trusted this one unlike other monsters of his kind. So Parry nodded and said " I think he would be extremely useful in some cases" Parry looked at Sir Deku and said "so how are you Sir Deku it has been awhile since we last encountered each other".

Bluemoon 'Yessed' very excitedly when Parry agreed to make their lives more difficult for no particular reason. She hopped up onto her feet and out of the pool. Upon exiting the pool, Bluemoon turned to face her teammates when suddenly she saw him, The mighty! Sir Deku. " Oh it's a pleasure to meet you my liefe(Get it? Cause, liege and leaf...) What brings you here? " She said with a dainty bow and a hardy laugh. Was this guy serious? The soaking Bluemoon approached the little leaf monster and said " Well aren't you just adorable? " Not realizing that this may not be the time nor the place, Bluemoon began petting the little Angry Deku.

Archived