Legend of Pony (Open) just sign up first

ParrySlice

If Sir Deku had teeth, the hand that pat him would be his first delicacy. But between the cool drops of water the patting left behind and the noticeably altered honorifics, his calm had returned enough to discover it felt really good...

He reached up and peeled the hand off his leafyness and eyed the owner before shaking like a furry wet dog then whispering "The Wise Sir Deku would like to continue this at a later, unspecified date... But please continue your adoration of me"

His giggled at Parry as he tried to recall all he had said before the patting started, and sort of hopped up and down on the balls of his feet "I hope you still keep the dented shield as a memento to our encounter~ But i must apologize, my brethren still lack the foresight to do anything useful and it to much effort to beat the laziness out of them..."

He toke a deep breath and saluted. His facing was direct, the plan was formulated, the words ready, the pose struck, leaves puffed. Everything was perfect, and now to follow though "I, Sir Deku! Formally Accept The Conditions, The Dangers, And The Praising For This Quest! May I Return Alive!" Sir Deku bowed, but it was the kind you'd find at the end of a concert when they are being applauded.

"There then it is settled we move to the gates now!"

Parry exclaimed, he was excited to start this adventure as he now tightened his boots around his ankles and stood up on the side of the fountain he dawned his gloves and washed his sword in the fountain until it was clean then he stood up and gestured towards the castle in the horizon with his hand and dropped down from the fountain and looked around at the others gathered with him. Parry said with a pep talk kind of tone.

"So what are we waiting for,"

Parry looked up at the sky then continued

"The moon to fall out of the sky?"

Parry shrugged and chucked to let his new friends know he was kidding about that comment it was a joke.

Bluemoon laughed a saluted the mighty sir Deku. " Aye aye oh forested one! " Bluemoon thenpicked up the little Deku and place him on her back. Ready for action, Bluemoon began marchingtoward the fountain. But she stopped dead in her tracks when she heard the strange and somewhatconcerning words of Parry. " What do you mean? Is the moon actually gonna fall!? Is that what we'rehere to prevent!? " Bluemoon began bobbing up and down in place do the overwhelming excitment. " Wow I can't believe this! We're gonna stop the Moon! THE MOON YOU GUYS! "

Parry face palmed, and then sighed 'this is going to be a long journey' Parry thought but then said exasperatedly

"No I was joking Bluemoon the moon is not going to fall from the sky!"

He returned to his walking towards the castle as he rolled his eyes he guessed it was because of the girls name that she was so serious about his joke but he shrugged it off and kept walking.

Parry just kept moving ignoring Bluemoon's comment after a bit of time they made it to where the gates to Hyrule castle are although he decided to stop at the corner so the guard did not notice them he looked around and saw a tree and some vines on a steep incline, Parry looked at his companions to see if they had any idea what to do.

Arlien watched as the others climbed up the vines. It seemed so foolish to be doing this. In broad daylight, no less! But, if he was to be stuck with this team, then so be it. He began to climb up after the others, but about halfway up he noticed that some of the vines were fraying. Panicked, Arlien prepared to use a wind spell to carry him the rest of the way up. Right as the vine snapped he cast his spell, but in his haste it was more powerful than he had wanted. Arlien was blown up and onto the cliff with a 'THUD!', his robes draping over his head as he lay there with his butt in the air. Very undignified.

Parry dusted himself off as he sat at the top, he jumped when he saw Arlien fly in front of him but then he remembered that he was a mage, and Parry started feeling the notion that doing this in broad daylight was kind of ridiculous

"Hey why don't we wait till night to keep moving?"

Parry said as he went over and sat onto a boulder or something it had carvings on it but he payed no attention to it and looked over at the others.

Archived