RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

• 3 weeks later...

I thought I did ages ago, but i'll do its now.

Her Semblence allows her to see where any projectile is headed once it's been let lose. So for example, if someone is firing a gun at her, she can see lines indicating where the Bullets are headed the moment they leave the gun barrel. So if someone throws a pie at her, she can see where it would hit when its thrown. The only exception to the rule is she must be able to see the projectile with her eyes. So being shot at from behind or from a sniper she can't see, means it won't trigger her semblence

That's pretty much it. I can change it if people think it's too strong.

18 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

I thought I did ages ago, but i'll do its now.

Her Semblence allows her to see where any projectile is headed once it's been let lose. So for example, if someone is firing a gun at her, she can see lines indicating where the Bullets are headed the moment they leave the gun barrel. So if someone throws a pie at her, she can see where it would hit when its thrown. The only exception to the rule is she must be able to see the projectile with her eyes. So being shot at from behind or from a sniper she can't see, means it won't trigger her semblence

That's pretty much it. I can change it if people think it's too strong.

You did clarify earlier but I wanted a more in depth explanation. Now I have questions though. So if I understand you correctly, Midnights semblence shows her the trajectory of anything that is in motion right? Is the trajectory she sees absolute? Or does it just show her where it will go under the current elements?

All goood

Correct, anything that is in motion. However it only occurs when she's alart in and a battle sense, otherwise she'd get triggered every time a bird flew past.

The trajectory she sees in where is will currently go under its current forces, since it can't account for events like the projectile being hit. But when it 'changes' direction so to speak, then she gets a new 'line' to see its destintation.

Like I said, it doesn't mean she can't be hit, just means its a lot harder since she's trained herself to dodge. 

Just now, DreamySunday said:

Excellent! That is exactly what I wanted to know.

Oh god...What have I done?! I've given you something, a weakness or a loophole to exploit...OH GODS SAVE ME

• Like 1

On 3/31/2016 at 8:26 PM, DreamySunday said:

Schedule is clearing up. Posts should come more frequently now. Hopefully.

Speaking of the RP though, I can't help but feel that making a stealth character was a bad idea. Andrea fits much more as a battle mage. Aw well. I made my bed. Have to lie in it now :P 

She definitely isn't the quiet type, though when i think of Andrea i think of her standing atop a pile of corpses, laughing as the fires of chaos burns in the background.

yea...

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...