Five Nights At Pinkie's (Crossover RP between FNaF and MLP:FiM, Open)

Konami

Hello, hello! I know I haven't been very active, I was busy with other stuff. Sorry. Anyways, I'm starting a new RP. If you abide by the rules, you should be fine. If you break them, I will delete your posts, including application form. Extra tidbit, all canon guards still exist but as ponies. Be wary that I may bring up Rebornica references, so look that up first.

Rules:

1. No god modding.

2. Please, do NOT use alicorns UNLESS they have a good backstory and is NOT a Mary/Gary sue.

3. Do not use weapons. (except for the animatronics using the Freddy Fazbear suit to stuff the guard)

4. Make a form before RPing so I and other RPers know who your character is.

5. Have fun!

6. Animatronics are allowed to be animals other than ponies.

7. You may use up to three characters. That should be enough.

8. You do not have to use the application form below, as long as you have posted an application form.

9. You may use canon animatronics as ponies or as is, as long that certain animatronic hasn't been used. But, if somepony has used the pony version and not the animal/object one, you can use that and vice versa.

-END OF RULES-

Application Form(Animatronic):

Name:

Years of Service:

Species of mimicked animal/object:

Job:

Decommissioned?:

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Dislikes:

Height:

Extras:

Application Form(non animatronic):

Name:

Race:

Special talent:

Job:(if any)

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Dislikes:

Height:

Extras:

My Characters:

Tail’s info:

Name: Tail the Tailoring Cat

Bio: Tailor (Tail before dying horribly) was 6th child’s older sister by a few years, when she was 15 suicided, got put into Tail the Tailor(for short) by the Marionette. She was put out of order for a week after biting a child who had been too close while she was speaking((This was also the reason why she has a rip in her torso)) but was quickly recommissioned after parents complained because “the place was bland without her”. And she used to have a black flowy dress, but the zipper got pulled down by some children and her dress came off. After that they ripped the dress apart into nothing. She reeally wants to get the children back, but sadly, she cannot. Because somebody already did the job.((purple guy huehue))

looks: http://tail-animatronic.tumblr.com look on this blog. i don't have time to draw a full body reference of her.

Job: Teaching children basic sewing and making uniforms & dresses

Height: 10”

Personality: Random, Bipolar, childish.

Dislikes: Horrible puns, children (Mari is an exception), Mike Schmidt(the baseball player hahahah)

Marionette’s Info:

Name: The Puppet

Nicknames: Mari(Only Tail, Toy Tail and mun call him that, since if others call him that they get mad.),Marionette, baby and child

Bio: Mari(6th child’s nickname) was the crying child outside the pizzeria, he was killed by the Purple Man and possessed the Puppet. A few years later, he noticed that his sister, Tailor wasn’t visiting anymore. She would frequently visit and talk to Mari, even though she often got teased and bullied because of that. He didn’t expect to meet her spirit wandering in the Prize Corner, holding a Chica plush. He then found a spare cat animatronic suit in the backroom. Mari thought, ‘what if i put her in this suit? she is kind of lonely, wandering with no home or shelter to go back to. cats were her favorite animals, chickens following a close second.’. So he did what he had planned, giving her the gift of life.((ahahahahaha mari you only made her suffer more, your poor, poor sister.)) (this is more of the story of how he reunited with tail, since i didn’t know what to fill his bio with, so yeah.)

Height: 9”5

Dislikes: Mike’s horrible puns, bitter foods, Purple Man (I refer to the evil grape jelly man as Purple guy in Tail’s bio, but Purple Man in Mari’s. Don’t question it, it’s just how I roll.)

Job: Giving out prizes to children and giving life

Toy Tail’s info:

Name: Toy Tail the Waitress Cat

Looks: http://tail-animatro...ge/106471733315

Bio: Is a Toy version of Tail the Tailoring Cat owo

Job: As a waitress

Height: 10”3 (They had to slightly make the ceiling taller so Tail and Toy Tail wouldn’t have to hunch over to move.)

Personality: Bipolar, cheerful, random at times, and graceful- oh who am i kidding why would she be graceful she’s childish for god’s sake!

Dislikes: Same as Tail.

Extra info about characters:

Toy Tail is a pyromaniac (reason why ears and tip of tail is black)

Tail’s favorite songs are iNSaNiTY and Game of Life

Toy Tail’s favorite songs are ECHO and Wildfire!

Mari’s favorite songs are Pop Goes the Weasel and My Grandfather’s Clock (music box tune)

But remember, We are not responsible for any death or dismemberment....

Imma just throw this here for me. Im not too well tonight and feel run down, but I'll post/follow cause I WANNA JOIN! Fazbearian for life!

Name:

Years of Service:

Job:

Decommissioned?:

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Dislikes:

Height:

Extras:

Imma just throw this here for me. Im not too well tonight and feel run down, but I'll post/follow cause I WANNA JOIN! Fazbearian for life!

Name:

Years of Service:

Job:

Decommissioned?:

Looks:

Personality:

Bio:

Dislikes:

Height:

Extras:

Whoops, what i meant was fill it in. Sorry for any confusion!

Oh I know that, I just don't have the time to fill it in to any level that i'll be happy with my character, so i'm putting it here (the template) so I can fill it in as I go along, if that makes sense? New work and such means I have limited time for the newxt 2 days :(

Oh I know that, I just don't have the time to fill it in to any level that i'll be happy with my character, so i'm putting it here (the template) so I can fill it in as I go along, if that makes sense? New work and such means I have limited time for the newxt 2 days :(

Oh, alright!

Joiny Joiiin!!

Name: Sheepers

Years of Service: 5

Species of mimicked animal/object: A fluffy sheep

Job: Welcomes and bids goodbye to the costumers with a hug. Also one of the entertainers.

Decommissioned?: No

Looks: Appears to be a sheep standing on its hind legs. He is covered with white, soft, fluffy material. His arms, legs, and head are grey. He has light yellow horns on top his head.

Personality:

Daylight: Sheepers is sweet and gentle. He loves giving out hugs and loves greeting new or old people. He is a very caregiving animatronic and would never hesitate to give anyone a hug for comfort.

Nighttime: Insane. He loves to hear the sound of somepony's neck crack as he hugs them to death. He'll start off gentle. With a smile on his face. After which he would crackle, as his locked arms would slowly suck the air out of you.

Bio: A new animatronic

Likes: Hugs, greeting, new people, friends, pillows, sharp objects, hard blunt objects.

Dislikes: Bad kids, hard to get ponies, stubborn ponies, being restrained.

Height: Towers a few inches above an average pony.

Extras: He sometimes purposely rips some of his soft material to reveal the sharp metals underneath.

((Question: Will there be pony characters :3))

Name: Nightly the Bat (Nightmare some call him)

Years of Service: 5 and a half years

Species of mimicked animal/object: A bat

Job: when he was alive he was a Night-guard, he is now also a waiter

Looks: Looks like a Bat with wings made out of an odd parachute-like fabric, stands on tall bowed legs, his hands are a little sharp but he uses those at night his head has large bat ears and two pointy fangs, and shining beady blood red eyes.

Personality:

Daytime; he is mysterious, and very extravagant, friendly often puns and makes humour,(not terrible puns though) he is also a bit of a critic of how people fear the Night and the Dark.

Nighttime: Vengeful. For he was once a night guard, every now and then in the night will check up on the night guard, sometimes he must though kill the night guard, that is if the night guard ever will dare dawn the Freddy(Pinkie?) helmet, he will rip them apart limb by limb, he is as said before mysterious he may just kill a guard for no reason at all, he enjoys gutting them in the stomach or cutting them into ribbons with his talons. He is also sad he wants to live again he envies the living.

Bio: he was made when he died as a night guard his name was Parry Gibson he was only 22 years old, he was stripped of his skin and shoved into this animatronic and no one ever gave Parry a second thought ever again that is why he just randomly kills people at closing time when the last person leaves he may just kill the janitor or the new manager but he does it when no one is around to see no one ever suspects it was him, Parry was known to tamper with animatronics he was a part time technician in life, but now he doesn't recall any of that. In the night Nightly sometimes gets into scuffles with Bonnie or maybe even Purple guy because he was the one who killed him, Nightly wants to kill the Purple guy rio him apart piece by piece until all that is left is a pile of body parts.

Likes: Good kids, Foxy( or Mangled if he is mangled in this one) Night-guards and the music box

Dislikes: Bratty children, Pinkie (or Freddie), Purple Guy and stubborn people

Height: 10" 2

Extras: he talks like the Count from Sesame Street

Cleans blood off of himself (or at least try's to)

Purposely sharpens his talons and teeth

Sometimes makes vague jokes about murder or death at night to the night guard,

might also warn guard to hide from the other animatronics

Joiny Joiiin!!

Name: Sheepers

Years of Service: 5

Species of mimicked animal/object: A fluffy sheep

Job: Welcomes and bids goodbye to the costumers with a hug. Also one of the entertainers.

Looks: Appears to be a sheep standing on its hind legs. He is covered with white, soft, fluffy material. His arms, legs, and head are grey. He has light yellow horns on top his head.

Personality:

Daylight: Sheepers is sweet and gentle. He loves giving out hugs and loves greeting new or old people. He is a very caregiving animatronic and would never hesitate to give anyone a hug for comfort.

Nighttime: Insane. He loves to hear the sound of somepony's neck crack as he hugs them to death. He'll start off gentle. With a smile on his face. After which he would crackle, as his locked arms would slowly suck the air out of you.

Bio: A new animatronic

Likes: Hugs, greeting, new people, friends, pillows, sharp objects, hard blunt objects.

Dislikes: Bad kids, hard to get ponies, stubborn ponies, being restrained.

Height: Towers a few inches above an average pony.

Extras: He sometimes purposely rips some of his soft material to reveal the sharp metals underneath.

((Question: Will there be pony characters :3))

Yes, and Approved!

Then I'll work on it. Since there are many machines, would me having 2 guards work? Or only 1? Cause I've got 2 characters and i'd rather not pick (They'd both work fine, it's just Im a fan of experiementing)

Name: Nightly the Bat (Nightmare some call him)

Years of Service: 5 and a half years

Species of mimicked animal/object: A bat

Job: when he was alive he was a Night-guard, he is now also a waiter

Looks: Looks like a Bat with wings made out of an odd parachute-like fabric, stands on tall bowed legs, his hands are a little sharp but he uses those at night his head has large bat ears and two pointy fangs, and shining beady blood red eyes.

Personality:

Daytime; he is mysterious, and very extravagant, friendly often puns and makes humour,(not terrible puns though) he is also a bit of a critic of how people fear the Night and the Dark.

Nighttime: Vengeful. For he was once a night guard, every now and then in the night will check up on the night guard, sometimes he must though kill the night guard, that is if the night guard ever will dare dawn the Freddy(Pinkie?) helmet, he will rip them apart limb by limb, he is as said before mysterious he may just kill a guard for no reason at all, he enjoys gutting them in the stomach or cutting them into ribbons with his talons. He is also sad he wants to live again he envies the living.

Bio: he was made when he died as a night guard his name was Parry Gibson he was only 22 years old, he was stripped of his skin and shoved into this animatronic and no one ever gave Parry a second thought ever again that is why he just randomly kills people at closing time when the last person leaves he may just kill the janitor or the new manager but he does it when no one is around to see no one ever suspects it was him, Parry was known to tamper with animatronics he was a part time technician in life, but now he doesn't recall any of that. In the night Nightly sometimes gets into scuffles with Bonnie or maybe even Purple guy because he was the one who killed him, Nightly wants to kill the Purple guy rio him apart piece by piece until all that is left is a pile of body parts.

Likes: Good kids, Foxy( or Mangled if he is mangled in this one) Night-guards and the music box

Dislikes: Bratty children, Pinkie (or Freddie), Purple Guy and stubborn people

Height: 10" 2

Extras: he talks like the Count from Sesame Street

Cleans blood off of himself (or at least try's to)

Purposely sharpens his talons and teeth

Sometimes makes vague jokes about murder or death at night to the night guard,

might also warn guard to hide from the other animatronics

Approved!

i'll wait for 1 more character profile before starting. i'll use different colors for each character of mine, Purple for Marionette, Blue for Toy Tail and Red for Withered Tail. Adios, See you the day after tomorrow!

Name: Midnight Blossom

Race: Thestral (Batpony)

Special talent: Protection of other ponies

Job: She wants to work as a Lunar guard, but is just waiting for the right time to apply

Looks: Small for her age, Midnight has dark blue fur, amber eyes and her mail/tail is a lighter shade of blue. Her wings resemble that of a bat, and in her mouth she has 2 sharp teeth which are commonly known as fangs.

Personality: Midnight is a little rough around the edges, and can quickly lose her temper. Headstrong, she isn't afraid to give her opinion. She is very prideful and hates to admit of being wrong or scared.

Bio: Midnight has lived a seemingly normal life, grew up as a kid always driven to look after others. When she was old enough, she moved out from her family and took insiration from the guards who'd helped her find her way to become one of them. While waiting to have enough money to sustain herself before trying to join the guards, she's been looking for any work that pays .

Likes: Silence, Dicso music, Nightcore music, The night/darkness

Dislikes: Extreme bright lights, being wrong

Height: 5'6

Extras:

i'll wait for 1 more character profile before starting. i'll use different colors for each character of mine, Purple for Marionette, Blue for Toy Tail and Red for Withered Tail. Adios, See you the day after tomorrow!

Let's start the roleplay, shall we?

Mari was sitting in his box, blindly humming along to the tune which kept him from getting agitated.

Toy Tail was standing at Party Room 1 and Withered Tail was slumped over, head seemingly turned at the camera.

(i'll also do the canon guards, if you don't mind.)

Jeremy was looking at the cameras, and was shocked to find two new animatronics. His hooves were shaking and he was sweating profusely.

(Let's say Jerememe Jeremy got fired on the second day and Midnight Blossom replaces him after a week.)

((You do?! THANK YOU!! :3))

Sheepers stood. Quiet. He took his place by the door, his face took in a happy expression. His arms were spread out as if he invites someone to hug him. His white soft material or also know as his wool, stood out of the dark due to its white hue. He looks like an ordinary statue.

But he's an animatronic.

Inside his happy pose, he fights himself, as his nighttime personality starts to kick in. His face would twitch as it slowly destorts from its happy expression. He sensed the cameras right by him, and takes an angle where his full body can be seen.

After so, his arms becomes limp as it falls to the sides. The advantage of Sheepers appearance is that, due to his cute and cuddly design, its much easier for him to enter the night guard's room. The guards doesnt really see him as a threat, with all that fluffiness going on. And if he manages to keep a smile on his face and avoid looking like a mass murderer, than he might pull it off and actually enter the office. After which he gives a nice...hug.

He gently shook his head, as he started to smile. A friendly sweet smile to elaborate. In a glance, he looks absolutely adorable. Anybody would hug him! He lets his eyes look around. He spots the two new animatronics, and blinks at them.

He turns his head over to the camera and looks up to it, never letting his sweet smile leave his face.

After he gives a guard a smile to maybe calm him down, thats when he'll move.

Nightly stood in the corner, of the Pizzeria near the entrance to the kitchen Nightly was in his usual position that he was put into every night before the place closed when all was quiet, he saw out of the corner of his beady eyes Sheepers turn his way Nightly lifted his head up so he could see more properly, the night had began he knew that the guard would be vulnerable at this point and he knew exactly what Sheepers wanted to do for Nightly was once a guard and he met a gruesome fate and did not want the same to happen, as he was thinking that his alternate personality began to fight with Nightly it called itself something 'Nightmare' it whispered madly in his consciousness

"Why safe the guard Nightly kill the guard...kill the guard...kill him"

It repeated the same word again and again Nightly could not help this for Nightmare was also apart of himself that conflicted with his good self, they often had heated arguments with themselves but Nightly felt Nightmare was apart of him because of his envy of the fleshy folk of the world he was just metal and robotic parts, he hungered for life once more if he could cry he would have every night he lived in his infernal body he wanted nothing more than life, the saddest part was he faintly remembered his life before this he was a mechanic, he had children....he remembered their faces clearly and his wife as well.

Nightly decided that it was time to check on the night guard so Nightly began moving towards the way the night guards office was, he moved slowly though even though he could have bounded to the night guards office in a matter of minutes he wanted to be cautious of the other animatronics they had not suspected him a guardian or friend of the guard he just sauntered that way as silently as he could.

Jeremy didn't notice Sheepers or Nightly moving, so he wound up the music box and checked the lights.

Toy Tail whom had moved over to Party Room 2, lied down on all fours in front of the vent while looking at the camera.

Then I'll work on it. Since there are many machines, would me having 2 guards work? Or only 1? Cause I've got 2 characters and i'd rather not pick (They'd both work fine, it's just Im a fan of experiementing)

Whoops, sorry for the late reply, but sure!

Name: Midnight Blossom

Race: Thestral (Batpony)

Special talent: Protection of other ponies

Job: She wants to work as a Lunar guard, but is just waiting for the right time to apply

Looks: Small for her age, Midnight has dark blue fur, amber eyes and her mail/tail is a lighter shade of blue. Her wings resemble that of a bat, and in her mouth she has 2 sharp teeth which are commonly known as fangs.

Personality: Midnight is a little rough around the edges, and can quickly lose her temper. Headstrong, she isn't afraid to give her opinion. She is very prideful and hates to admit of being wrong or scared.

Bio: Midnight has lived a seemingly normal life, grew up as a kid always driven to look after others. When she was old enough, she moved out from her family and took insiration from the guards who'd helped her find her way to become one of them. While waiting to have enough money to sustain herself before trying to join the guards, she's been looking for any work that pays .

Likes: Silence, Dicso music, Nightcore music, The night/darkness

Dislikes: Extreme bright lights, being wrong

Height: 5'6

Extras:

Approved, sorry again for lateness!

The camera seems to be inactive. Thats perfect. Sheepers isnt one thats heads to the vents. It would damage and might dirty his wool. Not that he would actually care, but that might make him look scary. And if he wants to earn someones trust, he wants to looks as sweet as possible.

He began to walk the path to the hallway, but did it lightly and calmly. When he made it to the said hallway, he peeked in, being in the line of vision of the security guard. He placed a smile on his face to make him look less of a threat.

Nightly approached from another direction when he saw Sheepers also going the same way so he sauntered farther down the hall into the darkness where he could not be seen he told himself that he would sit there until Sheepers moved so that if she attacked he could intercept and throw her across the hall with his powerful arms or just try something but he would wait and see he was a bat so he would have to be sly and sneaky so now it was the waiting game.

Archived