Sword Art Online (Check Interest Check for sign-up)

Shadowbolt0

Kitsune stopped and turned her eyes on Hawk who had joined them long ago. She smiled to him with confidence. " Yea I would pray that we are, though I doubt i will be doing the damage and more of the healing for the team. Do you need potions? Cause I have stockpiled quite a bit for everyone." She said as she opened her menu and filled her palms with a small bounty of the glowing fluid.

She held her hands out to him and smiled. " Wanna have some?" She asked gently.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A month had passed and many players were still trapped inside this death game that is Sword Art Online. During this time Tailred partied up with a small group and they had really been together ever since. Save the small break away occasions but they were mainly together. They all knew each other fairly well but relations would continue to grow, she was sure of that. 

During this month Red had worked heavily on her one handed skill and her battle healing skill. She would sometimes intentionally get her health down into the red to just work on her battle healing as that was the only way to level the skill. She was really trying to work her way to being a berserk warrior like she wanted. She couldn't dual wield, which made her sad. But maybe one day.

Their group didn't seem to have a tank so she tried to fill that role when she could. She had been working on her acrobatics still to be a flexible and fast warrior. Her acrobatics wasn't as high as she wanted but that was a skill she would need to work on on her own. 

All that aside, all that training led to this moment right here. There a large group stood, in front of the boss' door to challenge him and pass to the next floor. Tailred looked around the large mass of players until she saw members she recognized. She weaved her way through the crowd and eventually got to stand next to her group. 

"Hey guys.." She said through a sigh as she let her body relax. She cast her eyes over to the boss door and that brought her back to when she was still..level two or so and she talked to Honey Dew about the first boss and if she would fight it. 

Tailred crossed her arms over her chest and looked over to them. "This is it huh? All our training will be put to the test. I'm excited, how about you guys?" She looked to each of them before looking back to the boss door. She really was excited. A mass of players this large not taking down a boss this early in the game? She didn't know if that was possible. 

Midnight smiled at Kitsune as she offered some health potions. While Midnight did have many, it couldn't hurt to have a few more? She picked them up with a smile "Thank you very much Kitsume, I just hope...i just hope we're enough to win"

That's when she heard Hawk arrive, but went silent. He'd been kind to her, helping her learn how to fight, but she wasn't ready. she didn't feel like she was, and yet, here she was. She couldn't let them know she was scared, she couldn't! It wouldn't be fair on them.

Hearing Tailred was excited, Midnight couldn't believe her. She was, excited?! How was that possible? Midnight herself was terrified beyond anything, how could someone actually find this game exciting? Still, she couldn't show weakness, she had to be strong for her team. "I....I think i'm ready...though, not sure i'd say i'm too excited about all this"

"Thanks," Hawk said to Kitsune with a smile as he put the potions in his item storage. It was good that there was a healer of the group. He looked at Midnight curiously when she went silent. Was she afraid or something?

When Tailred arrived, saying that she was excited too, Hawk was somewhat relieved. It was good that he wasn't the only one who felt that way. "I'm pretty excited," he said. "I have a good feeling that this is going to be a good battle." It was true, he knew the boss was going to be though, but he had a feeling they could do it. Somewhere though, deep down, Hawk was afraid of death.... but they wouldn't get anywhere if they didn't risk it, right? He smiled to himself.

Kitsune smiled and nodded as her potions were taken by the others. She stepped back and placed her hands behind her back and hummes. The others began to converse and she just decided to stand aside and relax for these last few moments before finnaly deciding to ask.

"Do you guys fear that we may die here? Not to be dark but what if this boss is too much for us to handle?"

Tailred shuffled her feet a bit as she anticipated the opening of the boss door. Time seemed to be going by as if the seconds were turning into hours. At least, that's what it felt like to her. She looked to her party members as they all started to speak up and what not. Hawk agreed with her and said that he was excited too. She was happy knowing that she wasn't the only one excited for this fight. 

Kitsune then spoke up, asking if she thought they feared dying here and about how the boss might be too much. Death was always in her mind. It goes with that old saying that to truly conquer a fear you have to face it head on or something. That was the mentality that Red had with this whole thing. 

"I don't know what will happen. I mean..it's the first boss so it can't be too hard right? What kind of MMO would make the first boss difficult? Well..I have one in mind but nevermind that. Point is, I don't know what will happen. But we have a large group...so I'd say our odds of success are rather high." 

(Life is super hard for me atm, having trouble getting the time/motivation to post because full time work is draining me. I promise it's not dead, I just need a few weeks to sort my life in order)

Archived