Sword Art Online (Check Interest Check for sign-up)

Shadowbolt0

Sword Art Online, the first MMORPd of it's kind. With the Nerve Gear system, you controlled your in game Avatar, a concept that has captivated the whole gaming world. Infamous for what it is, 10,000 copies of the game were released on it's release date. All copies were picked up by the 'lucky' 10,000 players and the servers opened, with only 1 change. The Log Out button was not there, and the only way to escape is to complete all 100 floors. The players who logged in would eventually find out, but Sao's creator didn't want to wait.

Forcing every player to teleport to the center of the Town of Beginners, trapping them with unpassible barriers as his cloaked Avatar leaked out of the sky "Attention all players! I am Akihiko Kayaba, and I created Sword Art Online. At lot of you are probably asking about what this is about, and as i'm certain many of you have noticed, there is no Log out option. This is not a glitch, nor a coding error. It is fully intentional. Allow me to explain the new rules of Sword Art Online. The only way to log out is to complete the game, which as I'm certain you know means you have to clear all 100 floors. But it's a lot harder than that, for if your avatar dies in game, it is deleted from the system, and the power storage system in your Nerve Gear will fry your brain, killing you. There is no way to escape, for if your helmet is removed, you will die. Several players have suffered and it is well known in Social Media at this point because over 100 players have been killed. Know, I hope you are prepared because there is only 1 way to escape Sword Art Online alive. Complete the game!" The Avatar started flicking, before vanishing as the invisible barriers that held people in that area. The game has begin! Now there is only one thing to do, complete the game and escape with your life.

-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight couldn't believe what she'd just heard, if she died in the game, she died in rea life..? No, no way! That wasn't possible, was it? While part of her didn't want to believe it, she just knew, knew, that it was true. She was near the back of the crowds, wearing the starting clothing she'd gotten when she'd logged on. She hadn't done much since she'd come in, still level 1. This was her first MMORPF with this system, and the whole idea terrified her. She didn't want to die, she hadn't done anything wrong and yet, she was now trapped in some madman's death trap "No...no this can't be happening...." she mutters to herself "I don't wanna die here, I haven't done anything to deserve this...This isn't anywhere near how I wanna die...." she continued to talk to herself, loud enough for anyone close to overhere her. She felt her legs fall from under her, and she almost fell onto the ground and onto her knees.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“GAAAAAA! FINE JUST FINE!”

Diamond Splash, the famous writer and winner of several beauty contests, had been having a hard time. while she was a very rich pony she was having trouble paying off a debt that had just came up seemingly out of nowhere, made worse that she had just used her wealth and privilege to get a new game she wanted to try. And on top of that the Augercorn appeared in her home!

The crazed Clydesdale and her had a strange relationship, but strange was indeed the best way to describe him. A giant orange and white Pony with the mind and energy of a hyper child, strength of an elephant, and agility of a monkey! He spent his days doing what he did best, getting in fights, in and out of trouble and solving problems. She knew that Celestia had used him several times, despite being known by many around the world as possibly the most destructive pony in the world no one knew were he came from exactly. Made even worse by him seemingly appearing out of no where like he did just now on her!

want me to go and … and … pick them up roll em in a ball and Stick them in a giant gumball machine! and then we put it in a bad mall that no one goes to so the never get out!!”

she sighed and sat down on her couch

“no augey I just need you to sit down and be quite so I can add up my old recites. If I can find those I can disprove the amount and pay off only what I need to.”

Augercorn jumped on the couch and laid his head in her lap like a dog

but your rich it shouldn’t bother you … HEY IS THAT SWORD ART!”

Diamond though for a moment, she had met a beta tester and she had said that when you play your body goes into a coma like state, still and most importantly SILENT!

“yes … yes it is. I just picked it up but got dist…. Would you like to try it?”

she didn’t care if Augercorn tried the game before she did, in fact she didn’t entirely trust the thing and wouldn’t mind someone testing it out for her. Completely unaware of what she was doing she gestured to the nerve gear

Augercorn jumped up and down on the couch and flipped onto the floor

she put the helmet on Augercorn and what little mind he had disappeared into the game

Augercorn came to in a sunny courtyard, there were several ponies around him many of whom appeared very sad!

But what Augercorn was most focused on was the sensation he felt, or lack thereof! He lifted his hoof and touched it. He didn’t feel it, or the warmth of celestia’s sun. he ran around the courtyard a bit only to find it created no fatigue or tiredness on his muscles.

huhhh that’s new, guess that’s how they even things out for stronger and weaker pony’s. I would of just made them all super strong but ehhh” he said out loud. He walked thru the crowd, of crying ponies trying to figure out why they were so sad,

he stuck his face in front of a few of theres, and sniffed some from behind.

No answers

He came up to a rather pretty girl on her knees and jumped on the ground and rolled up to her saying

“heyyyy come on why the long face? Hey wanna see something cool!”

Augercorn wanted to do backflip for her, it seemed to impress most ponies.

He jumped into the air to do a back flip but for some reason his digital body wouldn’t let him! He smacked his face into the ground and his legs fell on top of his head.

His hp bar went down a sliver

“Huhhh that’s new!” he said as he unraveled himslef and laid next to the girl

As Kayaba talked, Hawk simply stood there, arms crossed, face completely blank. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. There was no way out....except to beat the game. What about the real world? he wondered. Would he ever see his friends again? Most people around him were crying, scared, or angry. But for some reason, Hawk wasn't. He had only been in the game for a day, and it felt like another life to him. Another world. As much as he liked the real world, this place was just as great to him. It was exciting.

Near him there was a girl who was talking to herself, her legs practically falling out from under her, as well as a strange guy who was trying to talk to her. Hawk wasn't exactly the best at sympathy, but he knew he had to make the girl feel better

"Hey, dont give up," he said to the girl, glancing in her direction. "It'll be alright." At least, he hoped it would.

Midnight looked up when she saw, someone, rolling up to her. She couldn't believe him, after what had just happened, he looked, excited?! She was absolutely terrified and he looked like he was about to just dive in.

"How c-an you, just act like you don't know...didn't you just hear that annoucement?" she said, trying to stop herself from actually bursting into tears.

Midnight was absolutely terrified, she didn't want to die in a game! No one deserved this, they hadn't done anything wrong, and yet they were now trapped. Midnight had a quick look around, some players were leaving, they knew these types of games and probably were going to survive. But her? She'd barely played any games like this before, and she'd never been really good at them anyway. She felt like she had no chance of getting out alive. Part of her just wanted to curl up in a ball and just lie there forever.

That's when she heard someone else speak, another guy. Looking over at him, she noticed he didn't look scared or upset. She couldn't tell what he was feeling, but he was hiding it well "H-how will it be alright? You heard what he said! If we die in the game, we die for real! How can you possible say it'll be alright? There are 100 floors to this place, and I..we" she looked down at the ground, running it over with her hand shakily "Do...do you really think any of us will make it out of here alive?" She asked Hawk

Blackwing was sitting about ten steps behind Midnight, watchign from the back as she was fell apart, already worried about it all due to that message. He sighed on the inside, no one would hear anything. He lookeda round, noticign the whole area. He was in the game with the rest of them, and he probably thought like the rest of them, to survive they had to make it to the top. He looked at all the companions he could see right now. First one that caught his eye was the girl, on the ground worried about it all. Then, he saw the male, who ahd just attempted to do a backflip, and slammed onto the ground as he utterly failed it. Then, he saw another male, who tried to comfort her. He then looked around then, noticing they were in the middle of a town. He never liked being in the open, though he had grown to just deal with it.

He then looked at himself, and noticed he had a Black jacket, underneath a Dark blue shirt. He also had long Black jeans on. His shoes were also black. He looked at his hands, noticing the black gloves he had on. He liked what he had on, this was his normal preferance when he had a choice, though he felt that later, that choice would be gone. He looked back to the girl. Although he always appeared emotionless and caring, he hated seeing people scared, and worried. He didnt mind seeing people scared, but that was normally people who CHOSE and knew what they were gettign into. She chose to enter the game, though she did not know the risks, none of them had. He stood up, and walked over to her, crouching down as he put one of his gloved hands on her shoulder.

"We are all afraid, though if we want to make it out of here, we have to survive. Come on, lets get you up" He said, after finishing he walked around to her front, and offered a hand for her to get up

(http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http://www.wigglestatic.com/product-media/5360070331/661-evo-mtb-gloves-12-hrs.jpg%253Fw%253D2000%2526h%253D2000%2526a%253D7&imgrefurl=http://www.wiggle.co.uk/sixsixone-evo-mtb-gloves-2012/&h=2000&w=2000&tbnid=HO4qDd2AF0r9KM:&zoom=1&docid=faKAmUb45klciM&ei=2BTGVOS1FdD68QXco4C4Cw&tbm=isch&ved=0CHIQMygzMDM thats what he is wearing for gloves)

Gloom had planned weeks in advanced to prepare himself for power leveling that was beyond what normal people would do, with a IV drip and minimum sleep he will get ahead of everyone else. So when every player in the game was summoned to the court yard he was already well into level 3 and found himself some twill assassin looking stuff. Being filthy rich, and a unimportant member of the society was all the ingredients for a social outcast and spent his life in his room, with his computer away from the lights, the people and the distractions doing the odd request from those people called siblings. The internet was his life and reality was a joke, so when the news reached his ears that this world had become a death trap he was undaunted. In fact deep inside he was happy, Microwave brain frying was a pretty painless way to go all things considered.

Biting his lip with his arms crossed his chest, his only thoughts were that the game has risen to a new level, and he had be challenged to beat it. Gamer pride bit into him like a ravenous hound and any fear, doubt or hesitation fled him like a dam breaking water. His half rushed exit path was cut short by a sudden thought passing his mind, Do I solo or find companions for the first time?

He was always alone in his own little world either playing games or excusing, but there was always someone on the other side of the screen. Here, now, was the only chance he would find anyone, if he wait to long they'll start bonding and he would be left in the wind. The clear tone of distress drew his attention to a small girl in shock with someone on the floor next to her, she didn't look to be handling this news well and his compassion drove him to approach with the purpose to reassure her. About half way he realized that the three guys standing around her were trying to the do that same thing. Tsk, if their all trying he wouldn't be able to add much... or could he?

This was a good start for a group, he keeled down and poked the character sprawled on the ground, checking if he was alive before looking up with a light smile and his finger up in idea "If we group together, I guarantee we won't die... As for beating the game. I make no promises i can't keep"

Hawk shrugged at Midnight's question. "I really can't be impossible, can it?" as he said that, a thought struck him. "He's just trying to make us give up..... so the weak ones die off early...." Hawk stared off into the distance as he said that, hardly noticing the two others who had joined her, helping her get off the ground.

He realized that these were the first people he's talked to since he got in this game. He had wanted to fight solo, have the joy of beating this game on his own, but could he really do it? He looked at the others. It was an odd mix of people, but together, they would make a good group.

"Yeah, we won't die," he said in agreement with the others. Uncorssing his arms, he brushed himself off. Like he had many times before when he first entered the game, Hawk looked at himself. Brown leather jacket with a t-shirt underneath, jeans and sneakers. Casual clothes, the exact ones he had worn when he first put the helmet on. He smiled. "You can call me Hawk, by the way," he said.

Midnight looked around her, she was now seemingly surrounded by other people, all of them guys. She looked at their faces, none of them even looked scared! They looked like they were ready, that they could do it, that they would survive. Then there was her, scared, she had fallen down at just the thought of the death game. Did she have any hope of surviving the game?

She felt the hand on her shoulder, looking at the new guy who'd come along, dressed in black. Despite his words, she didn't feel reassured, in fact, it made her feel even more scared. When he offered her a hand up, she slowly reached up and used it to full herself up onto her feet, though she was a little unstable, she managed to get her balance.

And that's when someone else arived, but Midnight didn't notice it until she heard him talk, guaranteeing that she wouldn't die. She turned to him, starting to fiddle with her hair and trying to keep herself calm. "..r-really..we...we won't die..?" she said shakily, looking at all the people around her. They didn't looked scared, not a single one of them, all of them looked like they could take on the world. "If...if we really, party up..., we can really, survive this...this death game?"

Kitsune stood there watching the skies as the figure dissapeares. Her eyes were wide and filled with shock. She was stuck here like everyone else in here it seemed. She felt a small whimper leave her lips as she began to chastise herself for giving the bits to even try out this game! She should have known it had trouble written all over it from the start.

She clenches her fists and closed her eyes tightly as she shook her head and whimpered. Tears adorning the corners of her eyes. What would she do now? How could she even get out of here? Come on think Kit think!

she opened her eyes and turned her gaze around. " you have played games like this before. What is the best thing to do for survival? " she thought quickly. That's when it donned on her. " Level up!" She began to run past a group that had formed. They seemed to be comforting a girl as she ran past them. She felt a pang of sadness for them but now wasn't the time. She needed to run to the next town and secure quests as fast as she could. Before others got the same idea.

Augercorn saw the small fox like girl and on a whim picked her up in his arms and began petting her main, he held her like a small dog or cat and in a sarcastic condescending voice shouted

YEAH …SO! Guess what happens in real life when you die? YOU DIE IN REAL LIFE THAT’S WHAT!”

Augercorn looked at them all with a big child-like smile he was taller than most of them and bigger; and in his mind it meant he was the strongest and obliged to take care of them all

COME ON GUYS ITS VIDEO GAME ITS MEANT TO BE BEAT!!! Unless its Contra but HURRRR!”

he jumped up and down making sure to hold his new cute friend steady when done jumping he held her on one hand and pointed to the crying girl

you got potential! We don’t know what you do so that means you can do anything!” he pointed to hawk “you look pretty agile you can be our quicky stabby guy!” he pointed to Gloom “YOU look like you know whats going on you can be the sneaky jerk who we think is wrong but is always right!” finally he pointed to Blackwing “you look like you really don’t want to be here! You can be our emo …-emu scary griffon guy!”

finally he posed for everyone dramticcally saying

“AND I THE WIIND HORSE SHALL ….. … well I have no clue what I’m doing” he held up kitsune and squeezed his eyes and in a high pitched voice said “but I have a cute little thing!” he held her facing him “I shall call her KITTY and she shall be my loyal pet!”

he put her back on her feet and jumped to the other side of the group

“and we shall be! … the super sword slayers the s.s.s ….wait that’s wrong!; We’ll think up a name later but now we move as friends partners and distractions in combat for one another!”

he said finishing his grand rallying speech widening his arms making sure none of them ran off

Kitsune squeaked as a random person grabbed her and bounced around with her flailing in his grasp. She squeaked and thrashed as she tried to break free but it seemed to be of no use. Her cheeks burned hot red as she was put down. "K~Kitty? M~My name is Honey Dew!" She squeaked as she used her chosen name for the game. She crossed her arms and whimpered before peering away uncomfortably. "I dont know you at all! Why did you pick me up!?" she whimpered gently.

Black could tell he didnt help much, but it was worth a try. Once she was up, he looked at the group. He noticed a fair few of them were their, that least four people at his count, probably more. Then he heard Auger start ranting on. He didnt care what he was saying, until he started goign on about him. When he started to talk about what he could be, Black turnedh is head towards him

"I decide what i be, same with all of us. And i also chose to live, and escape this stupid game" He said again, positive they would get out... He hoped. Black then looked at them all

again, wondering if he could fit in with them. He was normally.... quiet, he was only speaking to try and help her out. Once she was with the others, and they were all happy.... Chances were that Black was going to go off on his own. He couldnt help it, he just never fitted in.

"All of you take care, im goign to go for awhile. We might meet again, we might not"He said, then looked to Midnight specifically.

"And you, make sure you stick with these guys, they are not afraid, and will keep you alive. Hope we meet again"

After he said that, Black started to walk away from the group, not knowing where he was going, or if he would come back.

(I dont think im goign to be able to psot again for awhile, so i thought i may as well vanish for now)

Well this was a rather strange turn of events. It seems now that every player who logged onto to play the new Sword Art Online game would certainly be getting their fill of it. They couldn't leave now until someone beat the final floor...all the way up to Floor 100.

As the figure vanished and everyone in the town started to panic Gambit..or Tailred now looked down to herself and noticed that she did in fact look exactly like the character she had created. She clenched and clenched her fists a few times and the feeling just felt so...real to her. All the while she was doing this groups were forming around her and voices started to fill up the once silent zone.

Crying was the prominent noise that was heard by Tailred. Next was yelling..or screaming then the idle conversation was the final one. Tailred kept quiet as she had logged onto the game by herself and she had no friends by her side. She browsed over the various groups that were forming and most of them were all trying to comfort each other.

Honestly, Tailred didn't know what everyone was so worked up about. Sure if they died in this game they died in real life, no big deal right? Just don't die.

That was going to be the mentality of some players. Just let everyone else do all the work. Gambit..Tailred was fine with that. She wanted to be a part of the action. She wanted to go head first into battle and do what she could. Her character was built for DPS after all.

Well, she wasn't going to get anywhere just standing around. First thing she needed to do was level up and get stronger! So she decided to go ahead and try to find some enemies that were the same level as her. She waved her hand and brought up her menu as she walked, she wasn't fully focusing on where she was going as she was focused on her inventory. She didn't have anything inside it and that made her sad.

Checking the inventory was just something she was doing on the side she was really looking for a map of some kind. As she was looking through the options she came across something that looked like a map of some sort.

"Ah ha! There we-oof!" Just when she found her map she accidentally shoulder checked another player. It was just a small push so no one fell over or anything.

She closed her menu and looked up to the player she ran into; He was taller than her and was dressed in all black. "Pardon me." She said to the stranger before going on her way.

As she continued to walk along she noticed a small group forming that seemed different than the rest of the other groups. All their names were displayed above their heads and they seemed to just have recovered from some kind of charade. What with one of them being picked up and all.

Tailred decided to just try and ask if these people knew anything about where to fight monsters.

She approached the group and cleared her throat. "Excuse me.." She said loud enough for all of them to hear her. "Sorry if I'm interrupting anything." She waved her hand to dismiss it and then brought up her menu. She felt weird seeing as how she was smaller than almost all of them, except for one. "I was just wondering if any of you knew the way to find the.." As she was talking she brought up her map again and then she accidentally clicked on it in an attempt to dismiss it but instead it materialized in her hands and seemed much easier to read. She blinked a few times at how simple that was.

She awkwardly looked back to the group and then to her map. "Well then!" She said in a happy tone. "Nevermind..sorry about that. I'll be off then." She cast a warm smile to them and waved before looking down to her map and not actually leaving the group but instead just turning and pointing a finger in the air to map her route.

Kitsune or morning dew as she was seen by the others stood off to the side as the others spoke of began to break away from the group. She kept her gaze low and gave a small whimper before another female came over and spoke to them. She was trying to get their attention. She had kitsunes attention however as she started to depart.

" W. Wait! Can I come with you? We can fight monsters together if you wish. " she squeaked quietly. She stood by her now and looked up to her. " at least till you wanna go our seperate ways at least."

A voice called out to her which made her stop in her tracks and looked back with innocent curiosity as to who called out to her. Then again she could have just heard a voice that wasn't actually talking to her. But judging by the female approaching her and facing her she just had to assume she was talking to her.

Tailred gave a few cheery laughs and shook her head happily.

She then brought up her menu again and then pressed a few buttons and then sent a party invite to the stranger that came up to her. She kept her same smile on her face as she waited for her to accept the invite. "Best to party up when fighting together right?" She let a few laughs out again before extending an arm for a proper greeting.

"My name is Tailred." She decided it best to just go by her name in game instead of her other name. No point really. "It's nice to meet you...um..?" Then Tailred tilted her head slightly as she waited for her to fill her in.

Gloom pushed himself off the ground and brushed himself off, 100 floors would take a long time so there was no rush as far as he was concerned. Hell, it wasn't even considered a MMO because it can be beaten, just one big co-operative adventure with the looming threat of a painless death. Way to up the game! But as he had a real good look at the girl playing with her hair he got a little flustered, he most of his life around guys or faceless voices on the other side of the computer screen and never interacted with the opposite gender "S-so... So long as we are smart and stick together we can avoid traps, protect each other and hold our own in any fight. It will be a long time and not without it's challenges but yes, I do think we can survive this death game."

He honestly believed that but nothing will protect them against other players, and he began eying everyone else around them for suspicious movement. His distrust of everyone outside the few in front of him skyrocketed and so did his tactical awareness, he had placed his loyalty and made everyone else into a diabolical demons who would PK cause you gave them the wrong look. But he need to focus and avoid wallowing in his paranoia, He knew that ones name was Hawk, and the one who had been man handled by that childish brute was Haney Dew from the squeaking earlier and the last addition to the group was Tailred. The trend of using your in game name instead of your real name was understandable but no longer necessary however Gloom wasn't about to break it.

"My name is Gloom, Or if you'd like to call me Fluff that is no problem" Naturally he went for the hands shake, but do women do that? his hand was already about half way, to late to pull back undetected and instead just half turned to the side to look as though he was offering something or asking for a hand and tried to hide behind his smile while he racked his brain for a normal push in conversation "Would you like to join me in a group? I'm not weird I promise" he stuck his tongue out a little to add to his joke. He'd eventually ask everyone around him to join, but he has to start somewhere so he doesn't feel like a noob.

Midnight couldn't help herself but feel, drawn, to Gloom. She didn't know why, perhaps because he was promising her that she would survive this ordeal. She didn't want to die, and in that despiration, he seemed like the only way out. The best chance of survival, her only chance to live.

"I'm, well, it would be best to call me Midnight" she said to him, spotting his hand having moved towards her. Was he, wanting to shake her hand? Because if he did, why had he moved it so was in a bad position to shake it? She kept her hands at her side, well, in her hair fiddling with it. "A..a group? So like, we'd party up and, well...survive?"

Gloom clearly saw his hand wasn't going anyway and drew back immediately into the menu, his fluster was progressively becoming more apparent but it still wasn't enough to shake him "In a group we share experience points, loot and can monitor each others location and health. We will most certainly level slower then someone soloing but we will be much safer" operating the menu was taking longer to adapt to then he anticipated, he had memorized every button panel and what it did from the internet but using it was a whole different story, the lack of material depth was confusing him and he was convinced he would break it if he pushed too hard.

And there it was, he softly press on the 'invite to party' button and the small box disappeared. Now it was up to her to deiced what she would do, however she was not the only one he sent the invite to and turn to the other four players that had found their way here. He wasn't sure about their skills but the more the merrier and less chance of fried brains "You four! Do you want to join as well?" Of course they'll need a good leader and Gloom did not have the experience for that, maybe along the way he will pass the crown and responsibility of leadership to someone who can handle it better then himself.

Tailred slowly withdrew her hand as the person she had spoken to just seemed to be giving her this blank stare, as if she wasn't even there. Tailred waved her hand in front of the girl's face just to check if she still "all there". She didn't get a reaction. Well, she just took someone out by just saying her name. Great start to this game eh?

But apparently this girl wasn't alone, for a large group must have been with her as they soon started to speak to her..or she assumed they were.

One walked up to her and extended a hand to shake but it was just too awkward and Tailred was unsure if it was actually a shake or an awkward hand motion. She went to shake it at one point but the guy quickly drew his hand back and Tailred stayed quiet.

As this was happening some random was running around spouting gibberish and Tailred had no idea what any of it meant. The game must have broken those who weren't as strong willed as others already. Well that was quick.

After this though the same guy who had asked for her to join his group was back and he was pointing at them and he asked if they wanted to join a group. He said 'you four', this caused Tailred to look around at who these four members were exactly. Must have been her the other girl, the broken one, and then the stranger over there.

Tailred saw the invite pop up in her face from her menu. She decided to just accept it and go from there, if she didn't like the group she could just leave. Simple as that.

So she pushed the "Accept" button and saw a few names pop up on her HUD at the top right corner. Their health bars followed suite.

Then Tailred moved over to the guy who had invited her to the party in the first place. She put her hands on her hips and started to wait. She could be killing monsters and leveling up right now.

"Nice to meet you all." She started with a wave and a smile. "I'm Tailred."

Slower but safer. That's what a group offered. Midnight didn't care that it was slower to level up, all she cared about is surviving. And he'd promised her she wouldn't die, meaning she'd be safe with him. She eyed the the invite to party option that had appeared in front of her, quickly pressing the accept button. She didn't notice the additional names and health bars appear on her screen, as a feeling of relief flushed over her. She wasn't alone, she felt safe with Gloom. He'd promised her that she'd survive, and she trusted him. She opened up her own menu, trying to find the inventory option but not having a single clue what was what.

"How..How do i navigate this..?" She asked, before hearing another girl introduce herself "Hi..tail, is, i mean, is it ok if i call you Tail? Or do you prefer Tailred?" she didn't realize her rambling and shut herself up before she did something dumb or silly.

Kitsune froze up a bit as tailred introduced herself. " dammit Kitsune don't freeze up now! Why are you so shy!" Her mind screamed. Before she could even break out of her daze she had missed her window. " fantastic, lookie there. There's the girl that freezes up the moment she is talked too." She cursed herself.

with a blush she accepted the invite and turned before going quiet again and letting everyone speak. The one who ahook her ran off expecting them to follow. She just didn't want to at the moment. She wanted to stick to the group. Her eyes closed a bit as she rested. Opting to follow when the group got to moving.

((Ketchup post! :P))

For a while, Hawk just stood there and watched what was going on. Two more players entered their little conversation, both girls. Well, one was dragged in by Augercorn, the weird one. He had to admire him though, it must take a lot to be as optimistic as him at a time like this. Their party was practically forming itself, and Hawk could tell it would be a pretty good one.

But even so, Hawk was still debating on whether or not he should join them. This was only the first day in the game after all, there were probably even better parties or even guilds that he could join. Or he could just go solo. It was all up to him, that's how the game was. Eventually though, he made up his mind.

"Yeah, okay, count me in," he said to Gloom, tapping the accept invitation button that had popped up before him. He thought about saying something else, but stayed quiet. As much he wanted to be training and leveling up, he didn't want to say anything rude.

"How..How do i navigate this..?" She asked, before hearing another girl introduce herself "Hi..tail, is, i mean, is it ok if i call you Tail? Or do you prefer Tailred?" she didn't realize her rambling and shut herself up before she did something dumb or silly.

Tailred was going to go over and try and help the seemingly shy girl navigate her menu. She felt like a menu navigating pro at the moment. Seeing as how she figured out that whole map situation and then she was able to see her inventory as well! She was also able to find her list of skills earlier when she was walking. So basically if any of them had a question about the menu then they should just talk to her. At least that's how she felt at the moment.

"Oh!" She had been so lost in her own prideful moment that she forgot to respond to the question. "Honestly I prefer Tailred, but it's whatever." She waved her hand dismissivly and shook her head slightly, with a little laugh to follow suite.

After that Tailred turned around and clicked her menu away. She heard another voice chime in and then she saw another health bar appear at the top right. The names of the players were so tiny they were hard to read. Also...it didn't help that she was trying to look at their names while looking up and the names were in a glare from the virtual light.

She felt rather stupid knowing that they all just saw that.

Time to get a move on. "Well," She started before clearing her throat. "I know we kind of have..a large group here but..." With a clap of her hands she pointed behind her afterwards. "..I'm going to go train on some low level monsters to get stronger. Anyone who wants to come with should walk with me."

But before she actually left she caught sight of that same girl that had frozen up in front of her. She was moving about now and she seemed to be all back. Tailred moved over to her and gave her a small pat on the back. "Good to know you're back to the virtual world with us." She giggled a bit. "Going to go kill monsters and level up. You in?" With that she waved for her to follow and she started to make her way to the open field. Assuming the same girl was behind her she shifted her eyes to the upper left and saw the list of names. "So, if you don't freeze up on me again, could I ask which one of these...very tiny names is yours?"

She cast her head back for a second or two to lock eyes with her before looking back ahead.

Archived