I want MLP:FiM back!

The creators are people too. They have lives, families, friends and other obligations to take care of. They can't work on the show 24/7 just to make people happy. S5 has already been confirmed for Q2 of 2015, so you're looking at a April-June release date. It won't be much longer.

The creators are people too. They have lives, families, friends and other obligations to take care of. They can't work on the show 24/7 just to make people happy. S5 has already been confirmed for Q2 of 2015, so you're looking at a April-June release date. It won't be much longer.

I know it wont be much longer, but I just want my ponies. :( It feels like forever sense the last time we had a new episode. :eek:

Like the show, the comics have their ups and downs, fortunately also like the show, we have more good stories than lousy ones, and they do an excellent job of portraying the characters. The comics greatest success for me is how they greatly expanded on and developed the characters of the various princesses (Celestia, Luna, and Cadence), something that is generally overlooked in the episodes (although they do spend some time on Luna to be fair).

Here are the synopses for the various issues if you wish to look.

Archived