'Hey everypony! This is Red Lambet here...'

[Video freezes into a still picture as information appears beside Red Lambet.]

Name: Red Lambet

Race: Pegasus

Body: Tall, slender

Mane: Short, bright red with two gray stripes

Tail: Long, curved, bright red

Coat: Red

C.M.: A dual mark; first is a pair of wings, and the second is a sabre in between the wings.

[After a few seconds, the video continues.]

'...and I just recently came to Canterlot from the city in the sky; Cloudsdale!

I can tell you this is going to be lots of fun! Go ahead, ask me anything! I'm not shy nor afraid to answer anything about myself; past, present, or future!'

Red Lambet: A fine question! Well, by day I'm more of a service pony that goes from business to business, helping the owners and their staff with anything and basically everything!

By night... *Trots over to a object that is covered with a tarp. Upon removal, a large caliber sniper is in place*

I do more... in-depth work for high payers. It's not always pleasant work, but it does pay well. *Smirks*

Red Lambet: A strange story to say the least. There's a area in Cloudsdale known as SkyZoned. It was basically a training ground that I went to a lot with my friends. It just felt so... natural to maneuver in such ways... to use a weapon. Of course all of the bladed weapons were dulled and we were padded enough to not feel to much of the impact of a blunt weapon. On day on the field, I apparently achieved total focus while sparring with my friend and... heh, almost broke his shoulder. Of course, I didn't realize it at first because I was making sure he was alright, but something felt different. That's when he pointed out that my mark was the most decretive one he had ever seen over any other pony.

That's about it as far as the cutie mark goes... as for what I've done with the training, well, that's a different story.

Red Lambet: Favorite thing to do... I got lots of those. Let see; I like hanging out with friends, meeting new ponies or otherwise nice creatures, but I suppose above all else, my favorite thing to do is to fly! The sense of freedom on the ground and in the air; it's amazing!

((Cool, I'll find it and join up! Got some new characters to try out anyways; like Red here.

Red Lambet: YAY!))

Red Lambet: Well, everyone knows 42 is the answer to life, but is it the answer to my life? *Wins the lottery with only bubbling in 42* I GUESS SO! Woo-whoo!

Red Lambet: They are the scourge of the world! We must get rid of them once and for all! *Looks around the room with shifty eyes, then pulls some cheese down under the tablet. Lifts his hoof back up and the cheese is gone* ...Vicious little creatures... Heh, of course I kid about all that. I love all animals; and... whatever you are.

Red Lambet: We've still retain at least 90% of our ancestral count-parts. *Pulls down a rolled up sheet, revealing the muscle and bone structure of a pony. He then pulls out a metal pointed and wearing glasses* As you can see here and here, we have developed a extra lobe to inherit speech, and a few extra vertebrae to move a bit more freely. *grins and take the glasses off* Any other questions about pony anatomy?

Red Lambet: Unicorns are not my specialties... their anatomies are all kinds of messed up. Did you know that their horns are attached to the frontal lobes of their brains! *A mint green aura covers Red's entire body before he is picked up and quickly moved to the side* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Mangled Forest: Allow me to answer that.

[Video freezes into a still picture as information appears beside Mangled Forest.]

Name: Mangled Forest

Race: Unicorn

Body: Normal height, slender

Mane: Long and curly, dark green

Tail: Long and curly, dark green

Coat: Mint Green

C.M.: A twisted and cut up leaf

[After a few seconds, the video continues.]

As for unicorns, we do feel a strong sensation when our horns are touched, but only because as what Red said, our horns are directly attached to our brains. Sensation is quicker and stronger than, let say, touching our shoulders or back.

*Red comes flying back around and lands stretched out in front of Mangled. She bends down and grabs hold one of Red's wings without hurting it*

You see, with each special trait to the different pony species, a unicorn and pegasus' extra appendages are both special... and a curse. Watch.

*Traces down the wing softly, slowly going towards the base and pushes in. Red's body tenses up, but then immediately loosens back up and Red falls back down, as if asleep*

Don't worry, he'll be okay in just a few minutes. It was a pleasure to meet you all, but I think this is his 'ask' forum. *trots away*

Red Lambet: I'll be fine... just need to get feeling back into my body... *Tries standing up, but just falls onto his back and lies there* I haven't felt like this since... Vinyl Scratch's last party... heh...

*Picks you up*

Don't worry, I've got the solution for this problem of yours!

*Puts you on a table top nearby and starts a chiropractic technique*

This'll seem to hurt, but it'll fix ya right up!

*A lot of bone cracks are made. Noedig successfully finishes session*

There! Feel better now?

Red Lambet: Wha--What are you doing?! AH, no body shouldn't bend that... way... whoa... *Stands up and shakes his body a few times* I... yeah, I feel great! Thanks! Heh, sorry for the verbal resistance; I've never had that happen to me before.

Red Lambet: T-three thousand years?! I've only know the princesses to live that long. That's... rather amazing actually. Anyways, as far as family goes, I do have an older sister. Don't ask me where she is now; I'd lost communication with her years ago... I do worry about her a lot... Heh, sorry for rambling.

Archived