Ask The Mane Six

Hello there forum goers. I am guessing you have questions

If so, we have answers, which we are here to help you and have an awesome time

Ah' believe I should say you should keep the questions safe

Yes, and no sexual stuff that got one of jnormaldude's ask thingies off this forum

Do, however, feel free to ask us any non-sexual questions, darling

Well, um, if it is OK with you

:3 CUTE!! love it! Also hows Angel? is he still a picky eater?

[the answer of this message is prohibited, considering Celestia is dating Angel, and wants absolutely nopony to talk bad about her special somepony]

(This is a real ship_

i was asking about Angel (the bunny) and you said that Celestia was dating him and i completely flipped out and said that ive always shipped her with cake. you know like chocolate cake or marble cake or pound cake (not the baby) or whatever

i was asking about Angel (the bunny) and you said that Celestia was dating him and i completely flipped out and said that ive always shipped her with cake. you know like chocolate cake or marble cake or pound cake (not the baby) or whatever

What is shipping?

well the type of shipping they are talking about and when you take two Ponies and put them in a more then just friends relationship like dating that includes kissing and things like that and things that only grown-up ponies do like mating if you cache my drift i will give you some expamle including each of you

fluttershy and discord= fluttercord

Pinkie pie and chesse sandwich= chesse pie

Twilight and spike

Rainbow and pinkie= pinkie dash

And finally

Rarity and applejack= rarijack

there are more combos ask the others if you want to know more about them

well the type of shipping they are talking about and when you take two Ponies and put them in a more then just friends relationship like dating that includes kissing and things like that and things that only grown-up ponies do like mating if you cache my drift i will give you some expamle including each of you fluttershy and discord= fluttercord Pinkie pie and chesse sandwich= chesse pie Twilight and spike Rainbow and pinkie= pinkie dash And finally Rarity and applejack= rarijack there are more combos ask the others if you want to know more about them

OK then.

I hear Sweetie Belle is often "Shipped" with Spike, which is ridiculous. She's dating Button Mash

Why would I date Spike anyways?

please everbody knows that its Flashlight (Twilight and Flashsentry) Cheese Pie (storm explained that one) Rarispike (thats a little obvious) Caramel Apple (applejack and Caramel) Fluttercord (Fluttershy and discord) and SoarinDash (Rainbow Dash and Soarin). now how about we change the subject? Which villian do you think was the hardest to beat?

please everbody knows that its Flashlight (Twilight and Flashsentry) Cheese Pie (storm explained that one) Rarispike (thats a little obvious) Caramel Apple (applejack and Caramel) Fluttercord (Fluttershy and discord) and SoarinDash (Rainbow Dash and Soarin). now how about we change the subject? Which villian do you think was the hardest to beat?

Tirek. It kind of seems obvious.

Twilight, what are the ten greatest books of all time?

One does not simply have a list of that caliber.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived