September (Ready)

Hawkeye12

Name: September, but often goes by just Sep.

Species: Peryton

Eye colour: Burnt orange

Character colour: Reddish brown fur, with some patches of white on his tail, muzzle and some spots on his back.

Mane/Tail/Other: His mane is a dark brown, longer than average but not too long, and hangs loosely.

Physique: Skinny, almost frail looking, but Sep makes up for it in agility.

Residence: The Whitetail Woods will forever be his home, but he travels around Equestria, trying to learn as much as he can about the pony species.

Cutie Mark: None

Unique Traits: September does know a thing or two about herbal remedies from his parents. He can identify just about any kind of plant in the forest and knows what's useful and what isn't.

History: Like many deer and peryton, September was born in the Whitetail Woods. His parents were kind and loving to him, but also overprotective. And while Sep loved them every bit back, their overprotectiveness went completely against the young peryton's curious nature. He wanted to explore more of he woods, go on adventures! But no, he was almost always stuck at home, his parents lecturing him about every herbal remedy possible. So one day, while his parents were busy, Sep decided to sneak out and explore a little. He went to places of the woods he had never been to before, where his parents had forbidden him to go. It was exciting!

However, not long into his journey, Sep found himself crossing an area of loose rocks. And so, the young peryton's curiousity overran his cautiousness, and it wasn't long before one of the rocks slipped right out from under him. Sep fell hard onto the ground, and landed on one of his forelegs at a funny angle. When he tried to stand up, a horrible pain went through him, and he was forced back onto the ground. Sep freaked out. How could he be so stupid as to hurt himself like this?

After what seemed like forever (although it was only a few minutes), someone finally came to the young peryton's aid. A young pegasus mare who had been camping in the woods, who had heard the fall and decided to come see what happened. She had a first aid kit with her, fixed up Sep's leg, claiming it was nothing more than a sprain and that it would heal rather quickly. And then, with a smile, she left, leaving Sep in awe. He had never met a pony before. And one just came and practically saved his life!

When he got back home, Sep's parents were furious, but Sep himself didn't think much of it. He was more fascinated by the pony who came to help him. He wanted to know more about these ponies and how they lived. Heck, he wanted to be just like them! It took quite a bit of convincing, but after stating his case, Sep's parents agreed: they would let him leave the forest.

Sep was overjoyed. He could finally be on his own! And so, after a couple days of letting his sprained leg heal, and packing up his things (with plenty of remedies his parents made him pack) Sep set out. And this is where he is today, traveling Equestria to learn as much as he can about ponies.

Character Summary: September has just about any trait of a pony that is beginning to grow into an adult. He's always had an excellent sense of curiosity, wanting to explore anything new and different. However, his sense of cautiousness has developed too, and doesn't want to set his hoof into anything too dangerous.

He's also very innocent, so to speak. His knowledge of Equestria is still somewhat limited, but he's trying his best to learn. He's also gullible in this way, and will fall for just about anything he hears.

Overall, Sep is a bright and optimistic peryton, always looking to learn and explore new things and meet new ponies as he continues this journey.

Hi Hawkeye! I'll be able to help you out with this app :)

Just a couple of quick fixes and you'll be ready for me to pass this on to a SRPH!

Physique: Skinny, almost frail looking, but Sep makes up for it an agility. (looks like a typo of some kind here. Just a quick fix.)

He wanted to know more about these ponies how they lived. (another quick fix typo I'm thinking)

I think that's about it really. Everything else fits the lore and looks good to me! Once you make those quick adjustments I'll send this on up! September looks like a fun character RP with... also, great name ;)

Archived