Burning Wings

"I'm quite alright thank you Discord," Shadow smiled before looking up at the sun at its peak. She cringed away from the light before turning to Zed and hearing Zecora speak.

"Very well Brave it's quite easy, now come along Zed sit down or you'll be queasy," she mushed the paste quickly and turned her pit before turning to Discord.

"Creator of Chaos you have lots of power however I feel that shall be easier,"

Shadow huffed in the heat before stepping outside and shaking herself off.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shield barely heard that but he heard enough to know that discord was up to his usual tricks

"Zed don't listen to Discord. he's a known trickster and he'll only make it worse." Shield yelled

(or into something else) Shield thought

For a moment, Zed felt obliged to take Discord up on his offer, his eyes widening a bit in anticipation. That was, of course, until he noticed the grin. That mixed with the title "Lord of Chaos" was a combination that did not sit well with the boy, so he decided to listen to Shield and politely decline. "I thank you for your offer, but first I'll have to see what they have planned for me, no offense." He said, before taking Zecora's advice and sitting down, figuring it would be better for him than standing. He watched as Shadow stepped out. "Is everything okay?" The young man called after her.

"well i am a trickster but i have to remind you i am reform even if her thing stops the pain, there is one thing she couldn't fix his wings and what is wrong with having a little fun" said discord Honestly after sighing "why are there so many party pooper here" turning to Zed "fine if you want to do it the boring way" said discord crossing his paw and claw arms in disapproval. Looking towards shadow "your the one that wanted to speak in private" reminded Discord

"because unless Fluttershy is here to put you strait you still pull shenanigans all the time" shield said it like it was a matter of fact before discord was able to get out of hearing range

Drama. Tsk-tsk. Rhenn rolled his eyes. Might 's well get some shut-eye, Ah need t' rest mah senses.

He took his spear and drove the sharpened point straight into the dirt until it stood firmly erect from the forest floor like it was a tree itself. Placing down his supplies immediately to the left of the freshly established pole, Rhenn leaned onto the spear which bowed slightly under his unenergized body mass. Not a shadow had creeped an inch across the cool ground when he found his path into a kingdom of unconscious cognitive activity.

"Oh but of course dear! I'm quite alright," she sat under in the shade as she watched Zecora get to work.

"Stay still and you shall be okay, I shall be done before the end of day," with this, she rubbed paste and took out a bowl of her strew for Zed.

-

"Thank you Discord," Shadow said with a smile.

Shadow Shield was waiting for discord and Shadow to finish and Zed to be healed when he realized Rynne had passed out

he rolled his eyes and said "lucky"

(hm ill show Shadow I'll let Rynne sleep till he's needed that will let her know im not a testosterone filled General hell-bent on following rules)

Zed nodded and leaned back, sighing heavily. There was another jolt of pain in his shoulders, causing him to gasp. After a moment, the pain slowly subsided and he began to relax his muscles, yet he still felt as tense as always. He glanced over at Rhenn and noticed that he had fallen asleep. He's got the right idea. He thought, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms. "So, Zecora... What is it that you're making for me, exactly?" He asked.

((Yes but others can if I don't post and I was waiting for someone else to, ok though!))

"A healing paste will cure pain and cuts, this is very good and will fix you right up, drink this soup and you shall see the changes and how better you will be," Zecora gave the bowl to Zed before quietly cleaning up her mess as the ponies conversed out side.

(I won't post for Shadow I'll wait fo everyone else

((Except for me of course. I'm still sleeping!))

((Also, to make it less confusing, I vote that you must stick as any character you decide to play. I find it confusing when a character can be played as anyone. It really does throw things off.))

Zed swallowed nervously as the zebra handed him the bowl. He had been given remedies many times before from trustworthy people, but more than once they have had unusual side effects. The contents in the bowl had a bit of a sweet smell to it, which gave him a little comfort. At least it would not be one of those potions that murder taste buds. He took a deep breath and drank from the bowl. It had a rather... unusual taste, but it wasn't bad, save for the mild bitterness. The boy set the bowl down and waited. For a moment, nothing happened, but before he could sigh in defeat, the pain in his shoulders quickly subsided, earning a gasp from him. He had absolutely no idea how much pain he was in until it was gone, and he sighed as the overly tense muscles in his back suddenly relaxed. "Wow... It... It worked.." He said, reaching back and rubbing his left shoulder. His eyes drooped a bit, and it was then that he realized just how tired he really was. The pain that had been plaguing his shoulders had been keeping him from getting any rest.

after watching Zed's wounds heal before Shields eyes. He noticed that Zed was as tired as Ryenn was

"Princess Celestia is going to be delayed anyways why don't you take a sleep" Shadow Shield told Zed

Shadow gave a small smile as she stepped into the hut and over heard Brave's mention of sleep.

"Oh no! We can't sleep in Zecora's hut that'll be ghastly squishy and absolutely invading of privacy!" Shadow shook her head looking at the Guard and Zen.

"You all look tired but luckily for me, I live very close by! You'll all sleep at mine and stay for the night and we'll start the journey straight away in the morning, unless it may be better to travel through the night to not attract attention," she rubbed her chin in thought before shrugging and opening the door.

"My house is slightly, well a lot deeper into the Everfree than Zecora's so do lookout for TimberWolves," Shadow began to hover as the pathway into the Everfree opened up as her horn glowed and the leaves and shrubs moved apart.

"Viola my dears, this way!" Her hooves full of holes began to pad their way down the path into the Everfree.

As tempting as it was for Zed to listen to Brave and crash right there, instead he stayed wide awake. He nodded at what Shadow had said. It would be quite... impolite, to just fall asleep in Zecora's hut without her permission. Of course, he the boy was not exactly in the mood for more walking, but he relaxed a bit when Shadow mentioned that she lived close by. He stood up and began to follow, rubbing his eyes. "What about Rhenn? Should we wake him up?" He asked.

(Also, would anyone mind if a Timberwolf appears, and Zed uses his powers to tame it? It'd be a good opportunity to prove to everyone he really is an angel.)

((Nope I wouldn't mind! Oh and here's a better character sheet for Shadow! http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20735-shadow-cocoon/#entry527592))

Shadow turned to the oh so obvious male thing they love to do most, sleep. "Hmph! I'll suppose we'll have to, come alone everyone, wake the Oaf up then we'll be on our way," she stood still with a playful smile on her face before turning to Zed.

"How are you feeling? If it's ok to ask?" Shadow flicked her mane away from her face wth a dazzling smile to follow.

Zed yawned a bit heavily, rolling his shoulders. He looked down at Rhenn and sighed, debating whether or not he should wake the Arieon up. Given the attitude he had previously, the boy was a bit paranoid that the only response he'd get would be a spear to the gut. He glanced back at Shadow. "Actually, I feel a lot better than I did when I first landed here. I'm really in Zecora's debt. She really helped me."

"oh goody we can final leave this place, all of this voodoo stuff was starting to get me down" said Discord to all "now again i offer my service of giving a place to sleep being my home and we don't even need to go anywhere because my house is every and no where at the same time" said Discord trying to playful confuse the ponies.

"Mother of Celestia, Discord my head hurts already without having to wrap then around your mind games," Shadow huffed slightly before stopping.

"I really do not mind, as long as we are ready and awake before nightfall so it will be easier to travel," Shadow paused before her eyes landed on Zed.

"Dear, where shall we go, your choice,"

Rhenn groaned and blinked a few times. It was still day out; which was a bummer because Rhenn had hoped to awake in the comfort of the star spangled night. Despite wanting to ignore what he was told, he stood up on all fours and teetered with lightheadedness by Shield's command.

Rhenn equipped his things and yanked his primary weapon up into his full control; tearing up the soft dirt to make the perfect spot for a bunny to excavate its burrow. "Timb'rwolves? Explain t' me 'xactly why we're headin' deeper into th' Everfree? Don't ya think this's even more retrograde t' accomplishin'-- Ah nevermind."

That's 'nuff c'mplainin' from me, gotta calm 'er down. It ain't all in my hooves. Rhenn let out a puff of air, depleting tension in his chest. It was a bit more comforting to see that he wasn't so uptight as he was before even though he had prepared his spear wearily.

"Discord...no, and Ryenn has a point it would be dangerous to do that but Zed looks like he'll pass out on a angry manticore right now so.."Shield sighs"..Shadow's home seams to be the destination"

Archived