New Apple In Town (Open to All)

Sweet looks up and smiled. "Hold that thought." She walks to the door and opens it. She smiled looking at him. "Howdy. How may ah help ya?" She asks him softly. She looks over at Kitty and smiled then to the colt. "Come on in."

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darky smiled. "Thank you." He said as he walked in, then showed her the poster he took from Ponyville. "I came because I saw this and decided to see if I could be of assistance." He explained. "Oh, were are my manners, my name is Darkness Knight." He said making a little bow in sign of respect.

"Yes, but you can call me Darky if it is easier for you." He replied with a soft smile. "About the skills, I'm no farmer but I think my magic might be usefull if you need anything. I also know how to cook, but I'm not as skilled as AJ or Pinkie, but I can hadle it."

((I'll join! I'll use my OC Midnight Blues))

Midnight Blues was a resident of Ponyville and the only Arieon she knew who made her residence in the little town noticeable.

Her yellow slitted eyes caught the poster and she smiled. "Oh Yay! This will be fun!" Rolling up the poster in her mouth and flying off in the direction the poster pointed her to. Landing with a small flutter Midnight Blues knocked upon the door with her hoof and awaited the ponies.

"I'm so excited!" She squealed with a small giggle afterwards, Shadow flicked her blue mane out of her face and closed up her black and dark purple wings to her light purple coat.

With a bit of a yawn, Dawn Whisper trotted through Ponyville, wondering what this lazy day would bring him. Dawn was fairly known throughout Equestria for his work in music, and his decent skills in photoshop. Mostly, the only reason his face was recognized was because of the few times he had accompanied Neon Lights and Vinyl Scratch at a few shows. It was that night that he finally got his cutie mark; a silver microphone against his otherwise dark fur. After that, the young colt finally began to make a name for himself and had released three different albums. Sure, his style of music was a bit dark, but it was something he loved doing. He did have plans in the future for making songs that were a little more upbeat and happy.

He stopped, noticing the poster and read it to himself. Sweet Apple Acres? He had heard the name mentioned many times before, but never had the pleasure to actually visit. Considering how lazy the day was, he thought that it would be good for him if he got some work done. He had never worked on a farm before, but he was a fairly quick learner. Rolling up the poster, he put it in his bag next to his laptop and other equipment and trotted off towards the farm. As soon as he made it on the farm, he was greeted with the sweet smell of cider. Walking up to the door, he noticed the Arieon that seemed to arrive before him. "Oh, hello! Did you see the poster too?" He asked with a friendly smile.

She would smile as she opens the door. "Wow, more ponies already." She would look. "Come one in. Ah got some fresh cider, if'n ya'll want some." She says and walks in. She would smiled as she looks back. "Wow.... uh... are ya'll here fer the help ads or the.... other thing?" She asks.

"Hello!" Dawn said shyly as the door was open and they were greeted. "My name's Dawn Whisper. I'm not sure if you've heard of me, I'm fairly known around here. Anyways, I came for the job." He studied himself a bit, taking note of how thin he was. "Well... I'm not as used to labor work as I used to be when I was younger, so I thought that it would be good to get some exercise in. It gets kinda... dull, being cooped up in a house with nothing to do but make music and posters." At the offer of apple cider, he smiled again. "Oh, yes please. I don't believe I've actually ever tried cider before..."

Midnight Blues smiled her fangs appearing. "Oh my thank you so much! I'd love some! The apples here are ponirific!" Her hooves stepped forward into the red magnificent barn and her smile grew.

"Oh, er, sorry, I really don't know lots of people in this town, I live in the outskirts and only come in for necessities, apologies but your music then?" She spoke to the pony that had also appeared about the same time.

She smiled. "Um... well, ya'll are welcome ta come in. So what is it ya'll do.... ah mean what can ya do? Cook, clean, harvest? Build?" She looks at Kitty. "This fine filly is Kitty. Though ah think she's in some sort of comatose." She waves a hoof in front of her eyes. "Anyway, if'n ya'll think this is Sweet Apple Acres, yer in the wrong place. But if'n yer lookin' fer work, well, yer certainly in the right place. Sweet Apple Acres is on the other side of Ponyville. Ah haven't come up with a name yet fer mah place."

She says to the ponies as she gets some cider and sets the cups on the table. "Please, don't be shy. Ah got plenty of space."

Dawn grinned as the bat pony finally noticed him. Sure, he never considered himself much to look at, and during his social life he rather enjoyed being a bit unnoticed. It was a lot better than going to Canterlot and having ponies yell his name over a few measly songs. As much as he enjoyed being noticed, he enjoyed being invisible just as much. One would even go so far as to say he was a bit relieved to find somepony who had not heard of him yet. "Oh, it's all right. As fun as it would be, I guess I'm not as well-known as I thought." He said with a nervous laugh. "But... Yeah... I'm a musician. Released three albums over the last few years. I've worked with Neon and Vinyl some time ago. You do know them, right?" At Sweet's offer, he smiled even wider. "Thank you, ma'am." He said, stepping aside to let Midnight go in ahead of him. "Well, I I'm able to do anything, if someone is willing to teach me."

She smiled. "How strong are yer legs?" She asks. "I mean yer kickin' legs." She asks softly as she looks the colts and mare over. "Ya see, the main thing ah need is ponies who can help me harvest when the time comes, help me plant when it's needed, and once ah get this bed and breakfast up and runnin', perhaps ponies who can help me in the house. Employees, in time will get room and board, and in time ah'll plan ta have buildin's put up fer ya'll ta stay in on mah farm. Rule is, we get up a half hour before sun up, and don't go ta bed until half hour after sun down, unless special occasions." She smiled.

She looks and smiled. "Any questions?"

Sweet smiled. "Well, then...." She looks at Darky and thinks. "Well, yew are our cook and Cleaning person. Yew bein' that." She looks to the other two. "Yew two.... well, ah'll show one of ya how ta buck apples. Do either yew know how ta make proper posters?" She asks.

"I can help with the planting, posters oh and I can harvest, I might not look it but living in the Everfree means you've really got to stay on your feet and be strong!" Midnight smiled as she reared up and opened her scary wings.

"I'm happy to help just ask and I'll see what I can do!" The Arieon smiled as she looked at Darky.

"What's it like in Canterlot? I was there on Official Business once and the reason I'm stationed here is because she asked me to look over Ponyville and report weekly on what happens!" Midnight laughed as she remembered her fillyb days with the Princess and her training with her best friend in the Guard.

"An hour before sun up?" The colt was a bit hesitant about that part, as he was a huge fan of sleeping in. Of course, he knew that sleeping in would get nothing done, and he rather liked the farm. Maybe staying on it for a while wouldn't be such a bad idea? He sighed. "All right. I'm not really a morning person, though... But I'll cope." He searched his bag and glanced at his laptop. "Actually, making posters is part of my job, so I would love to help out with that too! Maybe... Maybe once you guys get the bed and breakfast set up, I can put on a show? I'll even do that for free, if you'd like." He turned to the Arieon and shrugged. "Canterlot is a pretty good place. Lots of things to do, and a lot of friendly people. Of course, people are only friendly to me there because I'm famous. I don't have too many real friends." He said with a shrug.

Archived