New Apple In Town (Open to All)

• Replies 906
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Sure)

Darky let the apple pie in the table as well as some cyder and went back to work. He went to the kitchen to make food for everyone. He looked at the clock and it was almost lunch time, so he started working right away.

Sweetie smiled. "Alright ya'll, the sun is up in the sky, a sign it's lunch time. Let's go get some chow." She says and leads the way. "Ah think ah know where to set ya'll up at." She would smile and trot right back to the house.

She would walk in sniffing. "Somepony has already gotten ta work." She smiled then looks at the new pony. "Howdy."

Dawn had completely forgotten about kicking the apples down, but before he could even try, Sweetie announced that it was lunch time, and his stomache growled as if in response. "Well, I think it might be obvious. If the apples are all bruised up and squishy, then they're probably not good." He said in response to Brave's question as Sweetie trotted back towards the house. "I've been in a situation more than once where the apples I buy had a few bad ones in the package. It's even worse when you find worms in them." He added with a bit of a shudder.

She looks at Dawn and smiled. "Ah actually found a way ta tell if ya find worms in an apple on what they're good for or if the tree is well cared for. Ya see, worms won't go near a tree with rotten apples. And the apples with worms in them, yew can grind up fer perfect fertalizer." She smiled looking at Cloud. "Well, sugar, what is goin' on is, ahm hirin' folks ta help out around here." She says.

She would lead everypony in and smiled. "Come on in and make yerselves comfortable."

after he used a quick levitation spell to put all the apples in the buckets he trotted back to the group as they were walking in. it was then Shield got a good look at Dawn Wisper and something clicked in his head

"Hay arnt you that pony who was helping my sister Vynal some time ago...Dawn...Crispier was it?"Shield asked to the best of his ability.

He had only met him once back when he was visiting Vynal, when he was living near Garden Gait and couldn't afford the move to Ponieville. And even then they hadn't have talked to each other because Dawn had been busy and Brave was saying goodbye to his sister because he was returning home.

but other than Dawn nopony looked familiar except for Sweet apple, but he was sure his old training instructor haven't had changed her name and moved to Ponyville to become a apple farmer cause that would be ridiculous.

Rusting suddenly realised he was surrounded by a new host of different ponies, he didn't recognise any of them from town...not one for faces. In his hoof, was a slice of pie from the one Darky had provided earlier, before the others had arrived, he had quietly taken a piece after the Darkness Knight had left to tend to the house. He had been mid way through eating when a friendly 'howdy' stopped him cold...caught...although his body was still, he mind began racing... it had occurred to him that the pie he was eating and the cider he was about to drink was not earned, he had effectively walked into a strangers house and demanded food and drink... He looked down to his hoofs and the half eaten slice, apple filling slowly oozing out, in his eyes he saw it as though it had been brutally mutilated... 'what have I done?' he thought to himself..... it was damn good pie though.

By the time he had turned around to the pony, the others were already through the door. Caught red handed he knew he was done for, a thief! With regret and guilt gripping his heart he cleared his throat before saying...

"Hi.."

Sweet looked at the pony and the pie then smiled. "Is it good?" She walked up with a smile. Her eyes showing he's not in any trouble as she looks. She refills the stallions Cider and pours some for the other ponies. "How's the pie?" She asks.

Rust watch as the gentle mare approached, he saw her eyes, he saw her smile and he relaxed a little...'it's always never as bad' He thought to himself. 

"Aha" He let out the breath he had been holding in, "yes ma'am, it's good pie, it's great pie". He watches her refill his cup, and hands out the cider to the rest. Figuring he needs an explanation, he quickly runs over his actions. "I saw the ad this morning about work at the farm, I was kinda hungry and apples are great. I came here, I couldn't see and then there was the alicorn who turned out to be very important and then he left and I got a little hungry had pie and that's it, I didn't do anything or touch anything I swear...except the pie of course" at the mention of the pie he looks a little ashamed, he catches his breath, "I feel terrible, taking your pie without paying for it". He drooped his ears as he felt a little bad. They perked up quickly as he heard the call for food from the other room. He looked up at the gentle mare...

She giggled. "Relax, sugar, had ya done wrong, yew'd be out already. Ah understand not havin' bits ta pay fer everythin'. Besides, lookin' fer help is what ah need. So what are ya good at, Mr...." She smiled at him. She sighs. "Sugar, yer fine. One thing about mah home is it's welcomin' to other ponies. Ah plan ta make it a Bed and Breakfast."

Cloud sits over by a tree somewhere cooling himself. He had too fast and had gotten overheated while doing it. "Why do I need to keep pushing myself to where I have to end up under a tree to cool off? It does feel good to cool down though. I can try again in a little bit." Cloud said to himself under the large oak tree.

Dawn glanced at Shield, suddenly remembering the pony's face. "Oh, Yes! Yes, I was. You and Vynal are related? I had no idea." He said with a chuckle. "It's Dawn Whisper, actually. How have you been? How's Vynal? I haven't seen her in quite some time." He said as they walked back to the house, which was when he noticed the new pony. He cracked a smile as he saw how nervous and apologetic he was. Heh... He's more timid than I am... He thought. "Is Cloud still outside? I thought he would want to eat with us." He said, glancing out the door.

Darky smilex and finished making lunch for everypony. He looked around and organized all the fudd and put it in plates, then added a few details on it and took it all to the dinning room. Oh boy, just lookong at the food he made you could see he was from the castle. The way the food was made, how it looked and smeled.... it was fantastic and a bit stylish at the same time. Darky giggled after seeing that and went back to the kitchen to clean it, after that he went with everypony else. "Food is ready." He said smiling.

Cloud gets up and stretches and flaps his wings to get them to wake up. He then gets ready to take off again. He concentrates before he finally pushes himself off the ground and starts briskly gliding through the air as his wings cut through the air with no trouble at all. As Cloud starts flying, he starts to feel the rainbow barrier around him like Rainbow Dash did that one time and continued to fly even faster until he finally broke the rainbow barrier and a normal rainbow appears in the sky but with black on the colors of the rainbow. "I broke the rainbow barrier once again!" Cloud says excitedly.

Midnight Blues looked up at the sky, she saw a sonic rainboom and screeched with excitement, a few bats appeared and landed on her head before falling asleep clinging to her hair.

"Oops sorry guys, shhh, " she said to herself before flying up to the sky and meeting Cloud.

"Princess Luna! You can do a sonic rainboom!!!" Midnight giggled as she looped the loop and looked at the Pegasi with admiration. Pegasi had to work harder for speed but Arieons were naturally better fliers.

"Where's Princess Luna?" Cloud asks as he gently flies in place looking for Princess Luna. "I guess I must have done something right for this to happen." Cloud says as he chuckles while he patiently waits for a reply.

"Oh er...Bo she's not here I was just astonished, suprised or something like that," she quickly spoke as she blushed slightly before looking up at him.

"I'm an Arieon, I serve Princess Luna, a bat pony if it's easier, we're here now because she's home obviously from returning from the Moon, etc," Midnight rushed this as the bats who just roosted in her hair, snuggled up the because of the high sun, she placed them in her saddle bags carefully.

"Sonic radar thingy, only bat ponies and we'll bats can here it," Midnight giggled again before flying in sync next to the colt.

Sweet smiled as she went to the door and rang the bell. "Chow's on." She says giggling as if to invite any remaining outside. "Ah wonder if'n ah can't do an Appleboom." She giggled going in and smiled sniffing. "This smells good." She says. "Looks like yew got a cookin' job here." She says to Darky. "Ahm afraid until ah get bits rollin' in ah can only pay ya with a roof over yer head."

"I can help you get your business started." Cloud says as he slowly lands on the ground with ease. "I can give you the bits that you need to get your business started. I have plenty of experience in owning and working in a company." Cloud says with a smile as he went to the others.

"Thank you ma'am." Darky replied to sweet with a soft smiled. "Now, everypony seat and eat, there is plenty of food for everypony." The young alicorn said smiling.

(Hehe, an alicorn doing house jobs xd)

Archived