The Iron Hoof (open)

Toxica nodded, then quietly sat next to Moonlight. She looked around at the food set before them at this section of the table - she didn't think blood looked very appetizing, so she gingerly took a few pieces of fruit and ate them. She glanced around occasionally, cautiously making sure nobody had recognized her or was giving her a strange look. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Color gave a nod to Twilight as she continued eating, curious to see what the first assignments would be. Pyro, despite the mask making it slightly more difficult for him to eat, appeared to have already finished, eagerly mumbling something as he twisted his mask's air filter back on.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a short while Lightning and Tia finished eating. Both stood up and left. Tia went to her study to work while Lightning went to the gates to get the missions for the squads ready.

Luna finished eating and went to rest.

----------

Twilight smiled and finished eating after a short while. She stood up ans went to the old throne room. "Meet me in the throne room when you are finished." Twi said to everypony before she left.

Moonlight ducked the first before getting up and briskly heading to the day unicorn guards.

"Hey,can you enchant this armour to be immune to all toxics and like poisons?" She asked politely and the unicorn shook his head refusing.

"Look, LOVE, I'm not in the mood for arguing and I for one haven't finished my breakfast meal, I don't mind making you I if you don't do this?" She growled as her fangs showed and she forced him into the corner of the room.

"Errr ok, I'll have it ready on your bed, I'll do it ok, just don't hurt me," he nodded as he went off to grab the armour details I asked for.

Moonlight trotted back into the dining room and nodded at Toxica.

---

Crescent Shield finished her breakfast and headed straight to the gte here she saw Lightning.

"So what's up for us?"

Tehengu had finished his food rather quickly, and was nursing the drink that came with it, a content little look on his face. After Twilight left to await them in the throne room, he downed the rest of his drink, putting the cup down with a satisfied sigh. The large griffon then got out of his seat and made his way towards the throne room to see what he was supposed to be doing now.

--------------

Aranak had taken his time a bit with breakfast, eating at a leisurely pace. Once he finished though, he simply stood and headed out without a word. He calmly walked through the castle towards the gate to receive his mission, his mind more active than his body was at the moment as he thought through different situations he could come across and the best way to handle them. at least, best in his opinion.

"So, what is it that I am supposed to be doing?" He asked simply as he came upon Lightning and one of the bat ponies standing by the gate.

Toxica nodded in return to Moonlight. Once she had finished eating, she sat silently, waiting patiently for Moonlight to show her what to do next.

-------------------------------------------------

Pyro waited for Color to finish eating, then they both headed off to the throne room together. Color was silently happy that she had left all their gear in the room they had planned to sleep in the previous night, because she didn't have to stop Pyro from setting any tapestries or anything on fire through the whole walk to the throne room. Sure, she had had to drag him away from the occasional wall torch, but that wasn't quite as difficult. They soon arrived and waited for their orders.

Wind waited until he was certain that everyone else was finished with their food, before quietly leaving the table and the untouched food, following everypony out. He moved carefully, making sure not to bump into anything. He was successful for the most part, aside from the few times he was stopped by a wall. He made his way to the small group and waited patiently, not uttering a word.

Lightning lookdd at the dragon and the bat pony.

"You will assault a base nearPonyville." He started saying as he took out a map to show them. "Is here..." he pointed to a red cross marked in the map, a bit south of the Ponyville. "You will be with an assault team of thr royal army." He said.

----------

Twilight looked at them. "I need you to go to Ponyville, to a.base we have to the north and evacuate it." She said. "Tha base is lead by one of my friends, your mission is to make sure they all arrive here, we need help in here, all we can, this will be our main base from now on."

A pony came with a map to show them the place.

(Note, Tia's army is going south, the rebels north.)

Aranak looked at the map that was provided, humming to himself as he gazed at the marked area and listened to what Lightning said. They even got an assault team? Good, they would probably come in handy on the mission.

"Understood." He said, looking up from the map.

-------------

Tehengu frowned a bit at the news that he was to be going on a rescue mission, more or less. Not that he minded being sent there, it's the fact it was necessary that he didn't like. They were giving ground to the enemy, but he supposed sometimes that was the best decision.

"Got it, go to the base and get everyone out." He said, giving a salute.

Moonlight flee back and gestured for Toxica to follow her. She flew out and landed at the gates. "Me and the knew recruitment are here and ready," Moonlight smiled before nodding.

--

Crescent smiled. "Sounds good to me," she looked at the dragon with a smile and nod before turning back to Lightning.

Toxica followed, a few globs of sludge accidentally slipping out of her cloak and splattering on the ground behind her as she ran behind her flying friend. She narrowed her eyes in the sunlight as she stood next to Moonlight.

---------------------

Color nodded, and Pyro did the same, although with his usual higher level of entusiasm.

"Alright, got it!" Color said. "Well, let's go get everypony!"

Wind nodded and began to follow, but before he did, he suddenly stopped, his clouded eyes turning back to Twilight. "Wait, are you sure it's safe? What if we run into any soldiers on the way?"

Lightning smirked, "If you have any questions, ask me now." He said.

"You will meet the team in Ponyville, one with them, carry on the assault at your own discresion. Use any tactics.you want to use." He added.

----------

"I understand what you are saying." Twilight replied to Wind. "If that where to happen, the ones you rescue will surly help you. Now, any questions?" She said.

Aranak stayed where he was. He didn't have any questions, but he may as well hear what the others had to ask. The dragon leaned against a wall, crossing his arms in front of his chest as he waited for when they should move out.

---------

"How many friendlies are we evac-ing? Give me an estimate, if you don't know the actual numbers." Tehengu said, watching Twilight as he awaited his answer.

Crescent turned her head as thought about what may happen and what to ask. "If we meet a random pony that's not apart of Twilight's Rebellion, do we kill them or shall we bring them here?" she asked with a nod and her eyes narrowed as she stared at Lighting.

---

Moonlight looked at Toxica as she came up to her before listening to Lighting. "Fair," she muttered under her breath but Moonlight nonetheless carried on listening attentively but yawned and squinted because of day.

(I've been waiting for Monochrome and/or Alex, but it would be beter if we carried on for now.)

Lightning looked at Crecent after she asked that, then turned to Celestia. She just nodded to him. "We have a bad image with the public... do not attack them, but in case they tryed something against you, capture them and bring them here." He said afterwards. "Your objective is get some files from that base that will help us stop them.... Oh and... expect more than little resistance." He finally said with a small smirk, although he knew it wouldn't be anything that they couldn't handle.

----------

Twilight looked at Tehengu. "Not that many, around 5 or 6. It was a small but rather important base." She explained. "And.... one of my friends might be there...." she added, looking a bit sad, but soon went back to normal. "Oh and... it might be posible that there are some of Tia's troops, so be careful." She finally said.

((Sorry, I forgot about this for a while...  :-| ))

Toxica listened intently as Lightning spoke, and what he said answered her earlier unspoken question - there was a chance she was going to have to fight. She thought for a moment, and silently assured herself that she could put up a fight if needed, especially with her abilities. She looked at Moonlight for a moment, a mixture of uncertainty and excitement in her eyes. She looked back at Lightning as he spoke again, nodding slightly as he explained what they were doing.

"Yes, sir." she said quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------

Color and Pyro listened to what Twilight had to say, Color nodding a bit and giving a contemplative hum. 

"Well, alright, now that we know what we're doing, let's get to it!" Color said, both her and Pyro finding their way back to the room they had chosen to retrieve their gear before everyone left.

Aranak listened for the response to the bat pony's question about ponies not involved with the rebellion, and it was basically what he thought it would be, leave them alone unless provoked. It also seemed they were going to find some documents from the base. Interesting.

"I'm already ready to go." He said simply as he stood there.

---------

Tehengu nodded at Twilight's response. A small number, which was good and bad. It would make evac much easier, and it would be easier to keep track of them, but that also meant less support should they get into a fight.

"Understood." He said, giving another salute before he left to get his gear on in preparation for the mission.

Crescent nodded. "So be it, the quicker we leave the quicker we can come back," she motioned to Moonlight and the Recruit not knowing she was an abnormal creature.

-

Moonlight nodded as she turned to Toxica. "Ok, well, we'll go by foot considering if we fly they'll see us quicker?" She mentioned in a sort of questioning voice.

Toxica gave a slight nod in return as well.

"Can't fly." she whispered to Moonlight, just quiet enough that Moonlight could hear hear but Crescent would not. "M-my wings only... Climb."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Returning to the group with their gear, Color and Pyro were ready to go.

"Alright, team, let's go help our allies!" Color said once everybody was apparently ready.

Once Lightning noticed they were ready he let out a small smile. "Good. Now, go, the Princess is counting on you, don't fail her." He said as his smile turned into a smirk. "When you return look for me amd give me the report." He added as he started walking away. "Oh and, you cam take the train to get to Ponyville, we are using it to move supplies and forces there, so feel free to use it." He finally added before he left.

Celestia was in her balcony, looking at the group as they left.

----------

Twilight smiled after seeing them. "Alright ponies, I'm counting on you." She said cheerffuly with a bigger smile. She knew that with them, they would be able to build a strong force to make Equestria the peacefull place it used to be.

It was a good thing that Wind already had his spear with him, which saved him the energy of navigating back to his room to pick it up. He rested it over his shoulder and nodded. "Let's get Equestria back."

Aranak simply nodded as Lightning finally walked off. He looked at the others for a moment before casting his gaze up to Celestia. He stared indifferently for a moment before giving a nod and walking off towards the train, not even checking if the others were moving off as well.

----------

Tehengu returned to where the others were, his gear now on. He nodded to the others, ready to head out.

"Everyone ready? Let's not waste time then." He said, falling into his military attitude as he moved off with the others towards the base they were to evac. He hoped this mission would go well.

Moonlight nodded as she heard Toxica, her speaking had come along well and Moonlight mentally praised herself for teaching her how to do it.

"Sounds good," Moonlight beckoned for Toxica to walk first incase of sludge trails that she could quickly clean up.

---

Crescent eyed everypony else before walking alongside Aranak. "Do you recon we'll see any pony else?" She asked with a slight growl at the thought of seeing the escapees from yesterday. She bit one, it was glorious that she'd know who.

Crescent entered the train first as she sat between 2 crates.

Twilight smiled after hearing Wind. She then looked at Tehengu and smiled. Ahe knew that with them, they woukd be able to take equestria back to its glorious days.

As they all walked, a guard from the castle, with a re-painted armor from golden to purple, smiled to them.

"Good day, you are the ones goibg to the evac mission, right? I will lead you there." He said.

----------

At the train station, a group if guards where boarding a bunch of creates and barrels full with weapons, armor and other supplies for the guards in Ponyville.

The guards allowed then to get in and sat wherever they wished, exceot the firs waggons since they were the royal ones.

"Feel free ti gather supplies from here if you need them." A guard said to the team as they walked into the train.

Toxica kept near Moonlight, sitting next to her as they all seated themselves on the train, but sat just far enough that her gaseous mane would not accidentally affect her friend in any way. Toxica kept casting nervous glances at the others on the train, still wary of any odd looks, hoping nobody would recognize her as long as she kept her cloak on. But, her anxieties didn't dull her excitement much - she was off on a mission, and besides that, she hadn't been on a train ride since the day she was captured and brought here.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Color and Pyro stuck with the group, Color occasionally having to use her magic to keep Pyro next to her as his attention wandered. They followed the guard with everyone else.

Archived