Can a Zebra change their stripes? (Closed: QuickLime)

Tymiko

Lycoris sighed as he stood at the edge of the Everfree Forest at dawn, gazing out at Ponyville with yearning. He would have loved to live among them if only he knew he could trust them. Ever since he was small, he'd been living at the edge of the forest, too afraid to dwell within, but too mistrusting to live away from its solitude, either. As a young stallion who was half pony, half zebra, he had trouble believing he fit in anywhere.

If only there was some way to change myself, he thought longingly, watching the sun rise. I wouldn't have to worry so much about how others saw me.

gallery_10914_1031_112214.png

• 4 months later...

Now Mirage's talent was not finding marks, they seemed to come naturally to her, and as she passed the EverFree on her trip through Ponyville she smirked at the sight of the forelorn looking Zebra.

"Well hello dear, you seem rather downtrot, what's the matter? Tell Ol Auntie Mirage your woes" She said as she approached, ofcourse using family terms to put the other at ease, though she rather liked his markings and coloring, as they were very similar to her own.

Archived