Smiley's Sketches (Taking requests!)

smileyface1010

Hi there! :D Its been a while since I've been online, but in the meantime, I've been teaching myself some traditional art skills...and stuff. I haven't done much with ponies though, which is why this thread exists! I get to practice some more with ponies, and I can draw your wonderful OCs! (If you want a look at my style, I recently uploaded something to the gallery. Again, sorry I don't have much) So, if any if you wonderful people would like a traditional sketch of your pony, reply to this thread and I'll get to it! :)

Hi. :) I was wondering if you could sketch up a picture of my peryton OC, September? (Posting from mobile, but the link to his app is on my log.) He's the only main oc of mine that diednf have a picture reference, so I'd just like to see how he would turn out.

Thanks! :)

Done~!

http://imgur.com/ILWg4QG- September 

http://imgur.com/7mttJsJ- Dreamy's weirdness ;)

The peryton was a lot easier (and funner :razz:) than I thought. The anatomy was really similar to a pony actually. 

And as for the other one...well I like to call it The Apple(sauce) and the (mashed) Potato XD

Hehe, there are cool.

Well, always happy to help an artist practice their trade. If you want some more practice that is, I don't mine.

Take a look at my log and see which character strikes your fancy. I don't particularly mind which one you pick or what you do with them so long as you have fun with it.

-Zealot

Could you do your take on my Arieon Midnight Blues.

Cutie mark is a full moon with stars and 3 clouds partly covering it.

If you do colours, her coat is a light kind of indigo, black fingers and a darker purple skin for the ret of her wings. Her mane is a dark blue, eyes a yellow.

Archived