Searching For A Cure

Without a word, Dawn stepped around everyone else, only pausing for a brief glance at Midnight. "Come on, it's not that bad.... I think it's wonderful..." He said in that strange monotone voice that didn't even sound like him. Once again, he had unknowingly fallen under the Kelpie's spell. He kept following the melody until he stood at the edge of the water, looking curiously at the mare. "H-hello..."

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight growled as she tried to block out the noise.

"Filthy retched creature, high pitched screachy voice, too loud and utterly revolting, colts these days, all the men every time! " Midnight opened her eye to see Luna also not effected.

"My ears, hate having such good heart at times," she gritted her teeth and began to screech just as loudly to shut out her noise and help everypony else out.

Midnight screeched at the mare almost like a sound or singing battle.

"well screw it" and with that brave jumped the rock and ran around the kelpie staying out of reach of it and ran up to midnight and casted the spell on her

"Brave's my name dont wear it out" he said with the most heroic smile he could muster "now lets get this thing to shut up"

The mare shoots a toxic look at Midnight, but focuses on Dawn as the others had all kept their distance. As he approaches the water, Dulset smiles softly to him and places a hoof on his chin, before sliding it around his shoulders. Her cool, soft touch feels wonderful in this heat, and she doesn't stop her singing for the insults thrown at her.

"H-hey, what are you doing?!" Darky said after noticing that. Wow.... she was.... beautiful.... he shook his head and turned to Luna. He was more in love with her, that made him calm down. He too off his armor and went to see if he could help Dawn, walking towards the mare and him as he got into the water. The singing got into his mind even more at every step he gave.

Midnight opened her res as Brave's spell managed to damper her ears and turn it into a simple voice like a one note kind o thing.

"I sure won't," she muttered as she took to the skies and screeched as a swarm of bats appeared from the forest and joined in on the chorus of screeches. She landed opposite the Kelpie and reared up with a screech.

"I'll hum an equal song Kelp face," she tuned to Luna and smiled.

"Singing together? Let's do this?" She smirked as she started to sing a tuneful melody and battled the Kelpie.

When Midnight suddenly began singing, Dawn's ears flickered a bit, and his mind seemed to focus back into reality. No matter how much he tried to block it out, the melody would always echo throughout his mind, and he would sink into it as if nothing else mattered. What... What's wrong with me...? At the Kelpie's cool, soothing touch, he shivered a bit. He glanced around for a moment, noticing Darky behind him, then noticed that everyone else seemed to be more than a little on edge. "W-what's going on...?" He asked, before the Kelpie's melody once again clouded his mind.

Dulset turns her gaze from Dawn to Darky, another potential target...?
But as she looks toward him, she soon notices Brave charging her, as well as Midnight and her rather painful screeching. It would be much too dangerous to linger a single second, and so with surprising force she leaps toward the water with Dawn in her hooves, diving right into the lake with the hapless pony.

"D-Dawn!!!" Darky yelled after seeing that. He didn't thought for a moment and dived also, trying.to save him.

"Darky!" Luna yelled after seeing him do that, hoping he could go out safe.

as brave charged he almost got to the kelpie before she jumped

(oh right they do that)

brave then tried to stop....tried.

"rock rock rock ROCK ROOO-"

SLAM!

"pain...."

As brave got up his shoulder felt like it was his by a bull, but with braves wight and speed he might as well have

"Ok it got dawn every pony else ok?" Brave asked then he noticed that draky was missing

"Luna where's Darky?" Brave asked the princess as he steped on his bad hoof "AGH!!!"

Midnight stopped with her screeching realising she had dived.

"Can Darky hold his breath for a long time?" She asked Luna as her body approached the water, she removed her armour quickly and curled her wings up.

"I'll dive on command Luna, give me the word," Midnight wasn't built for swimming and wasn't the best but she knew how to and had to help some how.

Dawn was too lost in the melody to realize what was happening, and before he knew it, he was suddenly enveloped in water, caught within the Kelpie's grasp. He opened his eyes, but was only met with the darkness surrounding them, save for the thin rays of sunlight that filtered through the trees and onto the surface of the lake. Realizing that the melody had stopped, he instinctively opened his mouth to call out, but his mouth filled with water. Not good... He began to panic, and began kicking and squirming to get free.

"Darky went down to save Dawn." Luna replied to Brave. You could see in her eyes she eas warried for him, she then heard Midnight. "I don't know, but perhaps a water breathing spell might help him." she said. Her horn glowed amd made that spell over Moonlight. "Now go." She said to her.

Darky kept swimming towards Dawn. Once her felt the meed for air he use the water breathing spell on him. Once he felt better, he kept seimming towards Dawn and the other mare.

(Now, I'll wait for Dulset.)

Midnight nodded and took a splash into the cool water, she shivered slightly before getting used to the coldness and begun to swim. Breathing was like normal and her hooves kicked and kicked.

Jeez...

Midnight opened her wings and moved them in a similar action to flying, she picked up pace and spoofed a familiar light of magic from the depths beneath her.

Dulset's grip on Dawn is surprisingly powerful, like she's stuck to her body. Having to hold onto Dawn does slow the kelpie down, but she's still about as fast as the two pursuers. Still, with them barely ten seconds away, she'd never get a chance to have a proper meal. Worse yet, one of them was a magic user...

Just then, Dulset gives a smirk. There was a way to distract them... She looks into Dawn's fearful eyes and licks her lips, before planting onto her a deep kiss. Dawn feels a soothing, wonderful warmth spread through her body as the beauty of the mare and the song once again rise to the forefront of her mind.

"Dear, would you mind~♪...
Getting rid of these pests~♪...?"

In the water, and after the kiss, that voice is positively irresistible.

Darky kept swimming. After a moment he saw her kissing him and hesitated for a moment. After a moment he managed to hear something, it was too low, but he sort of understood. "Get.... rid.... of them?" He asked himself and then he understood. She wanted to use their friend against them! He mumbled something and kept pressing forward. He had to save his friend.

Luna was getting worried as she waited for them.

"Luna!" Brave yelled to the princess he knew he shouldn't but he needed help now to be able to help dawn

(id I can get rid of this pain a could use a levitation spell on dawn if darky and midnight could get him close enough to the surface)

Archived