RIGHT! We're going to the pub... (Open to all...as long as it's pub related)

Rusting Willows walked into the local Ponyville tavern, "The Stallion and the Mare's arms"... it was fairly quite at this hour but all the same he approached the bar and ordered a pint cider. In a couple of gulp he downed it completely...Work hard, play hard was the motto he liked to live by... 

After a few more moments he ordered another...this time to enjoy

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Parry Slice entered the Pub with bits on his mind he was a gambler at that but he wanted a drink first, he sat beside the newly seated Ponies and then pounded his hoof on the Bar table

"Bar tender get me your finest Cider if you pease and get me a mug.

Parry set his hat on the table then passed a few bits over to the Bartender who pored Parry his Cider then passed it to him, Parry took a swig then turned to the Pony he had identified here most of the time as Cloud and Parry said.

"What brings you here Cloud?"

Parry narrowed his eyes and tilted his head inquisitively, Parry hadn't seen him in here since the Ursa Major accident and man was Cloud a wreck then.

"I came to gamble but actually I am looking for work as well though you know like odd jobs and stuff"

Parry smirked and chuckled to himself remembering how painful some jobs were but at the moment he was working for a Magician by the names of Trixie Lulamoon and he needed a break from that tonight she could always be a pain in the flank, and Parry was getting a headache from her rambling on and on about herself so tonight he was out for a 'few' drinks.

"Anyways so how are you Cloud?!"

"Answer to your first question, I'm here to get away from the chaos at my house. Answer to your second question, I'm doing just fine. I'm glad I have a bar mate to drink with." Cloud says with a smirk as h continues to drink his hard cider.

Parry sombrely nods then takes another sip of his Cider.

"So I heard that there's a magical tree house castle not far from here"

Parry say's as casually as he can without bursting out laughing.

Rusting listened as the two ponies talked beside him, new in town he didn't really know any pony around. He finished his drink and gestured for another, also motioning to refill the other twos drinks. With the affects slowly coming round, he gently smiled at the two. 

"Forgive me for intruding but did you mention you were a gambling fellow?" A mischievous glint shone in his eyes. 

"why yes I did"

Parry opened up his satchel revealing a Deck of cards and also a few blades for stabbing cheaters, and he also patted his two swords.

Parry smiled at the drunken pony, this pony would not want to win in his case tonight Parry was ready to do something gruesome if there was a cheat...

"of coarse"

Parry said nonchalantly with a twisted smile on his face.

• 2 weeks later...

Right then some of the patrons stoped they're drunken rants to look at a zebra that had walked in he had a freshly made scar along his snout and more bruises than any drunk could count and was carrying a large bag of bits

He walked to the counter and gave the bartender the bits but said nothing so far he hasn't looked at anypony other than the bartender

Parry let out a hoarse laugh and then patted the seat beside him.

"Why ya'all stare'n at that fine Gentlezebra take a seat my friend"

And Parry smiled ordering another cider from one of the Bar-Mares (is that what they would call it?).

The zebra looked at the stallion that had offered the seat next to him he watched him for a second before walking to the pony

"How am I your friend?" He said in a thick zebra accent and taking a sip of his cider

"I know everyone here I am a regular here and if someone new comes in I show them good will and kindness,"

Party looked the Zebra in the eyes.

"Especially the kind that are generally looked upon as shifty or different from everyone else"

Parry placed 10,000 Bits on the table with a smirk and then ordered another Cider but handed it to Cloud.

"Drink up my friend this is a night for fun"

Then Parry turned to the Zebra again.

"What's your name and what brings you to these parts?"

"It's Zecrath, and I had some debt to pay" he told him before wiping some of the blood oozing from his wound away from his mouth

"Hints the big bag I gave to the bartender"

"Ohhhh"

Parry nodes then looks at Cloud impatiently.

"You betting any more or are you gonna sit there and stare at the wall!!"

Parry taps a hoof on the ground impatiently as he waited for Clouds drunken reply.

Zecrath

"I think both your friends have left the planet" Zecrath said smiling at the stallion.

Drunken patron:

"Hay...hay yo..you, stripes. we don't like your kind around *hic* around here" a butter colored drunk called to Zecrath as he stumbled over to them

Zecrath put a hoof on the stallion about to defend the zebra from one of the drunks

"Allow me" he said before hitting the yellow stallion right next to his left ear knocking him out and letting him drop like a rock to the floor

"Then need not be any blood shed this moron just was looking for a fight"

"You two sit *hic* sit down! I got this! I've done assassinations drunk before!" Cloud then gets p and runs towards the racist pony and performs the most amazing assassination ever seen. "Don't ever talk to a *hic* a zebra like that again, beer face!" Cloud returns to his seat. "Where were we gentleman?" Cloud says with a drunken smile.

"Um Ser I think you need to lay off the booze because you just attacked my chair" Zecrath said to the pony who just 'assassinated' his chair. Even thought it was a cool performance it was a little unneeded for this it was just some drunk that picked the wrong fight not some drug dealer or murderer and even then a assassination would be a bit much.

Dawn sat at the bar, gently sipping from his mug. He chuckled at the sight of the other stallions, yet refrained from interfering. Considering he was not much of a drinker, it was fairly obvious he was new to the pub.

"Busy as always, hm?" The blue words floated in front of the white Alicorn sitting next to him, obviously directed at the black stallion. Of course, no one could tell that the Alicorn was an Alicorn, considering his wings were hidden behind a dark jacket.

"Seems that way. I honestly remember why I never spend time in bars." Dawn replied. "I should be at home working on my newest album. My fans have been tearing me apart over it." He looked back at the group behind him, wondering if he should try to talk some sense into the drunken pony...

Zecrath was about to pick up his chair and sit back down when he recognized a pony at the bar

"Dont I know you?" The zebra asked the stallion he had seen leaving a apple farm near ponieville some time ago

"To Tartarus with our shenanigans,"

Parry roared as loud as a lion, and then looked at the drunken stoop who tried to attack Zecrath then got up close and roared in his face angrily.

"Get out of here before I paint this Pub with your blood!"

Parry kicked the drunk in the crotch and threw him to the ground, and then walked back to his seat and sat down everyone staring at him.

"Well what in the name of Celestia are you all gawking at go back to your business!"

And with that everyone forgot about what just happened and went back to jolly drinking and joking, Parry casually took a small sip of Cider.

Dawn looked at Zecrath, suddenly recognizing the zebra. "I believe so. Didn't I see you when I left the apple farm?" He asked. He glanced back at the sudden commotion behind him, and shook his head. "It would have been a lot better if someone had just talked some sense into him..." He said to himself. Solar nodded silently next to him.

Archived