INTO THE LANDS OF FIRE AND ICE (M6 Looking for 2-3 more)(NO OCs)

Simple setup, everyone gets 2 M6, maxing out the number of members at 4 counting me (3 counting me is prefered but I can live with 4) I will be controlling all NPCs, Spike and the Princesses. I'll also take whoever's left in the M6 (for celestia's sake, please dont stick me with fluttershy or pinkie T_T)

Players:

Spike/Celestia/Luna: Ashton

CMC (if needed, 1 gag): Ashton

Twilight Sparkle: stormchaser1991

Pinkie Pie: stormchaser1991

Fluttershy: RDD

Applejack: BisKit

Rainbow Dash: RDD

Rarity: BisKit

The story:

One of equestria's Allies is in trouble! (yes in this interpretation, Equestria is a country - which was actually stated in an outtake of "The Cutie Map" --- "It shows all of equestria, and everything else too!") Ponies are dissapearing, monsters are attacking, and the two 'tribes' of natives are left with high tensions - each blaming the other for the disappearances of their own... But is there some third party who's playing both sides for fools?

To make things worse, The M6's super-forms wont work this far from equestria! They're going to have to rely on their wits or try to find some alternative...

So, Who's up? :D

What happened to the last one of these? 

Flutters please?

And Rainbow if no one else wants her.

And if that other one is still running, i lost the link for it.....

...it died because one of the members didn't post... twice...

...Click on your name in the top-right corner, choose "My content" and it will be listed there since you posted... (that's how I keep up with all my threads)

you can guys read i know you can it says everypony gets 2 of them anyway i will take pinkie pie as my first and after those two pick their second i will choose unless another joins

This. So very much this. It's so nice to see people actuall reading a post instead of skimming it. Kudos to you!

If anyone wants AJ/Twilight (somone PLEASE take Twilight, it's so very hard to run a game while playing her since she's the unofficial 'leader' of the group) Please say so tonight. I'll be posting the start of the thread tomorrow.

k i will attempt playing twilight

Thank you. Tomorrow I'll start the thread and unless Biskit posts that s/he wants AJ, I guess I'll be NPCing her... (prepare to wince and groan every single time she opens her mouth >.<)

just two things 1, you don't control all the princesses 2. if you need some help with some Npc just ask and i will help.

1. O_o I must be missing something, I re-read my OP twice and I dont see anything... (If I screwed up and had something in there about twilight, I appologize and will fix it)

2. thanks, we'll see what happens.

no in the actually Rp in this in your first post you say

Sorry >.< I've actually not done a lot of FFA'ing since Princess Twilight happened... I was more focused on some one-on-one plots and genneral stuff so I still have a bad habbit of saying "The princesses" when I specifically mean Luna and Celestia

I've actually used Cadence and Shining Armor before, normally to 'back up' Twilight, though I admit she is a difficult character to use so I also tend to avoid her (90% of the time if SA is present he just says that cadence is back in the crystal empire)

Posting rules are as normal, you post in whatever order ends up being established, try to always keep A, B, C, D, A, B, C, D, (etc) unless there is a specific reason. However, as DM I might pop in out-of-turn if something requires specific timing. (in this case I doubt it will happen, but by other thread, for example as a specific incident that happens to one of the M6 that has to be taken care of IMMEDIATLY to keep the plot progressing in a logical fassion) If your character is not present or is preoccupied (or you yourself cant post right then), though, you can simple post an OOC ((skip me this round)) or w/e is appropriate.

For now, it's you and me untill Twilight starts rounding up the others, then as they are called upon it establishes posting order based on who responds first (or who Twilight/spike goes to first)

Trust me, it's a lot simpler than it sounds. In short it's just "try to keep the same order through the whole thread"

Hm. Let me take Applejack for you. That's a lot of characters for you to work with, Ashton.

If you *want* AJ, you can have her, if your only taking her out of pity, though, it's fine. I can go either way on AJ, the only pony I care about playing fate has determined I shall never, ever, get in a legitimate way, even in my own RPs...

If you *want* AJ, you can have her, if your only taking her out of pity, though, it's fine. I can go either way on AJ, the only pony I care about playing fate has determined I shall never, ever, get in a legitimate way, even in my own RPs...

Not much in pity, though, I do want to take AJ to the fact I can work with her anyway.

Just saying this here also i am doing a side thing with me and RDD, with Pinkie and Rainbow i believe its fine with you right Ash?

RPs work best when there are side-stories and undercurrents. I have no problem with Pinkie and Dash getting it on before the quest starts... I just hope they can keep their hooves off each other in the heat of battle, I really dont want to try to explain how an opopnent is smart enough to possibly defeat twilight, but too stupid to kill the ponies making out in the corner...

Not much in pity, though, I do want to take AJ to the fact I can work with her anyway.

In that case, sure you can have her, I'll change it in the thread.

just saying i do like AJ i just wouldn't be able to do her southern accent

I am almost 100% sure you can do it better than me. I make her sound like an inbred swamp-pony from the deepest darkness of society...

Archived