Yugioh-MLP Crossover?

HELLO!

Now, this is just an idea and I haven't got everything locked into place. Now it will be complicated, since relying a duel in a manner can be complicated. However, I do have a way around this, depending on just how many people join.

All I ask for now, is people to reply saying that they are interested. Plot details, deck requirements and the rest are not required at this moment in time, however I do ask that you consider it.

Cheers.

Not all the cards, either take a picture of it with the function of Dueling network (Which is a site we might use for convience) or just pot a thing like: Heroic-Challenger Xyz deck or 'Crystal Beast' deck or the such

with what i use with posting i can't access dueling network and i won't be able to for a long time as for the deck type maybe xyz and machina with a 2 cyber dragon and 3 heavy mech support platform and the xyz fusion cards and a whole lot of different spells and traps cards

Name: Stormchaser

Physical looks:Eye color: Red

Coat:Light Green
Mane/Tail:His tail is very puffy and looks like cotton candy" and for his mane "His mane is red and blue and when he moves his mane moves like waves his tail is also red and blue
Physique: about the same as a normal Pegasus

Personality: it is hard to descibe

Background (If desired, not required)

Decks: (If multiple, basic description or picture) http://i.imgur.com/qcOUdfo.png

Name: Stormchaser

Physical looks:Eye color: Red

Coat:Light Green

Mane/Tail:His tail is very puffy and looks like cotton candy" and for his mane "His mane is red and blue and when he moves his mane moves like waves his tail is also red and blue

Physique: about the same as a normal Pegasus

Personality: it is hard to descibe

Background (If desired, not required)

Decks: (If multiple, basic description or picture) http://i.imgur.com/qcOUdfo.png

Accepted, though i'd rather have something in the personality, since you know, there is nothing there...

No, 1 character. Only person who is controlling multiply characters is myself, and most of that is going to be controlling your opponents to duel against.

I'm not too fused, I received his app which I reviewed and approved off, plus he currently hasn't got access to his computer meaning he is unable to post at the current time, but when he does, i'm sure he'll see these messages and post a copy of it.

Name: Midnight Blossom

Physical looks: Ice-like eyes, dark blue coat and a silver mane, she is small for her age.

Personality: If there is one thing she doesn't lack, its confidence. Always ready to take on what comes next, she has trouble backing away from a challenge. However, her more recent successes have started to make her look down upon others.

Background (If desired, not required): adopted sister of Lighting Lane, the sisters joined the Guard and both because the Special Agent for their retrospective Princess.

Decks: Superheavy Samurai (Steadfast Dueling). A deck that contains a total of 0 Spell and Trap cards.

Name: Lightning Lane

Physical looks: White coat, Amber eyes and a silver mane.

Personality: Careful, she is a tactical and caring one who always tries to come to an understand. She believes that, no one is unsavable, and is willing to do anything for another, always watching their back even if they believe they are safe.

Background:  Raised with her adopted sister Midnight, she has gotten used to looking after the Threstral. When her sister declared she'd join the guards, Lighting joined the next day with a single plan, watch over her sister and keep her safe, no matter the cost.

Decks: Crystal Beasts

Shadow you never said anywhere that i need to type paragraphs of content each time and i can only type what i can go off of since my pony isn't doing much right now i can't type much also RDD looks like i might get kicked out because of this and this is an RP that i REALLY wanted to do Nopony every wants to do a good yugioh RP

Oh, my applogises. I just kinda come to assume that if you really wanted a rp to be successful, detail and effort is required from the posters. I refuse to join rps that boil down to 1 liners for that specific reason.

And the excuse of 'my pony isn't doing anything' doesn't really work here. Both RDD and your first post was all about character arriving in canterlot. Your post was 2 lines, his was several paragraphs showing he actually wants this rp to continue by putting effort in.

Also the 'Nopony every wants to do a good yugioh rp' is non-valid. This will be a good one, however, if you refuse to post with detail and effort, it will be one that continues without you. I have put several full days of effort into a story line, decks and the whole deal for this RP and I refuse to have it die, all that effort to be wasted, because of 1 person who can't seemingly be bothered to put any detail into their posts.

So yes, if what I have stated above is unfair and tyrannical, but all means, leave. I will not shift on this, I will not waste several hours planning up a good rp because 1 person can't be bothered to put a little bit of effort in their posts.

Archived