Two Questions

1-Is there a limit on how long a topic can be inactive before you're not allowed to bump it up?

One website I'm on used to have a very stiff policy about this (the irony is that they recently threw out their policy on that) but I didn't see anything in the rules here about it

2- Is there a topic that people just chat in? For example one of websites I'm on uses "The last person to post wins" as a chatting topic (even with a proper chat feature

Thank You

Hmm, good questions i never thought of!

There is no restriction on posting in old threads unless it is in the RP forums. Old RP's that are closed shouldnt be re-opened by different/new users, and ones where the RPer's have dissappeared are likely to be locked to sink. Both of those are rather self explanatory though; old topics anywhere else on the forum? feel free to revive them!

As for your second question, we have our general chatter forum, with its own subforums- you are welcome to talk about pretty much anything in there thats not related to the show. If you dont see a free-for-all topic, feel free to make one ;} I highly encourage users to embrace their ability to create new topics icon_arrow.gif

We also have an MLP discussion board as well, Brony Chatter, and FiM Series. Brony chatter is any topic relating to bronies in general, and FiM series is for more specific discussion about the show, its lore, characters, polls, etc. You can also find an archive there of all of the episodes from season one; its a good place to check out. icon_arrow.gif

Hope this helps! Lemme know if you have any more questions :D

2- Is there a topic that people just chat in? For example one of websites I'm on uses "The last person to post wins" as a chatting topic (even with a proper chat feature

As Manestream said, we have topics where you can chat about the show.

There is also a forum where you can play games, like the one you described. It's called Spam Stables. I know we used to have a topic like the one you were talking about, but I think people stopped replying so we got rid of it. Feel free to make a new one, or find a different forum game!