A Fearful Sun (Closed/See OOC)

Zealot

Stiletto chuckled as she saw Avery confused by the store owner's disappearance. Well, it was a sudden disappearance, but she could see the mare was no unicorn, dipping behind the counter to get her last bit of lemon cake. "Awesome," Stiletto said as the cake appeared. She really did love lemon cake. The pegasus put her own bits down to pay for her slice and chuckled, "Well. I only met her once and I didn't exactly want to ask something like that. It is what I've heard though. Relax, I was joking," she said with a chuckle. "It's not as if liking cake is a bad thing after all." With that she took her piece of cake from Avery and walked over with him to a nice spot to eat her cake. It was nice cake as well, just the right kind level of lemon. She nodded in happiness, licking her lips. "Mmm, this is good. Nice pick Avery."

At the mention of Glimmer though she looked up ans smiled. "Yeah, I met her in Manehatten one time and we sorta hit it off. She's staying here in Ponyville for a few days working on a shoot, or something. She's a good friend and..." she trails off, looking around the crowd and spotting the actress pony. "I think that's her over there," she puts her cake down for a moment and waves her over. "Hey, Glimmer. Over here," she calls, perhaps a little too loudly. Indeed, she liked Glimmer a lot and hoped that she would get on with the prince.

Indeed, Glimmer had just finished buying some cookies when she heard Stiletto's call and looked around, trying to find her friend. She found them sitting between some stalls and smiled, trotting over happily. She took off her sunglasses and greeted them. "Hey Stiletto, having a good day? Oh... umm," she trailed off as she saw Avery, looking him up and down. She nodded respectfully and smiled, "Your royal highness, it's an honour to meet you... Oh... wait, Stiletto said you didn't like that stuff. Umm, Avery isn't it?" she asked with an awkward smile.

Stiletto chuckled at that and shrugged, "Avery, this is Glimmer. Glimmer this is Avery. I'm pretty sure it's just Avery at the moment, at least that's what I call him. If he wanted me to call him anything else, I think we'd have a problem," she said with a chuckle.

Glimmer smiled at that, not sure what to make of it and held out a hoof for Avery to shake. "Well, yeah. I'm Glimmer, actress and part time model. I've heard a lot about you, Stiletto told me about you falling from the sky and her saving you in the forest and whatnot. Sounds like you two had quite the adventure."

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Darky turned to Discord as soon as he appeared beside him, blushing a bit in embarrassment. Crap, he did all that calculation for nothing. He sighed and calmed down, then turned to Discord. "Uhm... I wasn't..:" he said to what he first said. He then got blinded by the flash for a moment and looked around for Discord, who was now in his nose. "Uhmm..." It felt a bit awkward being in that situation. He then heard what he said.

Why was he here? "Oh, well, is sort of my day off as you say." He sais shrugging to Discord as he walked to a side to let the ponies work. "And y was looking for you to see if I could help, but..." He turned to the smooze. "Looks like your friend got it covered." He said. Welp, there goes his idea of helping. He sighed and looked at the small chair in his nose. He chuckled at that. Still, he was not saying his real reason behind all this, but somepony that knew him would know what it was. Luna.

"Well, I heard that Celestia's sun came back after I don't know how many years and I decided to see who it was." He said after a moment, answering his final question. Well, this was his original reason, now his reason for staying was the princess.

Avery chuckles when hearing that the link between liking cake was just a joke. Still, the thought stayed with him for a moment before they went to eat their piece of cake. It was a nice blend of sweet and tangy, the lemon really tickles his taste buds. He simply shrugs at her comment about his spot, it was just a quick choice with no ponies around, though he nods with his mouth full.

Upon hearing about Glimmer, he listened closely as he ate his piece of cake. She certainly sounded interesting; he's never heard anyone working on a 'shoot'. He ponders what a 'shoot' would be before Stiletto suddenly stops and eyes something across the way. He tilts his head before looking over to the way she's looking, to the pony wearing a yellow sun hat and sunglasses. He looks even more confused at why she's dressing like that, it's certainly not the type of fashion that he's known. But, apparently that was Glimmer!

Swallowing his bite, he watches as Glimmer trots over to the two, taking off her glasses before greeting Stiletto then him. Her introduction of royalty was expected though, he simply chuckles at the change of tone trying to remember what she's been told. He nods to Glimmer as Stiletto introduced them in a rather quick fashion, though they were at the festival, so quickness was needed!

He shook Glimmer's extended hoof and listened to what she had to say... though being extremely confused by what she said by being a model. But he kept that for later and simply laughed at the memory of falling out of the sky. "Yeah, we still can't figure out how in the world I fell from the sky like that. I certainly don't know, since it's the last thing I clearly remember heheh." He chuckles lightly before continuing.

"We've had a couple of go arounds already, scouting that Everfree Castle which was supposed to be mother and auntie's old castle? It was certainly an experience. Though, I have to ask something... what do you mean that you're a model? You seem as alive as ever to me! ...Though that could be a phrase I haven't heard of before meaning something else..." He mutters at the end, trying to figure out what a 'model' would be here. Though he shakes his head before sheepishly smiling "B-But hey! What are you doing here Glimmer? Stiletto said that you were going to a... 'shoot'? ...Uh, could you... care to explain what that is? Sorry, I'm still kind of learning these new phrases haha..." Avery rubs the back of his head, knowing that he's still new to most of the stuff here in Equestria.

Meanwhile, with Dark. Discord widened his eyes at the sound of Celestia's son. He then flashed back to his normal size and picked up the blue pegasus "Oh you're here to see him now are ya? I've been meaning to make myself also known to the boy! Never knew that Tia had a son though, must've been when I was encased in stone! Hahaha!" He laughs throwing Dark over the stage, only to land on some nice pillows, to which Discord comes out of the pillows being squished, looking like a feathered version of himself.

"Ah, but if you know Tia, I was told not to bother the boy while he's on his little play date with the festival and whatnot. It's so boring not to pick fun at the little heir, I would really like to see who he is actually! Never saw him once, the little sneak, and to think that Alicorns are easy to find, turns out their NOT if they look like EVERYPONY ELSE!" He says, swaying his body to and fro, tossing feathers this way and that before he's nothing but a head hopping around. Though he forms back to himself, holding a little glass of chocolate milk and leaning against Dark. "Oh, but you wouldn't know where he would be, would you? I mean, you've came all this way just to help out, but now you can't... well, unless you'd tell me where that prince of mystery is, that would be so wonderfully helpful!"

Discord taps his glass on Dark's nose, only to see the glass melt away with the chocolate milk still remaining. Then, with a flick of his wrist, Discord simply eats the whole cup shaped chocolate like it was a piece of candy, still leaning against Dark's body like he was the top of the world.

Glimmer giggled at the mention of him falling out the sky, finding it quite funny. After all, it wasn't often a pony fell from the sky. Especially as Stiletto had described it. It had sounded like he'd landed a bit like a meteor. Still, that didn't matter. She nodded happily. Indeed, she'd heard about their adventure into the castle. "Ooh, ohohohoh," she called with a smile. "Yeah I heard about it, I've never been to the Everfree myself. It sounds very dangerous and, well I'm not exactly a thrill seeker like Stiletto here." She smiled at her friend then and chuckled. "It's umm... what's it called. The castle of the two sisters. Yeah, I've heard some things about it. But hey, sounds like you two had a fun trip. She then frowned when he asked her to explain what a shoot was. "Umm... shoot?" she asked, casting a glance towards Stiletto. "You don't know what a shoot is? I'm a model, silly. Wait, you don't know what a model is? I'm alive... yeah," she shook her head slightly at that.

Stiletto chuckled at that, giving the actress a look. "Uhh. Glimmer, Avery is from the past. Remember?" she said with a smile. "Not to mention he doesn't know anything about Equestria. You're gonna have to fill in some gaps."

There was an 'oh' of recognition from the actress and a happy giggle. "Well, first there were three pony tribes..." she began, getting cut off by Stiletto.

"No... not everything. Just.... Can you just tell him what it is you do?" she pleads with her, shaking her head in the beginnings of a laughing fit.

Glimmer seemed a bit taken back at that and whined, "Oh... I'm sorry. I umm... get carried away at times," she apologised, looking at Avery with a bit of a dejected expression. She sighed, then brightened up again, "I'm a model. Basically what happens is I wear clothes, new and fashionable clothes. Some other ponies make me look better than I already am and they take photographs of me in that clothing. I'm there to show off the clothes basically, it's really tough work, well worth it though. They take photos at the place they want and the whole thing is called a shoot," she cheered at that, then began digging around in her saddle bag. She pulled out a photograph of her in a summer dress, posing lavishly for the camera in what looked to be Ponyville square and hands it to Avery. "Like that," she enthused. 

Stiletto leaned forward to take a look a chuckled, "Nice. These going in a magazine then?" she asked, taking a bite of her cake.

The actress smiled at that and giggled, "Yeah. It'll be in this month's fashion month magazine. I'm super excited. So yeah, I've just been enjoying the faire. I bought cookies, though I probably shouldn't have. Money is tight again. But hey, what are you two doing? Other than eating cake."

((Darky is grey but whatever))

"Yeah, I wasn't the only one that didn't knew about him. It sort of came out of the blue." He said smiling. "That is the reason I came to th-" He was interrupted by Discord throwing him. "AAAhhhh!!!." He said before landing on the pillows. Well, at least he threw him there. He then saw how Discord looked between the pillows and laughed a bit. "heh, you look hilarious like that." he said chuckling a bit before shaking his head and turning back to reality.

Darky sort of had the idea of why Discord should not see him, or why Celestia told him not to, but still, he had a point. "Well, I was a bit surprised not that many ponies are making such a big scandal with him, even if he is like the main attraction right now it might be hard." he then saw him leaning towards him with the chocolate milk glass and heard what he said. Help him track him? Hmmm.. he didn't knew if that was an idea, but he wanted to be helpful.

When discord tapped the glass on his nose, Darky couldn't help it but scrunch his nose in a rather silly but a bit cute way. He then saw how the glass disappeared and he ate the chocolate. Weird but funny. "Uhmm... well..." he looked to him. "He is in the fair with a pegasus. Perhaps they went for something to eat." he remembered his bag of apples and took one from it and ate it. "If you wish... *nom nom nom* ... I can help you track them... *nom nom nom*." he said as he ate his apple. He wanted to do it just for the lolz.

Avery tilts his head as Glimmer reacted to his question, though not the strangest one, it was always funny to see their confusion at what he doesn't know. But Stiletto told her about his lack of knowledge of Equestria and that sparked a bit of thought in the fashion mare, though she took it a bit too literally and tries to start from the very beginning! Oh no, he doesn't want to sit here all day trying to learn the history of Equestria when he got enough of a lecture from Twilight during that party the other day!

But thankfully Stiletto stopped her from going any further, trying to hold back her laughing. He smiles lightly, trying to reassure Glimmer that it was alright. Though, then she went on to explain what she did. It was rather obscure to him, though he knows that advertising merchandise is a hassle to deal with, let alone trying to be an icon for them. But the statement about the ponies making her look better than she does confused him slightly, at first he thought about the magic used here, then he remembered that there's make-up for those sorts of things. Shaking his head, he continued to listen. He was then given a photograph of one of the 'shoots' that she's done, he levitates it with his magic, holding it far enough away for Stiletto to see.

The picture itself was good, and Glimmer looked amazing in the picture as well. He slightly tilts his head, studying the picture carefully. So, it's just as she says, it was simply to show off the clothing that she was wearing. He nodded in agreement with Stiletto "Yeah, you look quite stunning here." though he then heard Stiletto say something about a magazine. He thinks about it, then having the thought of a magazine being something like a newspaper... only more colorful and more entertaining.

Then Glimmer spoke up once more, saying something about the magazine and her time here at the fair. Then she asked them what they were doing, to where Avery simply answers "Well, I wanted to help out with preparations, since I would really like to get some money myself. But, we're just enjoying the fair I suppose. We just got these cakes, and they're really good. Never thought that 'lemons' would taste like this, I have to try the actual fruit sometime!" he says, taking another bite of cake, happily munching. Though he then had a question as he quickly swallows what cake he had "Oh! Stiletto told me you two met in... Manehatten? How'd you two meet, I would love to know the story behind that!"

Meanwhile, with Dark, the GREY pegasus. ((I'm so sorry))

Discord's eyes shined as he picked up Dark and spun him around... well... only his torso did. He then puts the poor pegasus down, clapping his paw and claw together "Oooh, how wonderful! Not only do I get to meet Tia's little bundle of joy, I also get to pick at him! Oh! But I need to finish with the set before Fluttershy returns..." He then pokes his claw to his chin, trying to figure out what to do.

He then sways his paw and laughs "Oh, I can't ignore Fluttershy, what kind of friend would I be then? Though... tell you what." He disappeared and appears as a worm inside an apple, popping out of the skin, munching on some of it. "You go find them and I'll head right to there when I finish this set with Fluttershy! All you have to do, is just be with them! Oh, and carry this too." He said, suddenly having a rock with Discord's face on it and giving it to dark. "You have that, I can go right to you! Just be sure not to keep it in your saddle, it gets cramped a lot of the time." he says, poking the rock as it jitters around.

He then popped back onto the stage "Well?! Go on! Go find Mr. I-want-to-be-mysterious-and-not-let-uncle-Discord-have-any-fun-with-me!" He says, having a broom in his claw as he sweeps both the pillows and Dark to the festival, to try and find Avery. Only to notice the Broom came to life and grew arms... then grabbed a couple of buckets of water as it then ran off chasing a mouse... wait, haven't I seen this somewhere before?

Stiletto chuckled as Avery mentioned wanting to eat the fruit. That wasn't the best idea perhaps, it was an idea though she supposed. "I'd buckle up before you do," she advised. "Lemons are actually pretty sour. You can't really eat a whole lemon, well, you can but I prefer it when they're used just for flavouring. Small doses I think." With that Stiletto proceeded to demolish the rest of her cake. It was very good cake, lemon cake was easily her favourite type of cake though. She was glad Avery liked it too. Stiletto looked up as Avery asked how they met and she smiled, deciding to let Glimmer tell the story.

The actress nodded at that and giggled happily. "Oh, well. Manehatten is like, a big city, right. I was in town for a modelling shoot that was paying a lot of bits, I had some free time and I'd got my head turned around in the big city and I was pretty lost." She chuckled at that before going back to her story. "I managed to find a bar so I stopped in to get my bearings. That's where I met Stiletto. We got talking and she seemed nice. I told her I was an actress and she was dating... who was it? That actor guy, I can't remember his name."

The pegasus shrugged at that, "Heck, I dunno. Tulip... something?" she asked. "Sorry, I sort of forgot about him after I left him. He was a pig, seemed to think I should give him a free pass because he was an actor. Anyway, go on Glimmer, carry on."

Glimmer nodded at that and continued, skipping over Stiletto's ill fated relationship. "Umm, yeah. Well she was dating this guy who needed a stand in for a play. Just a one line part, but it was well paid, not to mention it was on stage in Manehatten," she giggled at that. After all, appearing on a stage production was a big deal. Even though her part had been minimal, it had been a great experience for her. "I did the part, got some money for it and we just sort of kept in contact. I moved back to Canterlot and we kept writing to each other, even when she was in the badlands. Then when both of us moved to Ponyville, well, we've just sort of stayed friends." 

Stiletto finished off her cake at the end and chuckled. "Pretty much. Not a lot to tell, but we do stuff together. We're only really best friends now that we're both in the same place," she remarked with a chuckle, heading over to Glimmer and giving her a friendly nuzzle. 

The actress returned the nuzzle and giggled, "So. What do you do Avery?" she asked with a smile, Glimmer quite genuinely curious about what Avery and Stiletto had been up to. "I heard you had a party, and that you helped Stiletto with the clouds. What was your job though. I mean, before. Prince's have jobs right? Did you, like, help run the country or something, like with Celestia?"

Darky gasped and felt awkward when Discord lifted him like that and spun him like that and then let him down. He felt a bit dizzy fter that, walking to the sides instead of staying in one place. He managed to get back his balance and stoop up straight and looked to him as he taped his chin. Darky waited for him to come with whatever he was thinkig before saying anything. So, gluttershy hadn't arrived.

He then perked his ears up as soon as he talked again. He had came up with something. He then looked as he disappeared and reappeared in his apple as a worm before worm Discord took a bite out of it. He hear everything he said and looked at the rock Dsicord gave him... that had his face. A rock... with Discord's face. Great. He felt odd with it, but it was quite silly. He chuckled at the rock before hearing Discord's plan. So, he only had to go back with them, make sure he doesn't put the rock in his saddlebag with apples and he would take care of the rest. Sounds fair.

"Alright, I will do i- aaaahhhh!!!" Darky said after he made sure he had it and then Discord started booming him and the pillows. Once he stood up, he saw the broom grow legs, took some buckets with water and went after a mouse... who thought on making that?!  He sighed and then started walking away, looking for Avery and Stiletto. He put the rock in his long black mane, just behind his neck. That would give Discord a good place to be and make quite an entrance. He chuckled at the idea and kept walking.

After a while of looking around, he found them eating some cake. Wait, cake?! Now he wanted cake! He shook his head and pulled himself together before heading with them. There was also another mare. He wondered who it was but decided to let her introduce herself when the time came.

"Hey!" Darky said smiling as he approached them. "I'm back. Turns out they had already finished and didn't needed my help." he said shrugging to Avery And Stiletto. He then turned to the other mare. "Good day." He said politely.

Avery heard Stiletto's recommendation of staying clear of trying to eat an actual lemon, though not really sure why. Sure they might be sour, but it can't be all that bad can it? "I don't think it's all that bad, it can't be any worse than this lemon cake, which is really good. I'm tempted to get another slice, haha." he chuckles slowly eating the cake to savor the flavor. Though he also did this to listen closely to the story that Glimmer was going to tell about how she met Stiletto.

During it all, he listened intently to each word that both of them said, looking at each speaker when they spoke and acknowledging the story with a nod every so often. So Manehatten was a big city, eh? That'll be good to know when he has to go somewhere near there, though he was confused at her choice of words telling of the place she met Stiletto. He's never heard of a 'bar' before so now he's curious as to what that is, though he paid more attention to the story than his own lack of knowledge. It was here that he learned that Stiletto had 'dated' before. He furrows his brow slightly, trying to figure out what it was himself, but it was here that Stiletto said something about leaving him. So it must've been something that showed a relationship? If what he's hearing is correct.

"Those types of ponies are always annoying... I know I've met a few before." he commented when Stiletto said about what happened. Glimmer then continued the story, telling about what happened afterward. So what she does actually pays well, which is always good for someone like her. Though, that was about it, there was the part that she did for acting, then they kept in touch by writing each other. Well, at least basic modes of long distance conversation is still a thing here, which will be good. He just thought that Twilight with her letter the previous day was just how she does things, have a bit of uniqueness. But no, it's still a normal everyday thing, which is always good.

He smiles to the two as they nuzzle each other, as he takes this chance to finish off his cake. With a big gulp, he puts both empty plates into the trash. Though he was asked about what he does by Glimmer. He tilts his head at her before looking away in thought for a moment. What was it that he does around here..? It was... difficult to actually say what he does, he only recently discovered that he was a part of royalty... actually that would be a good thing to get out of the way first off.

"Well, yeah, that party was fun, and learning how to move clouds was very interesting. But... I honestly don't know what I did before. When Stiletto found me in that forest... that's the earliest memory that I can remember clearly. Anything else is just a black blur. I'm very grateful that Stiletto had gotten to me, even though I would've liked to get out of there myself, I knew I couldn't move all that much by myself. But, I didn't even know I was a part of royalty until I was told by Twilight... heh, I honestly still don't believe it, but I guess its something to live up to I suppose. I only met Mother and Auntie a day after I arrived here, so you can guess how well I know how to run a kingdom... haha.. heh."

He chuckles quietly, kind of distraught that he still needs to learn about how to actually be a prince. It was so... strange to think about. but his thought process was cut off by Dark returning! ...Wow, how'd he find them? Though it seemed that Entertainment was finished? That was odd. "Aw man, I was wondering who that Discord guy was, he seemed interesting from what you told me."

Glimmer frowned at that, not sure what he meant. After all, why would he not remember what he did? Wasn't that quite simple. Well, it turned out not to be quite so simple. Still, she seemed to be more understanding once Avery had explained that he didn't remember anything else other than a black blur. "Oh..." she said, trailing off, wondering if she'd perhaps struck a nerve. He looked okay, though she didn't like the look of that nervous chuckle.

Stiletto didn't either, and she was a little annoyed at Glimmer for bringing it up. Hadn't she told her about Avery's memory loss? The pegasus put a reassuring hoof on his shoulder. "Ahh don't worry. Like I said, you'll figure it out. You just need to give it time," she said with a smile. "Way I see it is you just need to try some things, then if you find something you like. Well, do that. It's probably what you'll get your cutie mark for. That's how I got mine."

The actress nodded in agreement, "Yeah. Me too," she said, turning to Dark. "Oh hey there. Haven't seen you before. Name's Glimmer," she greeted the grey pegasus, holding out a hoof to shake and smiling happily at him. 

With a ruffle of feathers, Stiletto shakes herself out a little before putting her wings back into her sides. She had been a little hot and decided to just let them out for a brief moment. Still, she smiled as she saw Dark. "Hey Darky. Damm, finished? Well, I suppose that means we can just sit back and relax. Umm, Glimmer this is Darky, Darky this is Glimmer. She's a friend of mine, oh, Glimmer were you helping with the entertainment today?" she asked, a little curious. She was an actress after all, perhaps they needed her skills at the small theatre.

She shook her head at that, "No. I did ask but they didn't need an actress. Shame, I don't know what they're doing. Even if it needs an actress, but they didn't want me either way. Doesn't matter though, it's not like I'd be getting paid or anything. Publicity might be nice, but hey I don't mind. Can't get them all," she shrugged at that. She raised her ear at the name of Discord though. "Oh? Umm, that guy? As in... Discord, Discord?" she asked, looking to Stiletto for confirmation. "I thought he was evil or something."

Stiletto shrugged, "Nah, not any more. Or so I'm told. Yeah, would have been an interesting meeting I guess. It'll happen sooner or later I suppose. You are the Prince Avery, he's bound to take an interest in you," she said with a chuckle. "Not sure if that's good or bad. Guess we'll find out. Anyway, what next. I still need a little something to make nice with Luna."

Darky smiled to Avery as he turned to him. "Yeah, I told him about you and also seemed quite eager to meet you." He said smiling as he remembered the rock with Discord's face on it hidden behind his neck. His long black mane made it almst imposibble to see. Pros of having one. "But perhaps you might see him sooner or later." he finally added before turning to the other pony with them.

He looked at Glimmer and smiled, meking a small bow with his head. "Good day." He said smiling as he stuup up straight again. "Is nice to meet you." He was about to say his name when Stiletto did it fot him. "So, your name is Glimmer." He smiled as he turned to Stiletto. "Yeah, they had already finished when I arrived, butperhaps we can relax now." he said, then turned to Glimmer as they spoke. So, she was an actress..." he then heard about their conversaton about Discord.

"He is not a bad guy, not anymore." He said calmly. "He.... still does those weird discordial things he usually did, but most of them dont make any harm to the ponies." he added as he turned again to Stiletto. "Perhaps I can help you with that." he said about the getting Luna something part. He shrugged. "I had seen her in the castle during the night watch, so I might be able to see if something might interest her." He then said smiling. Perhaps he could also get something to his lovely princess...

Avery noticed the uncertain look on Glimmer's face, wondering if he said anything bad. He isn't that worried about his lost past, but at the same time, he wishes to just know so that he didn't have to go through it time and time again. But it's how life is sometimes, nothing is ever easy. But he sure wishes that he could have a chance to remember what he'd forgotten. Though, worrying about something like that isn't going to help if nothing around him is giving any leway to his subconsciousness.

He looked over to Stiletto as she tried to recollect his thoughts, which was helpful whenever he felt down about the subject. Though, he never really thinks long about it, it's just something that's in the back of his head. But he nods smiling, knowing well that he could perhaps get his cutie mark someday. "Yeah, I wonder what it could be anyway" He says as he looks back to his blank flank "Could be anything really." He then turned his attention to what everyone else was saying.

Well, at least they can relax while at the fair, with Discord on the picture it could potentially be more chaotic than relaxing. Though, hearing the murmurs of Glimmer and Stiletto, it seemed that Discord was more of a popular character than what meets the ear. As he's only heard about him, never seeing him. But with what Dark says about him, it could be that he has shape shifting powers! Who has that?! ...Wait, Changelings do. Avery mentally facehoofed as he forgot that Changelings actually change their appearance.

Though hearing Stiletto, he nervously chuckled at her calling him a prince. He knew what she meant, but he wasn't expecting someone like that to know about him already. But now it was time to play at the fair! With games and prizes galore, there was always a chance to win something for that special someone in their life! Or even have a gift for a friend, or perhaps you're looking to complete that special pin collection! Well the Fair's got it all! With one lane filled with carnival games, prize booths, and even some arcade cabinets for the young ones! Powered by magic crystals, these are still being developed and only a few of them exist publicly!

"Well, let's try some of those... games out. There's bound to be something there. Why not come along Glimmer? It'd be nice to talk a bit more. Maybe you should choose a game for us to play that has some prizes in it?" He smiled as he looked at all of the game stalls. Most were featured around the sun, but there were a few stalls with both the sun and the moon featured among their games and prizes! There were many games to be seen! Catch the sun; which you shoot out of a small gun a net against a fast moving sun prop that darts from side to side! A Shining Pattern; match the pattern seen go by as you follow the flow of music! The more suns you get, the better the points!

Then there was one with a light blue pony wearing a top hat and a tuxedo calling out "Come one, come all to 'The Wheel of Light and Dark!' Take your chance to win a free prize! Spin the wheel, faster and faster until it stops completely on either the Sun or the Moon! Win a prize featured on the wheel! But wait! You could have a special chance to get the DOUBLE PRIZE! You can easily win both a Sun and a Moon prize of your choice between the ones seen right behind me! So what are you waiting for?! Come on by to get a free prize today!" the pony excitedly shouted, showing off a collection of various items behind them.

The wheel was large and showed a picture of a sun and a moon on either side. One pony took up the chance and spun the wheel, it rapidly began to spin chaotically, vertically, horizontally, and diagonally! But soon it slowed down to show the sun. The pony then called out "Well! You got yourself a sun prize! Very suiting for today, wouldn't you say deary? Pick your prize, we've got everything from Sun Stones to Celestial Roses! Very rare! and only while stocks last!"

Stiletto shrugged at the mention of Avery's cutie mark. She had no idea unfortunately and couldn't exactly give Avery the answers he was looking for. All she could do was help him along the path and soon he'd find what his special talent was. Everypony had one after all. It would come with time. "Doesn't matter. You've only been here a few weeks, it'll take a little longer than that to discover your special talent," she advised with a smile. Thankfully Avery didn't seem too bothered by it, which was what Stiletto quite liked about him. She felt he knew that it would take care of itself, and while she sensed a little worry within him she knew he felt it was going to be okay. "Nopony's a blank flank forever after all."

Glimmer nodded happily as Dark told her that they were done already and smiled, "Ahh, okay then. Well, guess that's okay then. Thanks. And yeah, nice to meet you too Darky," she cheered. "Always nice meeting new ponies to talk to." With that she nodded as he told her than Discord wasn't bad any more. It lined up with what she had been told, though Glimmer was certainly wary of being around someone like Discord. She'd had plenty of bad luck in her life and she didn't need more by being around pranksters, no matter how harmless they may seem. Still, her ears perked at the mention of games. "Ooh, faire games. Sure sure, I'll tag along," she said with a wink at Stiletto. "It would be fun to go about the faire with friends instead of on my lonesome." With that, she trotted after Avery, looking around at the faire games.

Stiletto followed suit, a little slower than Glimmer, looking around at the faire games. There did seem to be a lot around and it was nice to see ponies having a good time. Perhaps they could relax, like Dark said. Her eyebrow raised as she heard that Dark might be able to help. She felt there was definitely something there when he had mentioned Luna and she smiled at the idea. "Maybe we can help each other," she commented with a wink. 

Still, the actress gravitated towards the pony who was advertising her wheel spinning game. Why? It was free and she was poor. Free stuff was always good after all. "Ooh, I choose that one," she told the group, trotting towards it. "Hey, I'm not going to complain about a free prize. Ooh, hello there," she called to the stall manager. "Mind if I take a spin?" she asked with a chuckle.

Darky turned to Glimmer and smiled. "It was nice meeting you to." he said with a soft smile as he turned to his new friends. His ears perked up as soon as he heard that they were going to the games around the fair. To be honest, he had never been so keen to go to that kind of stuff, he rather more thrilling and exiting games, but a nice change of phase wouldn't hurt for a day. "I don't mind going with you." he said to them. "It might be fun." he smiled to them.

After Stiletto replied to what he asked him, he raised an eyebrow. Help each other? The wink. Perhaps... perhaps if he helped her with Avery or getting along with the princesses, she might also help him with Luna. The idea made smile. "Sure. We can do that." he said smiling before he started following them through the games.

Darky just walked around behind them, at enough distance so Avery and Stiletto could be a bit alone, but also close enough for them to notice he was in there. He then saw the games and Glimmer go to the one of the spinning wheel. He just stood there and watched, waiting to see if she actually won something or not. It would be interesting to watch. He also wondered when would Discord made his appearance from the back of his neck. It would be both amazing and weird. He chuckled at that and then went back to normal.

Avery smiled as Glimmer decided to go along with them through the fair, it wasn't really everyday you would get to spend some time with a 'model' like her... or would it be the other way around since Avery's a prince technically? ...Great, even the narrator's confused. He tilted his head as Glimmer chose the wheel spinning stall that was giving out free items, well that was certainly lucky! Perhaps Stiletto could get something from here for Luna, maybe Darkness too! But that would depend on if they were both lucky enough to get that prize.

The pony before had chosen a Pillow with a Sun stitched into it. A practical prize for a fair, but to each their own! When Glimmer approched the stall, the manager smiled brightly as she spoke out "Well hello there! Of course you can miss! Just take a hold of the wheel and spin it however you want! You could win anything in this stall, from the Celestial Roses that glow within the night, to the very rare Moon stones, which are rumored to bring better dreams to the pony sleeping near one if they shine with the moon's light!"

The manager stepped to the side to let Glimmer start spinning the wheel, which was a large plate connected to a ring. Once it spun, the supports that hold the wheel in place begin to move around the ring, putting more to the spin to add to the chance of randomness! With it spinning this much, who knows what it would land on? The Moon? The Sun? Perhaps the special chance of winning both prizes! It all lay on the wheel now, as it began to slow down.

Though as this happened and Avery watched, he lowered his eyelids growing severally tired suddenly. Though he shakes his head violently, stumbling slightly as he balances himself. He forces his eyes open as he watches the wheel slow down to a stop. If Stiletto would notice this, she would've known that it was another confusing dive into sleep that Avery's been suffering lately. He would feel tired, almost falling asleep instantly like what happened just yesterday afternoon while they were simply chatting. What caused this to happen, is unknown at the moment, but they both speculate that it might've been that trip to the Castle of the Two Sisters.

But back to the wheel. The wheel had now stopped to a halt! The side it had landed on? The Sun! Though there is a moon side, it's completely up to luck if you get either side. The manager raises her head up in excitement, calling out "And it's the Sun! Now, you can choose between any of the Sun Related items here behind me! I have many items, from the standard stuffed pillows, to rare gems! However, there is one item I cannot give away, unless you had gotten the Double prize! So hooves off unless you had gotten it! So, what'll be?"

There were many items behind her that related to both the sun and the moon. But the Sun items were almost glowing with a bright radiance behind the manager, from flowers to gems alike that brought about light to the stall. Of course, there were standard items like stuffed pillows, glass ornaments, and other various items, but a good eye would want one of the rarer items that were on display behind her. Once Glimmer had chosen her prize, the manager pointed to Avery who jumped at the sudden call to him "How about you sir? Would you like to try your luck with the Wheel of Light and Dark?! You'd be my first Alicorn costumer!" The manager said with delight, but to her disappointment, he shook his head.

"Uh, sorry, not right now anyway. I'm... really tired. Give me a minute, I will get to it though." Avery said with a noticeable tiredness in his voice. It wasn't there before, but now he seems like he hasn't slept for days. But, the manager nods her head, giving a reassuring smile. But then Points to both Stiletto and Dark, calling out "How about you two then? Would you care to try your chance with the wheel? Who knows, maybe you'll be the lucky winner today!"

Stiletto nodded in agreement as Dark seemed to like the idea of helping each other out. Indeed, she liked it too. Perhaps she could finally start to get along with Avery's relatives and he could make an attempt to woo the princess. After all, she suspected that if she wanted to date Avery his mother and aunt would have the power of veto. She grumbled, not quite liking that idea. Still, with a friend close to Luna's ear and an overall good second impression, she was sure she'd win them over... hopefully. Not that she really liked them, but she needed to get along with them. So hey... 

Meanwhile, Glimmer beams at being allowed a turn on the spinning wheel. "Hey, thanks," she said with a giggle. The actress reaches out and spins the wheel, not too hard, but it manages a few spins before landing on a sun marker. "Yay," she exclaimed, smiling happily at the game master and nodding at his words. So, she managed to get a prize, but what could she pick. There were a lot of interesting things at the stall, that was for sure. Studded pillows, flowers, gemstones. It was all very pretty and she was tempted to grab another pillow. No, instead she picked a golden yellow rose. Nothing particularly special about it, it was just a yellow rose. She thought it looked pretty though and picked up the rose, threading it into her hair. In fact, the yellow rose was an unofficial sign of friendship in many cultures. Glimmer didn't know this of course, but she thought it looked pretty in her hair.

Stiletto noticed Avery's stumble. Of course, this had happened before though the pair had paid it no real mind before. She figured it was just the stress of coming back to Equestria via meteor, or even as a result of their trip to the castle of the two sisters. Stiletto had no idea, and wondered if they shouldn't go and see a doctor tomorrow or something, just to be on the safe side. She darted over to catch him and restore his balance. "Whoa, hold up. I gotcha," she said with a sigh. "Careful, damm Avery. Again? You okay?" she asked, supporting him as best she could and letting him lean on her if he needed to. She held up and wing, shielding him from the sun for a moment. "Just a little too much time in the sun maybe?" she asked with a chuckle, looking at the store clerk as he suggested she have a spin. "Umm, no not right now... Go on Darky, I got this. You go have your turn." Stiletto silently wished he would get the moon prize, or even the dual prize. That would be good. Still, perhaps not and they would find something for Luna in the faire together.

Darke smiled after Stiletto agreed to help each other. He knew that this would be usefull for both. He would get Luna and Stiletto would get Avery. he smiled at the idea of having Luna and got lost in his thought for a moment until he heard Glimmer yay. He smiled after seeing she won something. "Hey! Good job!" He said smiling as she took her price. A yellow rose. Hmmm... what a choice. He then heard that the game master called them to play also.

He then heard Avery. He noticed his voice was week and he then turned around to see him tired. He was about to help but then Stiletto went to help him first. She let him take the spin before her. He nodded and had a look at the presents he could get and then went to spin the wheel. He used all his strength to make it spin faster. He thought, the faster it go, the more thrilling and exiting the result might be. He gave a step back as he waited for the wheel to stop. "Come on... Come on..." he said smiling as he hoped he could get the moon prize or something.

Avery nearly fell asleep before getting nudged by Stiletto as he suddenly wakes and looks around, getting his balance back into place. Slowly shaking his head, he rubs the side of his head, murmuring something tiredly. He seemed a bit out of it, like before. He gently looks up as Stiletto blocked the sun for a moment, hearing her comment, he chuckled lightly, shrugging at the idea. "I don't know... maybe that's it." he opens and closes his eyes several times, trying to wake up a bit more. With this sudden tiredness, he was thinking that he was becoming narcoleptic. He didn't want to be narcoleptic, but it seems so.

The stall manager smiled as Glimmer chose her prize, a yellow rose, certainly one of good tastes. Though she nods to Stiletto's answer, seeing the sudden sleepiness of the dear prince, she guides Darkness to the wheel. "Well young pegasus, you get a spin! What will you get?! Only the wheel knows! Let's see what you will get!" As Dark spun the wheel as it rotated on its base, spinning this way and that. A small flash of light came from behind his mane, now, only a keen eye would be able to see that spark, but if anyone knows that light its the god of chaos himself, Discord.

Peeking out , Discord spots the young prince in his tired state. Putting a claw to his chin, he then snaps his fingers as he sees the game that they had stopped at. He then hides again. ...He's a strange one isn't he?  Meanwhile, Dark's spinning wheel was slowing down to a stop! Sun, Moon, Sun, Moon! Which one will it land on! Suddenly, an image of both the sun and the moon appeared before repeating back to the sun and moon cycle again! That was the double prize! And Dark was so close to it! But it finally lands on the soft haze of the moon.

"Aaaand we have a winner! Though her great ball of light has set, comes the Moon for all to enjoy! You may choose from the selection behind me of which moon related prize!" The stall manager calls out, stepping to the side to show off her collection of various Moon related objects. There was Moon Lilies, stuffed pillows, white roses, even small Moon Stones, which was said to help keep dreams as safe as they can be if they are in the light of the Moon. Which one will he chose? Only Dark gets to decide that!

Though as this happened, Avery finally was awake enough to try his go at it. "Alright... I think I'm good now. Still feel a bit woozy, but I can at least give it a spin yeah?" he asks the stall manager, and which she excitedly nodded her head, showing the wheel for him to spin. Using his magic, he quickly spun the wheel. As it spun faster and faster, it was almost a blur! Even the wind of the spinning was causing Avery's hair to blow back gently, wow!

At this time too, Discord sought his chance and vanished from behind Dark's mane. Where'd he go? No one knows! Back to the wheel then! As it slowed down and finally came to a stop, what was on it was surprising even to the stall manager! It was a picture of utter chaos, with Discord laughing in the background as still as he can be! The manager stutters "W-W-What is this?! My wheel shouldn't have this on! That's for Nightmare Night!" It was then that Discord basically poked his head out of the wheel and asked "Oh, I thought it WAS Nightmare Night! Oh how silly of me, maybe this sun logo was supposed to be there instead" Discord said as he plopped back into the wheel and replaced the chaos panel with the one of the Sun!

Discord then popped back out ontop of the tent, watching the little ponies below. Avery, who was one he kept his eye on, was just confused about what had happened, tilting his head to the side. The stall manager shook her head as she then called out "W-Well, you got the sun prize! Go ahead and choose a prize!" She said, trying to smile over what had happened.

Avery shook his head as well, looking at the vast array of items. Though he had his eye on one item in particular, and that was a Celestial Rose, a white rose that was glowing ever so faintly. He used his magic to pick it up, and as he did and the flower made contact with the light, it started to shine a vast array of colors. Avery blinks at this and looks at it curiously "Whoa... Stiletto look at this, it looks so pretty." he says in awe, showing the flower to Stiletto. However, Discord also popped in beside his shoulder, looking at the rose, saying "Don't eat that now, you'll get sick!"

Avery backed away from Discord quickly saying "Whoa! Who are you?!" To which Discord was flabbergasted at the question, becoming as white as a canvas as his colors were... washed away? Though he tried to speak, only with nothing coming out of his mouth, which confused poor Avery even further. Discord then noticed that his colors were on the floor, then picked it up as he dusted it off and splattered it over his body.

"Ahh! There we are! Now, how can you not of known about me at least?! I was the ruler of Equestria once you know, all of the land was my playground of flying pumpkins and chocolate rain!" Discord said with glee as he poses, though he vanishes and appears on the prince's head, leaning on his horn. "Now, rumor has it that you're Tia's son! Are you truly?" Avery was clearly uncomfortable with how Discord was acting around him, even shaking him off his head, to which Discord appeared on the ground with his arms folded.

Glimmer smiled at Darky as she trotted out of the prize tent with her flower in her hair. "Thanks," she enthused. "Go get em." With that she trotted over to sit with Avery and Stiletto, frowning slightly as she saw Stiletto shielding him from the sun. "You okay?" she asked, a little puzzled. "Looks like you just took a tumble or something. I... umm... didn't see anything."

Stiletto chuckled at that, nudging Glimmer. "Nah it's okay. Avery just gets these tired spots from time to time. Probably just too much time in the sun." It was a worry though and the two mares exchanged a doubtful glance. Glimmer noticed there was a slight waver in Stiletto's voice while Stiletto felt Glimmer not quite believe her. What could be causing these headaches, neither mare knew. It was a bit of a worry for them though, perhaps they should go to the doctor about it so he can clear Avery. Perhaps a bit of medicine would help. Maybe it was even just some weird alicorn thing. She didn't know. 

Still, the pair looked at the game as Dark scored a moon prize and they both smiled. "Woo, way to go Dark," Glimmer cheered and stamped her hooves in approval. She stopped, turning to Stiletto. "Umm... that's good right?" she asked, to which Stiletto nodded in enthusiasm.

Next it was Avery's turn, Stiletto drawing her wing back and folding it up. "Go on, I'll be here if you need me," she said encouragingly and nudged Avery forward. Indeed, a worry, but for now the pegasus just wanted to enjoy the faire. 

Glimmer had other ideas though, nudging Stiletto away for a moment and out of earshot of Avery while he was busy with the wheel. Not to mention Discord's antics. "So?" she asked, "I think he's great. Don't you?" she asked with a knowing giggle. "Well of course you do. Anyway, how do you want to play this?"

The poor pegasus blushed at that, shaking her head. "Oh no no no, we're not having that discussion again. It's far to complicated and I'm sure I won't matter in the long run."

Her friend frowned, "What do you mean by that? You totally have a shot. Come on, I'll help you," she enthused with a happy giggle. "Marefriend to marefriend. I'm sure we can get him to like you. All we need to do is give it a little nudge."

Stiletto turned away at that, looking towards Avery's call, a little distance away. "No nudging," she declared, stepping away from Glimmer and heading over to see what Avery had picked for his prize. 

Glimmer rolled her eyes humorously and decided to abandon the notion for now. Staying put for a few moments before meandering back to join the group.

The pegasus was already there though, trying to see what it was Avery had found when she jumped as Discord suddenly appeared. "Gees," she complained, scowling at the dragonequis. "You gave me a fright you did. Aww well, figured you'd be stopping by at some point," she conceded with a shake of her head. "Nice to meet you though, Discord. I think..." she said a little hesitantly, wondering what the lord of chaos had in store for them. 

Darky smiled after he saw that he got a Moon price. He wanted to get the sun and moon one, but well, you can't always be that lucky. He then heard Glimmer cheer him after getting the prize and blushed a bit in embarrassment. "Thank you." he said smiling as he calmed down and his blush faded. He chuckled at what he thought and went to see the prizes as Avery spun the wheel. What would Luna like? What to give her? Think, think. He turned around to call Stiletto for help in choosing the gift until he felt something... or actually stop feeling it. The rock Discord gave him, it had left! Did he dropped it? No, he would had noticed it and it left just suddenly. Well, there had to be only one explanation for this... he is here.

He looked around fur him until he heard the pony that was in charge of the game. He then heard Discord's voice. He looked at the wheel and saw him. He chuckled a bit of how silly he looked in there and then smiled. What an entrance. He then walked with Everypony else as Discord started talking. "Hey Discord." he said smiling as he arrived next to them. "You made... quite an appearance." he said smiling a bit. He chuckled a bit at how Stiletto reacted when Discord appeared. 

After a moment, Darky turned to Avery who seemed not to know who was Discord. Well, what did he expected? "Avery, this is Discord. Lord of chaos and bla bla bla." he said as he moved to a side. He smiled and chuckled a bit more after seeing how Discord was after he appeared on the ground with his arms folded. "Don't worry Avery." He said, turning to him. "He always do things like that." he said smiling.

Discord would bow by his own introduction by Dark as a tree would sprout next to Avery, having Discord take its place and wrapping an arm around his neck. "Yes! It is I, Discord! You may have the honor of applauding at the grace of myself!" he then claps his hands as a sudden light up Applaud sign came into view, flashing different colors on a second interval. He poses for a moment, though when he sees that no one applauds he pouts as the sign disappears. He then reaches down and picks up Avery by his neck.

"Well, all I'm really here to do is finally meet this colt, I mean really! With how long Celestia has told me you were gone, I'd expect your mane to at least be flowing by now!" He says as he taps Avery's head, his mane being replaced with Celestia's for a brief moment. Avery blinks and looks at his hair and backs his head away in shock at the sudden change. Discord laughs hysterically and drops Avery, rolling around in the air. Avery lands on the ground looking at his hair, extremely confused as to how it suddenly became like his mother's. Though with a snap of his fingers, Avery's hair returned to normal, calming him down a tad.

"...Uh, well, it's certainly nice to meet you. But... I think this meeting would be better if mother or auntie were here as well to explain a bit to me about you." Avery said as he looked at Discord. to which Discord pouted and turned around.

"Oh, it's always the same isn't it? I need to BE with somepony in order to be properly be introduced! That's outrageous! Fluttershy and I became friends without the need of Princess Sun Butt over in the shiny castle over there." Discord said with a laugh, to which Avery raised a bow of slight annoyance. Though Discord sighed as he waved goodbye walking away "Toodleloo! Unti-" he suddenly stopped, looking ahead for a moment, before suddenly vanishing and appearing infront of Avery, picking him up gently. "Now that's odd..."

"W-What's odd?" Avery asked worriedly

Discord looked at him for a moment before putting him down and shrugging "Oh, it might be just you having a growth spurt or something. I just had this massive change in magical energy suddenly... it was there when I saw you, but then it got... stronger somehow. But I think it's nothing to be worried about right now, CAUSE IT'S THE FAIRE! THE WONDROUS FAIRE! HAHAHAHA!" Discord bellowed with a laugh before disappearing in a poof of cotten candy... wait huh?

Avery shook his head a bit before showing his flower to Stiletto finally. "Anyway, look at this, isn't it pretty?" he spun the flower in place as it reflected the colors in the light brilliantly. "What do you think Glimmer? Look at it" he also showed Glimmer the flower. Though he was always like this when he found something new, he wanted to show it around like a little kid finding something amazing. Though he handled it with care, floating gently in his aura of magic.

The stall manager sighed when Discord had left, giving her some time to breathe. But then she asked "Well young pegasus, you can still have a go on the wheel of light and dark! Who knows, maybe you could get something special!" She winks subtly, though she was implying for winning the double prize, it could be taken differently.

Stiletto took a step back as Discord was introduced by Dark. It wasn't that she didn't want to meet the dragonequis of course, she'd greeted him after all. No, she just felt it was best to take a step back as he introduced himself to Avery. Still, Discord as usual did just that in the most creative way he could. She was pretty sure multiple weird transformations were involved, not to mention a tree. Wait... a tree? Oh, she didn't know what to make of him. He seemed a little too curious to her, almost devious. Perhaps he was, perhaps that was just Discord's way of being friendly. She'd reserve judgement of course, his aura was all over the place. That actually made her a little confused if anything, not knowing what to think. Either that was some clever defence, or Discord was... well, chaotic. That didn't really tell her anything new. Still, he seemed interested in something. Something being odd about Avery was enough to send a chill down Stiletto's spine.

So it seemed there was another thing to worry about. Perhaps Discord knew more about Avery's sudden fatigue attacks. Or perhaps he knew about where Avery had been these past years. She didn't know. Once Discord was gone, she looked at the flower along with Glimmer and nodded. "Pretty," she commented, not really being one for flowers.

Glimmer was though and she beamed at being presented the glittering flower. "Wow, that's real pretty," she said with a giggle. "I umm, just wanted a plain one. Still, that's real pretty Avery." She chuckled happily, turning around to look at the wheel. "Anyway, Stiletto, it's your go," she commented and gestured to the stall keeper. 

With that the pegasus stepped forward to take her turn. "Alright then, let's do this," she said with a confident nod. She strode forward and span the wheel, wondering what fate would grant her. She was quite curious what that double prize would be, though she couldn't quite say what she wanted it to be. Sun, moon, or both. It didn't matter too much to her. Free stuff was free. 

Darky just stood back after he finished presenting Discord and let them talk to each other, not wanting to interrupt. Still, he smiled as they did that. He still found Discord silly enough for him. He sighed and the looked around until Discord was gone and there was just a cotton candy .... weird. He walekd twoards it and grabbed it to see if he could eat it. He felt like it. He then turned around when he heard the pony that it was Stiletto's turn,

He looked at her as he spun th whell and waited for it to stop, trying to guess what would land. After a moment, he wnet to see the prizes he could get. After a moment of looking around, he decided. The Moon lily didn't looked that bad for a gift for Luna... He remained there, thinking.

(Sorry if I didn't wrote that much. Didn't thought on something good :$)

Avery smiled as the others also thought the flower he had gotten was pretty, he's never seen anything like this before, so it was amazing to him. The way it shines brightly in the sunlight, it feels like he was getting less tired from just looking at it as well, maybe this was a good choice for him. But now it was Stiletto's turn on the wheel! What will she get? It's all up to chance! As it spins round and round, flashing images of the sun and moon rapidly!

Round, up and down, to the side and revolving, this wheel was all over the place! But soon it slowed down, the rapid clicking started to sound as it finally showed the sun and moon pictures clearly. And soon it stopped on the beautiful sun! The stall manager clapped her hooves together as she announces "And by the light of our beloved princess we have a winner of the sun! Such a shame that none of you got the double prize, though come back tomorrow and I'll give ya another shot if you feel lucky." She winks as she then showed off her prizes to Stiletto "Take your pick!"

Now, the prizes were the same as always, it's just up to the chooser to pick and move on! Though Avery was a bit let down that nobody got the double prize, he wanted to see what it was that was behind closed doors. But it was a free minigame based on luck, and knowing his own, it wasn't going to be him to get it. He chuckled at his own thought about him not getting the prize because of how his luck has been. Still, Avery cheered at the prize that Stiletto had gotten, trying to be supportive about the choice on the matter. But now that the game has ended, the rest of the faire awaits! With candy and games a like! Prizes around every corner, and fun to be had!

Though it was also seen that posters were put up around the faire, saying that the entertainment section has finally been set up and will be starting within the hour! So where should the group go now? To more games to see which is the best to get prizes? Or perhaps some candy to feast on while they look for the games to play? Maybe even check on some of the other stalls around here that sell their own custom made items, like the one at the end of the road selling ancient looking equipment, or maybe something more modern like the stall selling various watches of the like, with different styles of each!

Avery wanted to see it all, but didn't know where to start. This game wasn't exactly his choice, but if he had to choose, he'd want to see what other games there was to see the other prizes they had. You could see the curiosity in his eyes at this point, eyeing the various stalls that had prizes lined up on their banners.

• 2 weeks later...

Stiletto looked up at the wheel as it spun, studying its trajectory and speed. It quickly made her feel a little dizzy though, so she stopped, looking up when the wheel spun to a halt on a sun prize. Well, fair enough. She'd pick from that then. It was a shame none of them had got the double prize, though Stiletto was sure that it would have been Glimmer who would have gotten that, if at all. She was the lucky one after all. Aww well, it was probably rigged anyway. It didn't matter though, she shrugged and headed over to pick a prize from the variety of sun themed merchandise. Still, she smiled at Avery and Dark and headed to the pile. Heck, there was a lot of different stuff here. It was hard to choose, what did she want? "So, where next?" she mused as she hunted the tent for some manner of prize. "Shall we go and play another game or something?"

Glimmer looked up at that and shrugged, "Uhh. Sure, let's wander about once you've chosen your prize." She beamed as Dark seemed to favour a pretty flower, it seemed that everypony was choosing flowers for prizes at the moment. Glimmer thought that was pretty funny and chuckled slightly, but was otherwise supportive of his decision. "That's pretty," she enthused, trotting over to him. He'd not picked it up yet of course, but hey, maybe he was having difficulty. "You don't seem like a flower kind of pony though, whatcha thinking about?"

Meanwhile Stiletto was still over by the sun related items, eyeing them curiously as she picked out her prize. Of course, the problem with having a lot to choose from was naturally, making a choice. Still, after a few moments she picked up a novelty cap with the sun emblazoned on the front and tossed it in the air. She caught the hat on the tip of her wing, tossing it again onto her head, onto the side. She quickly fixed it, making the flap face the front and chuckled. "Yo, yo, yo. Check out the hot new hat," she claimed with a giggle, turning to Avery with a mischievous expression. "Hey, what? I needed a hat, especially if it's going to be like this all day."

Archived