Explain oldfatsweetiebelle joke?

CleverPony72

Oh, so when you quoted my reply, it was correct?

---------------------------

Like Corsair said, some people make alternate realities. Not everything has to be a joke. It just is what it is.

1335714075184.png

Take this image for example.

Surely something has to be funny about it. But does it mean you have to understand it?

Nah, you don't have to. It's not important, that's why.

Oh, so when you quoted my reply, it was correct?

---------------------------

Like Corsair said, some people make alternate realities. Not everything has to be a joke. It just is what it is.

1335714075184.png

Take this image for example.

Surely something has to be funny about it. But does it mean you have to understand it?

Nah, you don't have to. It's not important, that's why.

Wait, no, I remember this one. Some girl had a bad photo taken of her and she became a meme over it. She showed up on the news tv shows complaining about how becoming a meme is a terrible thing. You know, typical "The internet is a filthy cesspool of degeneracy and evil" crap that tries to appeal to the old losers who sit on one chair all day and watch television that strokes their egos and nobody elses. As a result of this stupid move, her face as an adult was used for round two of the potatoing.

Correct me if I'm remembering this wrong, but isn't that what happened?

Wait, no, I remember this one. Some girl had a bad photo taken of her and she became a meme over it. She showed up on the news tv shows complaining about how becoming a meme is a terrible thing. You know, typical "The internet is a filthy cesspool of degeneracy and evil" crap that tries to appeal to the old losers who sit on one chair all day and watch television that strokes their egos and nobody elses. As a result of this stupid move, her face as an adult was used for round two of the potatoing.

Correct me if I'm remembering this wrong, but isn't that what happened?

Actually, I had no clue about her. So I can say you are correct about what happened to her.

Actually, I had no clue about her. So I can say you are correct about what happened to her.

Sweet. Plus one point to me. (Bling!)

By the way, I have an OC called Light Charmer, I'm currently thinking of ways to make him SFW enough to roleplay with while still keeping his character and gimmick intact. He's basically a cool barhopping Unicorn specializing who likes mares (and anything that moves, but mostly mares). He seems like a typical pervy joke character except: 1, He went to Celestia's School and he's a very skilled enchanter and illusionist who loves messing with Ponys's heads in fights and magic duels, and 2, he's secretly very lonely and tired of hollow pleasure and he wants love and friendship and real meaningful friends. But at the same time, he finds marriage boring and doesn't want to tie himself down to just one mare.

Also, his strongest melee attack and typical main melee attack is to strike foes with his colossal prehensile Dr Manhattan. Yyyeah... that's why I'm trying to make him more SFW, so I can RP with him here. Maybe that could be replaced by a pet snake? No, that's too weird, and he's not even snake coloured or themed, he's purple with a blue mane.

Maybe if I replaced it with a whip, or extra-long part of his tail, or an enchanted part of his clothing? Sure, it's a part of his character, but not a very big part. I mean, it is a very big part, it's just not a very big part of his character.

So... barhopping enchanter and illusionist, hedonistic and hollow and secretly very lonely, likes messing with ponies and has no idea how to actually make friends. Also, has an enchanted blue scarf. Yep, that's what I'll use. Sounds good so far?

Archived