My Little League? (idea thread - Constructive criticism welcome!)

I was thinking of a League of Legends and MLP crossover. I haven't gotten all the stuff planned out, but it's sort of Solar vs. Lunar empires. Nocturne (Luna) rules from Noxus and Leona (Celestia) rules from Demacia. Players can choose which side they want to fight on, and they can join the side that is neutral or don't want to fight. I think only Luna and Celestia will be the only MLP canon characters so nothing will get mixed up.

What do you think? If it's a good idea, should I build on it?

I don't know exactly how it will work, but you are going to make the war in the lore?

In that case, I'm in.

If by war you mean the Lunar vs. Solar Empires, yes. Although it was never a canon feud, it has been talked about by many of us Bronies or Pegasisters, so I decided it would make a great base to put everything on. I'm plotting out a backstory to put on the first post of the RP thread so that I can give a clear explanation for what's going on for the RP.

Oh, alright.

It would be interesting that we could give our character classes and abilites like in the game. Just to make it more interesting and closer to the game itself.

Let me give you an example of what I have in mind with my OC.

Oc: Darkness Knight

http://www.canterlot.com/index.php?/topic/20610-Darkness-knight-and-Golden-Lightning

Tank/fighter

Lunar empire

Abilities:

Pasive: Chosen by the Moon.

Almacanates dmg he gets. Once full, next ability stuns target.

1. Sheild tackle / Sword thrust

Attack with shield, slowing down. Low damage. Meele range.

Attack with sword. Extra damage. Moves ti enemy position. Low range

2. Shields up! / Wing spread

Def Up temporary.

MS up temporary.

3. Magic barrier / Charge!

MR up temporary.

AS up temporary.

Ultimate: Black Armor on/off!

On: increases Def, MR and Hp. Decreases AD and MS.

Off: Increses AD and MS.

Decreses Def, MR and HP

New abilities. (2° row)

Something like that. Idk.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just an idea, also laugh at my avatar if you must but Barry is best pony and anyways can we make a OC champion or are we just sticking with Cannon here oh this is like Cannon so shizit yes sorry.

Well, I'm thinking of opening it up to OC champions as long as they're not too OP. That is, people can play OC champs once the majority of canon characters have been filled. It will be hard to gauge how well the gameplay goes and keep track of all the little details such as CS and gold, but I'm sure we can figure something out

Well, I'm thinking of opening it up to OC champions as long as they're not too OP. That is, people can play OC champs once the majority of canon characters have been filled. It will be hard to gauge how well the gameplay goes and keep track of all the little details such as CS and gold, but I'm sure we can figure something out

Seems legit.

cool! I'll send you the link! SO far, most of the ability stuff is the same as the in-game description, but I'm fixed up a few (if you look at Ahri's description) to fit the RP. My rules doc is almost done, so once i get the groundwork laid out, we can go back and fix the ability stats.

Archived