Ponies... IN SPAAAAAAAACE! (See OOC)

Ashton

Twilight finally pulled something out of the box. It looked like a weapon for her, but she wasn't sure, but Rainbow would know. "Here!" She said giving it to her as the creature hissed. "I don't loke this at all neither."

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dash picked up the object and face-hoofed "really, twi? Really? This is a pack of energy cells... empty... energy cells... i nean yeah we might recharge them, but..."

It was at this point the creature let out another hiss and lunged forward, razor-sharp claws raking accross twilight's face, though thankfully only making superficial scratches since the creature had short legs and couldn't fit under the door.

"Twilight!!!" Exclaimed spike as he leapt forward, smoke streaming from his nostrils about to incinerate the creature and everything in the room...

"Oh, I thought it was t- gah!" She was suddenly interrupted by the creature attack. She gave a step back, but the creature scratched her face. She shook her head and noticed Spike wanted to burn it. Without thinking, her horng glowed and grabbed something else from the box at the other side if the door. This time, she was sure it was a weapon because it was heavier then the laat one she got.

"Dash!" She said as she pulled out for her.

Dash grabbed the weapon "Woah, this is more like it!" she said, slinging the strap over her neck to brace the long weapno as she pulled a cartridge from the case, slid it in, pulled the slide, unfolded the barrel, popped out the scope, aimed at the creature, or at least what she ocudl see of it, flipped off hte safty and...

*click click click*

"Well buck! No charge!"

Spike too that as his cue and released a blast of green fire, the creature was scoon shreaking as it ran around inside the amrory, soon more smoke was smelled as the whole room had caught fire and very soon there would no doubt be nothing left inside that was salvageable... though on the plus side the monster was dead!

Twilight sighed. The creature, whatever it was, was surly dead now. She felt happy because of thatm but the armory was burned now, and it was highly likely there was nothing usefull anymore, and the weapon Rainbow had nedded ammo... whatever it used as it.

She gave a step back, sitting against the wall. "That was close." She said sighing. "What in the name of Celestia was that?" She said, confused. She shook her head and stood up after a moment. "I hope we find ammo for that weapon you have Rainbow." She said as she felt bit better.

"That" said Spike "is charcoal" he smirked as he blewthe smoke from his nose

"well at least we can pop the las-bay off" she said, sliding the bayonette handle out and flicking the switch... which, as somehwat expected now, did nothing... Dash sighed "I doubt anything there has any power" she said "I think something happened here, and every possible power source was used... keep an eye open for a working power station or liquid energy dispensor, this can take either"

Twilight would be aware, somehow, that there was two types of energy, a reddish liquid fuel, and then the batteries that were charged with energy usualyl garnered from that red liquid. a source of energy dating back many, many, years to the fall of the princesses... though her memeory was vague on exactly what happened surrounding the fall of the princesses...

"So what's next?" asked Dash, re-safty-ing the weapon and slinging it on her back

Twilight smiled after hearing Spike say that. "Good job with that Spike." She said.

Twilight somehow remembered about the different types of energy after Rainbow said that. "Yes, I'll keep an eye if we see any of it." She said as she looked at the weapon she was holding, slowly starting t remember a pair of things, but almost nothing. "And definitely something happened in here, but I wonder what.." She then added.

"For now, we should explore a little, perhaps look for the bridge." Twilight suggested. "Perhaps there would be a map of the ship that might help us find our friends." She added as she used the light spell again and started walking, looking around for any signs that my lead them to ... anywhere actually, but still looking fr the bridge,

Spike smiled "though I'm very hungry now" he said

Dash sighed "yeah, he's our only weapon and he's probably half drained now" she said, loking grim

As they walked though, they saw something far mroe disturbing... the ground was streaked with red... and as they followed they finally found a very damaged cowboy had, splattered with red, in a dried pool of crimson...

Dash jsut stared, her eyes contracting, not even able to form words for what she was staring at...

Spike opened his mouth, but shut it again, he opened it, then shut it,,, even his usual cold-heareted snark completely failed him...

Twilight nodded. "It would be easier to find the kitchen if we know how this place looks." Twi said shortly after both said that, then kept walking.

"Oh... no..." Twilight said as she walked a bit closer to the horrible scene, hoping it was not actually her, no... how could this happened. With her magic, she brought her hat to see it closely. It was defiantly hers. She slowly started to panic. Now, calm down Twilight, calm down. "I-I don't see her body..." She started saying. "She... might still be alive." She added, hoping she was right abut that.

Spike was looking around, as if expecting to find AJ nearby, though given the fact the blood was dry, if the mare was alive she was long gone "There's black goo too, and a lot of deep cuts and scrapes" he said "she put up a fight"

"She woudl have" said Dash comberly, staring at the floor, clearly fighting not to cry. Much as she and AJ fought, they were extremely close too... and the thought that there woudl never be another race, another mug of cider, another missadventure rescuing the CMC... to think that it was all over, that she was...

"No!" said Dash, stomping her hoof so hard there was a thundercrack "I wont accept it! I wont believe she's dead! I refuse! She's alive! We're going to find her!" she finally looekd up, her eyes seemed to glow int he dim light, a fire behind them, the raging fires of loyalty, hot enough to render stone itself to cinders, that cold rage was not something anything, pony, monster, or otherwise, would want to face... right now it looke dlike Dash would take on discord hismelf single-hoofed, unarmed... and she would probably win...

Spike shuddered but nodded, looking to twilight

"Of course she would put up a fight, is Applejack after all..." Twilight limited her self to say after Spike spoke.  (sounded like a pun...)

She then noticed how Rainbow changed out of nowhere, clearly seeing her pain in her eyes after seeing all this. "I know she is not dead Rainbow, we will find her." She said trying to calm her down after seeing all this, but deep inside her... she was not that sure. It must had been quite a battle after seeing how the place looked, but still it might had been too much for her.

With her magic, she cleaned up the best she could the hat, taking off most of the blood from it, although it still had some, and put it in Rainbow's head. "Here, make sure to give it to her when we find her." Twi said making a soft but still concerned smile to her, trying to make her feel better

Rainbow had a very sad, slightly broken smile on ehr face but nodded "I'll make sure of it"

Spike sighed "Just so lng as we're not..."

The mare flew right up to spike's face "Dont event hink about finishing that sentance" said Dash with a glare

Spike gulped but nodded

Rainbow sighed "lets go, hopefully we'll find the others... ALIVE!" she said, glaring at spike, clearly expecting him to make some snarky remark

The little dragon gulped "She sure didn't take that well" he said

A light flickered nearby and for an instant, Twilight would have sworn she saw AJ standing there, well... soemthing liek AJ... half of the mare's face was missing, showing a steel skull and a glowing green eye with sharp steel fangs, one ofher legs robotic, ending in vicious claws... as well and other random holes in ehr body showing mechanical insides, but int he instant the light flickered again, the visage was gone...

Dash and Spike had continued on down the hallway, not seeing the disturbing visage, of course wheather they woudl had they been there was questionable, after all it didn't even seem to be there since there was no trace of it... maybe Twilight was imagining things... maybe...

Twilight smiled after Rainbiw made that sad face, nodding, but then started at Spike, whi screwed it up with that little comment he made. She sighed and shook her head.

"Yes, lets go." Twilight said as she started walking. "You shouldn't had said that Spike..." she said ti.hum once when she was by his side.

Twilight was looking around as they walked, seeing if they found something, but as soon as theights flickered she sae something. AJ?! It looked like it, but was too... creepy to be her. What was with the mechanical stuff and the gree eye? But as soon as the lights flickered again, she was gone. Twilight gasped at that. Was she... going crazy?

"Errr... guys, did you saw something ovetr there a moment ago?" She asked them, pontig to where she saw that thing.

"I think I saw something over there but... is now gone." Twilight replied, still not surr about it. "Must had been my imagination..." she ssid to herself as she catched up with the othets.

The two stared at twilight with some neasure of concern "you ok, two? Too much egg, nit enough head?" Asked dash wirh a small grin - clearly not over seein ajs 'death scene'

As they spoke the lights flickered again and the half-aj appwared behjnd dash, openung up that robotic jaw large enough to bute off the whole top of rainbows head...

"What does that wven mean?" Asked spike

"Not sure, ask the egghead" smiled dash

The monster lunged firward to bite the rainbow mare... but then dash turned, the lights flickered, and aj was gone before dash saw her... if she was even there...

"Come on lets ser if we can fibd a kitchen, i think we all beed a sback" suggested rainbow 

"No, I was sure I saw her..." Twi said still astonished by it. She then noticed that the lights flickered, then saw that AJ behind Rainbow, opening her jaw.

She gasped, giving a step back as Dash and Spike spoke. It almost looked like she would take off her head with one bite, but as soon as Rainbow turned around, it was gone.

"What... just happened..." she said creeped out. "Am I... going crazy?"

A familiar voice whispered in Twilight's ear "y'all have always been crazy, sugarcube, ah think it's more iff'n y'all is _more_ crazy" 

The pair looked at Twilight then each other, looking very worried "I think we should find the med-bay first"

"yeah" said Spike with a nod

"all'a'y'all look so tasty... so tasty... but ah caint hurt y'all, Queen Twilight the Unabridged so ah guess ah will have ta settle fer y'alls little pet" snickered the voice evilly "or maybe ah'll do some eatin' o' mah own on y'all's marefiend" the tone made it unclear if this was making fun of dash adn twi or if possibly the two really were a couple in the time they couldn't remember... usually one would say something about AJ being the element of honesty, but also one woudl say that AJ would never try to eat her closest friends... it was a very... unique... situation...

Twilight gasped. That was Applejack's voice! She was sure of it! "Applejack..." she whispered to herself, not noticing what the others said about taking her ti thr medical bay.

She covered her ears, shooking her head violently as AJ talked again. She blushed a bit after hearing aboyt eating her... marefirend? The only one there was Dash... wait, what?

"No, Stop! Don't saw that!" She yelled to the voice. Applejack, why...

The pair rolled their eyes "We didn't *say* anything, just that we needed to find the medbay, we probably all need a checkup after what happened... whatever it was" said Dash

"I still vote the kitchens" said Spike

The voice snickered "oh ah caint decide... Dashie looks so lean, but spike... that that's veal, sugarcube, and all'a'yall are so full of lay... y'all must've just topped off... and ah ain't letting it get away... watchin y'all squirm aft'a that rainbow head chose y'all over meh... that that's just the icin' on the cake, sugarcube" the voice snickered... clearly this AJ was very severely deranged and psychotic...

(Ups... xD)

"No, no, no... don't say that, don't do that to my friends!" Twilgiht said to thr evil AJ voice,.shooking her head even more, her hovves in her ears so she didn't heard her.

She nedded help, from whoever. She had to get rid of that evil AJ voice. She had to, she was going crazy.

Dash and spike looked ready to say something when out of the blue came a flash of light, hittint sonething behind twilight and making it skid accross the floor 

"Ah swear ah taught yall some manners by nao..." commented the monster "well talk more later sugarcube, dont yall go no where!" With that the cresture ran back down the hall

"AJ?" Dash blinked "AJ is that you?" She started back down that direction that the monster went...

"Applejack... I-" She interrupted herself after seeing Rainbow look at her direction like that. "What is it?" She asked as soon as she stopped hearing AJ's voice in her head.She then head what she commented and turned around to see the hall empty.

"So... you saw her? That means... I'm not going crazy." Twi said as she looked at Rainbow.

"I thought I heard her" said Dash Why didn't you say something! Applejack! Wait!"

Another voice spoke up "Ah wouldn' do that iff'n ah were y'all" said a pony in a brown duster, walking down the hallway, a large weapon slung over the back "That that thin' ain't safe, them 2.0 models all got them a bad data-core" the pont tapped a headset it was wearing "Ah got her, Scratch, she's headed yer way. Bell, circle around, back up Scratch"

The pony looke dup from under the cowboy hat, a pair of glowing goggles, no doubt night-vision, with a red bandana pulle dup over the nose, obscuring most identification, though this pont seemed oddly familiar, and given the way spike and Dash were staring they also felt the familiarity...

That voice, and the appearance. She felt she had seen him before, but her mind was still a mess, after waking up in he cryochamber, fighting against that creature and now that evil Applejack, she was having a hard time to remember him, but he looked really familiar.

"Thank you..." Twilight limited herself to say. She then noticed that there were two more ponies in there. Bell and Scratch. Wait... Sweetie Belle and Vinyl where here also? Or it sounded like them. She was not sure, her mind was still a mess after all this.

Archived