I also wish to partake in the drawing of ponies! :D

Lulubell

Eeyup! Male, female...anything inbetween. Even canon ponies doing something you've always wanted them to!

Basically what I need is either a visual or written reference, a vague idea of what you want your character to be doing (standing, running, baking cookies...) and a short description of their personalities. For the cannon characters, all I need is what you want them to be doing. (I love doing shipping pictures btw~ as long as they're not with OC/Canon Character.)

Anyhoo, post away and if I find your character appealing, I'll draw him or her. :D

I was going to ask you to draw one of my OCs, since I still don't have any art of some of them...

But then I read the bit about shipping pictures and I became intrigued. You think you could do some sort of cute, romantic scene between Rarity and Rainbow Dash? It's my favorite ship, and there's like never any art of it.

If you're not too overloaded with requests, could I ask for a drawing as well? I'd like one of my character Beach Breaker. I'm still getting the hang of tapatalk so I'm linkless at the moment, but I'll add a link to his profile when I get out of work! (so long as you're still taking requests, of course)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Like a boss.

Bam. I'd love to see him chowing down on some hay.

Edited from my computer. Like a boss.

D'aw...well, Cake Wrecks look like he'll be cute with Derpy. He can be an exception. The only reason I really don't like doing OCxCanon characters is because of the flack artists receive. Dx

And yep, these are still open. :) So whenever you wanna post the link, that's fine.

D'aw...well, Cake Wrecks look like he'll be cute with Derpy. He can be an exception. The only reason I really don't like doing OCxCanon characters is because of the flack artists receive. Dx

Thank you! I totally understand the thing about pairing, like, mane cast with some OC. I don't draw myself, but it's not hard to check the comments and see all the haters.

Cake Wrecks was actually specifically created as a match for Derpy in a fanfic I'm working. Of course, on the board he has no relationship with her.