Timber Shield Logging [ask first]

BraveShield

Brave:

"Hay swift try that trick I showed you on Zecrath" he whispered to her nodding toward the zebra that was eating across end the table from them

Swift:

"But mommy says I shouldn't do that" she whispered back

Brave:

"That's because she doesn't like it happening to her"

Swift:

"But what if he doesn't like it?" She asked

Brave:

"He will"

Swift:

"Ok then" she said as her horn glowed blue

Before Zecrath could take anouther bite of his burger he was levitated upward to the ceiling

Zecrath:

Now that he was now on the ceiling Zecrath turned over so he was standing upside down

"Oh ha ha brave like you haven't done thi-oh little swift this is you" he said a smile growing a crossed his face

"Did you really have to teach her that" he said to brave

Brave:

Brave was trying not to laugh "yes yes I did"

Swift:

She started to giggle at how Zecrath was just sitting on the ceiling like he would the ground

Brave:

"See I told you he would be ok with it I used to do it to him all the time back in his homeland."

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Midnight relaxed upon seeing Abby as a kind hearted soul and she smiled at her. She Orginally picked up the conversation about her diet and she smiled shifting her saddel bags and removing them and then pacing them on a small stool.

"Put him down Swift! Dear turn it off he's a Zebra it's not normal for him to be upside down," Midnight huffed as she rolled her eyes remembering when Swift did it to her.

"Yes, but for this time I have changed everything and anything to suit me for the day, it's hard work but until it's all over ill go back to normal," Midnight paused before hearing Abby.

"Hey, hope you don't mind me asking but do you live in the Everfree? I haven't seen you about and trust me, I know every inch of that place," she smirked before wondering about this Areion she had met.

((Can I bring in my new deer charters, they are brothers and sisters but I don't have pictures, I'll message you details though if you want?))

Abby smiled at Midnight "No I live in Canterlot. My friend, Sky, lives there with the princesses so she invited me to stay untl I an find a place of my own." she looked over at Swift "You have a lovely daughter." she said to Midnight

Zecrath:

"It is fine midnight I do not mind brave had done this to me many times before" he said smiling "plus it's kinda fun"

Then midnight mentioned her schedule switch

"Love can make you do weird things" he told midnight then looked at brave "sometimes even change who you are" his eyes starting to glaze until he walked across the ceiling towards the living room

((Sure go ahead but remember that the deer are migratory and unless the ones your bringing in have permeant resistance nearby they wouldn't stay in the same spot for long))

Swift:

Swift finished her hayburger and brought it to the sink then walked back to brave

"I'm i going to learn how to make a tree fall?" She said

Brave:

Brave smiled at her

"Only if I'm next to you but not today"

Zecrath:

Zecrath walked back this time on the floor and sat next to the two areions both most likely noticing the remnants of tiers on his face

"Well with areions like yourself it's a bit hard to discribe" he stated to Abby

"But when somepony finds 'the one' you will do almost anything to make them happy or safe but 'the one' is only know to be truely and physically noticed by areions and from what I have been told brave" he nodded to brave who was picking up his daughter and taking her outside "and midnight here" he nodded to the purple Areion to his left " are each others 'one'. But with any other pony griffon or zebra like myself we have to guess"

Brave:

"Come on let's go play outside we can try to clime the big maple next to the northeast house" brave said picking up Swift who was in glee about getting to play outside

"Love makes you do crazy things indeed," she nodded in agreement with Zecrath's explanation, he was right, such a peculiar thing that existed in the world.

"Zecrath, are you ok?" Midnight asked before Brave offered to go outside and play, she nodded and turned to Abby, walking outside with her shades she headed towards the tree with Swift always running up ahead in first place.

While passing time together, the two friends fell on one of the flyers that was there throughout the town. Violet and Glady had decided to have some time together as friends, given their other friends were busy handling life. Violet Charm was a young white unicorn with a green mane and tail. She always let her mane attached in a ponytail and always wore a purple scarf around her neck. This scarf also had a purple flower on it. Her cutie mark could be described as a purple flower with a dagger placed upside down over it.

As for Glady Leaf, she was two years older than Violet. The mare appeared in a pale blue coat and had an almost completely white mane ranging from medium to long where she let it fall on her right side where the end would curl upward. Glady was taller than Violet as well and it could be noticed that she had two accessories on her. A ribbon attached in the back of her mane, purple in color and a bow attached on the beginning of her tail, also purple. Her cutie mark represented her strength, which was designated by a gladiolus leaf crossing slightly with a hammer.

So the two friends looked up the flyer, reading what was on it. The person who put them down was seeking help... and well, Glady and Violet didn't have much to do. They looked at each other, Glady smiling at her friend.

Glady: How about we lend them a hoof? 

Violet: What can I do, though? I can't cook... nor can I really lift heavy stuff. You know I hate doing heavy work.

Glady: Pfft, leave that to me. Look, it also say they need ponies to replant trees. You're good with gardening.

Violet took a closer look at the flyer, now that this part was mentionned, and found her smile back.

Violet: You're right! I guess it wouldn't hurt to help then! We may even see deers!

Glady: Besides, that'll make us do something together! There wasn't much to do today... 

Violet: True~

Violet giggled at Glady's statement at the end. And now that they knew what to do, they would head over to the place that was on the flyer. It took them a little while to get there, but they eventually managed to find the place. Once there, they'd approach the building and Glady would knock on the door, now awaiting an answer.

Brave:

*knock knock*

Braves ears swiveled back "I got it can one of you catch swift if she slips" he asked

Zecrath:

"I got the door brave you play with your daughter" Zecrath said before turning around and going threw the house to the front door and opening it to find two mares standing there

"Hello there are you here for the logging flyer?" The zebra said to blue and white mares

The two girls waited a little before the door would open. When it would, they'd expect to see a pony show up in front of them, but instead it was a zebra. They looked confused... not that they had anything against zebras, but the name of Brave Shield didn't really sound like the zebra-type. In their confusion, Glady and Violet would look at each other for a brief second before looking back at Zecrath.

Glady: Um, yeah we came to help. We saw on the flyer that you needed help.

Violet: Are you Brave Shield?

Given they decided to lend their help, they'd want to speak with the one in charge of this all, of course. Perhaps this zebra was another helper.

Zecrath:

Zecrath gave a small smile before anwsering

"No he is out back" he said to the two his zebra accent thick and rich like usual

"Follow me" then he turned around and walked threw the house to the back

As Zecrath retched the back not checking to see if the two mares were following him he hollered to brave

"You have two new ponies here for your business"

Brave:

Brave turned looked over to the zebra after letting his daughter out of the tree

"Well where are they." He said a smile growing across his face

(this might work after all)

After seeing that the zebra was not Brave Shield, they looked normal again. Indeed, they didn't think the name would fit the race, there, even though it could... but oh well. At least they seemed to be at the right place. So both of them followed Zecrath. While following him, they took some time to look around a little while making sure not to lag behind. Eventually they would be led to the back of the house, where the real Brave Shield was. Upon arriving, they'd spot the stallion who was already speaking with the zebra, and the two girls smiled as they approached. They arrived a second after Brave asked for where they were.

Glady: Right here!

She said as they'd both show up.

Glady: We saw your flyer in town and thought of helping a bit. 

Violet: So YOU'RE Brave Shield. Nice to meet you!

The two friends shook Brave's hoof one at a time. When Glady did it, it was possible to feel the strength in her shaking. She was fully capable of controling it, but just moving her hoof up and down firmly let it show that she was stronger than your average pony.

Glady: I'm Glady Leaf.

Violet: And I'm Violet Charm.

Glady: So I'm wondering, what kind of help do you need? I'd be able to help out with all the heavy stuff.

Violet: We also read that you'd need help with replanting the trees too. I do gardening with my mother pretty often, so I'd be glad to help with that~

Brave:

"Yup I need somepony to move the trees to the mill on the carts and if possible also put said trees onto the carts."

He told glady before turning to violet

"And yes we need to replant the trees or the deer will have a fit that we're not renewing the envierment" he then turned back to glady "and I'm guessing from that hoof shake that you about as strong as me. Witch means that you'll be good at moving the trees. and what about you violet you want to plant the trees?"

Brave:

"Anyway I only have one more room but it's a big one...you two dont mind sleeping together in the same room do you?" Brave asked the two mares

Zecrath:

Zecrath was walking to the other cabin about 200 feet west from the one Abby was staying in

Swift:

Swift was walking around checking the property for things to do or to play with when she waked into her mom

"Oof" she said " um sorry mommy I didn't mean to"

Glady: Betcha I'm even stronger than all of you!

Glady said this before Brave could get on the topic of the rooms. It was the same for Violet. Well, actually Violet simply nodded to his question about planting trees. She had already said that she was doing gardening. When Brave Shield spoke of them having to share a room, Glady was quick to answer.

Glady: Nope! No problems at all, it's aaalllll fiiiiiine! We could even share a bed.

Her reply took Violet by surprise. The young unicorn looked at her friend rather surprised. 

Violet: Are you sure, Glady? 

Glady: What's wrong with two best friends sleeping together?

Violet: N-Nothing, I was just asking, that's all.

Glady: Huh?

Both of them came back to Brave as he asked that question. Glady started to laugh a little at it, while Violet gave more of a nervous laugh.

Glady: Nah, we're just best friends. I just like to tease her with that is all.

((Sorry just been on the sidelines a little!))

Midnight watched the other mares entered and gave a small smile before feeling a thud into her leg. Pushing the sunglasses up ore she looked down to see little Swift Star.

"It's ok dear, come on quick while daddy is distracted! Let's climb," Midnight folded her wings in and Swift climbed up the tree to an exceptionally high height.

"Remember if you fall, mummy will ALWAYS catch you," Midnight hung upside down on the branch below her, and even if she jumped, she had her magic and Brave too.

"Ok mummy I'll be fine! When do we start working with dad?" Swift asked and Midnight chuckled.

"When everypony else is ready, perhaps we'll see a deer also!"

--

((I do have deers I'm just trying to finish up on the details, shall I give them cutie marks of just leave them blank? It's a Peryton Deer by the way!))

Archived