Timber Shield Logging [ask first]

BraveShield

Violet: W-Well, if getting in another bed is too much trouble, I don't mind sharing. We've done this before anyway, so...

Glady: I can carry a bed in easy, Violet. Y'know... 'cause I'm strong.

The situation seemed to be getting awkward for Violet. She wasn't so sure of what to take as a decision at the moment. She'd look at Glady and sigh slightly.

Violet: I don't mind anything. 

Glady looked back at Brave, this time.

Glady: We'll take the spare bed, if you don't mind. I can always help to carry it when the time comes to. Anyway! So now that introductions are done, shall we begin to work? What's the plan?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well it seemed like they wouldn't need to help him. He seemed to have this under control. Glady shrugged and smiled at him.

Glady: All right! Well if you don't mind we'll go inside and meet with the others. 

Violet: Good idea!

Now that they were both in agreement and that the situation of the room was solved, they'd both head back towards the house where they came out from. They'd enter inside and would walk a bit in. This time they'd be able to look around more than when they just passed through. They could say that they liked it in here. It didn't seem like anything special, but it was cozy enough for them. Next they'd take a quick sight at everyone who was inside. There was only one aerion in here. The other one they saw earlier seemed to be somewhere else with the younger one as well. Well, in any case, Glady and Violet would approach Abby.

Glady: Hey hello. We're deciding on meeting with those we're gonna work with. What's your name? I'm Glady Leaf.

Violet: My name's Violet Charm.

((agh sorry!! no wifi!))

Abby watched everypony go outside, still wondering about love. Sounded pretty stupid to her. She watched Swift climb the tree until she heard a knock, zecrath dissappeared and reappeared with two ponies. They walked past her then a few moments later came back inside and addressed her. Abby nodded in greeting "My names Abby, Im rather glad to have some more ponies around to help," she smiled playfully, "less work for me." she teased. She held out her hoof "So what are you applying for? Cook, worker, other?" she small talked

Brave:

Brave walked to the tree his wife and child were in

Brave frowned not able to climb that high as a unicorn

His horn glowed as a bright light enveloped brave

When it dissipated he was now a Areion like midnight and Abby only he had silver hair blue coat and a long scar on his muzzle

He then as quietly as possible flew to midnight and grabed her out of the tree and kissed her

Zecrath:

The zebra was getting settled into his cabin wondering what to do

Midnight chuckled as she climbed with Swift before feeling familiar lips on her own ones. "Changing so obviously in the day, you better be careful with that, you don't know who could see you," she said as she hugged him as her wings flapped and she flipped her hair out of her face.

"Daddy! Looks like there's more ponies on their way!" Swift Star jumped up and down in the tree before her body slipped and fell.

---

As the 2 deers begun to awake to the smell of fresh dew and sweet fruit and forests, their bodies lifted themselves sup and they chewed their favourite food.

"Morning brother,"

"Morning sister," they both said before stepping out. A large male with astonishing white antlers with a few vines and small flowers growing on, blue eyes, silver coat and a blue, shimmering underbelly and large dark grey hooves stepped forward along the usual course in the morning.

A small female peryton, with a cute light grey coat, black and white speckled antlers with a crown of white roses on her head, abnormally bright blue eyes, baby blue spots on her back and up her neck and a cute blue underbelly also followed suit.

They came up to a logging building owned by a local and they walked forward, wings curled up, we'll Raven Stars cut off. Climbing a higher rock, Raven Star spotted the small filly falling and ran at a high speed and caught her in his own hooves.

"Careful," he said sternly before nodding and his sister running up.

--

If we do need cute marks:

Raven Star - A snowy black sky inside metal  tree branches  for strength.

Starlight Wind - Midnight purple sky, with a silver star and snowflake.

brave not seeing the filly fall til it was too late quickly let go of midnight and rushed to his daugter

(NO NO NO NO!) he thought knowing he wouldn't make it

then something caught her before she hit the ground

brave grabed the filly from the stag tears in his eyes

"oh thank the sisters your alright' he said hugging her tightly slightly ignoring the two newcomers

Glady: Less for you? Oh but I don't mind more if it's to allow me to spend more energy! I'll be helping with the heavy work! Those muscles like to show what they can do!

Glady would say, gladly shaking Abby's hoof. It made Violet giggle some.

Violet: Heheh, and I'll help with the plantations~

That's all she'd have to say for this. Their attention would quickly turn to something else as they'd hear a young voice coming from outside. The two girls went by the window to look before seeing the young filly from before falling from the tree. Glady and Violet gasped at the sight of this and their helpful minds dragged them both outside, immediately rushing over to the tree... but to their surprise a hero would save the day! One hero they had never seen before. They'd stop for a second to admire before continuing, but this time without the stress that first dragged them out as the young filly was safe and sound.

Violet: Is everything okay here?

The worried unicorn would say as they'd both approach.

Abby smiled at Glady as she shook her hoof. 'Strong grip' she thought when the pony realeased her. Abbys ears twitched as she heard what sounded like a breaking branch. She ran to the door to find the source of the sound only to find a falling filly. But then out of nowhere something caught the filly. She hadn't even sensed him coming. She took in the deed bodies and the antlers and instantly recognized them as Perytons. She walked out with the Glady and Violet to see for herself what was going on.

((It's ok!))

Raven Star raised an eyebrow at Brave Shield before bowing down. "You own this place don't you, you cut down the trees?" He said sternly as he towered above him with a straight mouth and furrowed brows looking down on him. Raven looked at who was with him, 2 female Areions, 1 unicorn filly, 1 male unicorn, 1 mare unicorn, 1 mare fairy ((Sorry if I forgot any of them! I didn't include the Zebra because he isn't outside!))

Raven moved the muscles where his wings were supposed to be but they were cut off instead leaving small nobs at each side.

--

Starlight Wind stayed behind her elder brother, before she herself glided down from the rock and approached the filly. "Are you ok?" She said with a smile as she gave the filly a rose from her head and then looked at everyone else.

"My name is Starlight Wind, this is my brother Raven Star, it is pleasant to meet you but are you cutting down these trees?" She asked as she had felt the tremors in the Earth and the dying sounds of Nature, she herself wanted to restore it, being a Peryton and all.

"Is there a reason?"

Braves eye twitched wail the perytons asked him that questions he must have anwsered a thousand times

"Yes I am and I own this small part of the forest just for that" he started setting down his daughter

"But I only cut those that are on my side of the fence. Witch means your trespassing" he said as he flapped his wings so he was eye level with the stag "but I'm going to let that slide sense you caught my daughter. So unless you want to talk about something else other then the trees or have somepony not following your rules that I should go arrest, I'm going to go back to spending time with my family"

Abbys eyss aidenex at Braves harsh words. "U-uh sir, I don't mean to be rude but surely there was a kinder way to handle that?" She asked a sincere look in her eyes. She looked away, flapping her wings "Sorry I shouldn't have said anything." She said an embarrassed blush forming on her cheeks.

((Auto correct strikes again!

Lol))

Brave looked at the Arieon "yes but after a month of being bombarded by the same questions gets old and irritating fast" he said

"And feel free to speak your mind. so long as you don't mind me doing the same"

Abbys ears flopped "N-no sir i dont mind at all." she stuttered. She moved to stand beside him, or as beside him as she could get considering he was hovering, and looked at him. "Im just asking, what if they could help us? I mean dont we replant the trees after we cut them? Perhaps we could have an agreement and be friends?" she suggested. She looked at the perytons "I-i dont mean to speak for you, but you seem like very strong and smart and i felt that maybe we could work this out like civilized ponies. I dont like it when theres fighting." 

Brave stopped flying and walked towards the house "what ever so long as I'm not asked about why we're cutting down trees again"

(I need some hard cider) he thought as his head hurt from stress

Archived