Sonic the Hedgehog Crossover with MLP (Open)

My inspiration is from Needle Nose because of his love of Sonic, He inspired me to make a Tails Character Somewhere else and I will be posting it soon enough.

For those out there interested in this I will need the following Characters played as: Sonic, Tails (I will play Tails), Amy Rose, Knuckles, Dr.Eggman, and maybe if I actually am feeling up to it Shadow and Rouge.

Mlp Cast will be as follows:

Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and FlutterShy (Also for comedy relief maybe Spike as well, And Apple Jack oops forgot her)

I also would like one Person to play Celestia and Luna.

The RP will be set in the Sonic world at first and then they will end up in Equestria.

My Idea is Tails made this machine that could transport objects from one place to another and he had all his friends over to see his new invention and somehow it goes haywire, maybe Dr.Eggman has something to do with that or Rouge and Shadow sabotage the invention and accidentally make it malfunction instead of not working at all, or an untimely Chaos control yes that is it ?I will use that.

People playing the part of Celestia and Luna will be apparent for little time so I might as well act as them so disregard the role, they might antagonize these new comers because of the differences or say that they are defective or mutant and should be shunned and uprooted because they might think the newcomers will try to overthrow the kingdom.

Just give me a shout if your interested at all and ask for a part and I will give you it and you will make the Character Sheet.

Gotta Go Fast....

post-10599-0-08243700-1434824475_thumb.j

Just wanna say I can't exactly imagine Shadow or Rouge just sabotaging Tails' invention, at least not intentionally (a poorly timed chaos control might do it I suppose). Also this does sound a lot like the Sonic/MegaMan crossover comics, and that was fantastic so hey it might be fun :)

I'll be keeping an eye on this, but I swear, if this all leads up to Super Rainbow Dash... XD

*facehoof* custom character sheet means that you or whoever the mine creator for this RP make a sheet to suit the RP like there is one as an example the link anyway http://www.canterlot.com/topic/4657-ponies-dragons/

also since your basicly the GM here shouldn't you make the first real post for us to go off of

Okay here's the Character sheet I want.

Name:

Species:

Eye colour:

Character colour:

Mane/Tail/Other: If Character is different race then other will be applicable.

Physique:

Residence:

Cutie Mark: Applicable to pony species only, including Zebras.

Unique Traits:

History:

Character Personality:

Character Summary:

Name: Fluttershy

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Green

Character colour: Yellow

Mane/Tail/Other: If Character is different race then other will be applicable.Pink mane and tail

Physique: normal pegasus i guess

Residence: Ponyville

Cutie Mark: Applicable to pony species only, including Zebras. three pink butterflies

Unique Traits: she can do the stare i guess that counts

History: As a filly, she was a weak flier and was harassed by the same Pegasi who were jeering at Rainbow Dash in Sonic Rainboom, and they nicknamed her "Klutzershy". She was taller and ganglier than most other foals, similarly to "Pearly Whites", and had slightly larger wings. Rainbow Dash flew in to defend her and challenged the bullies to a race. This caused the participants to unintentionally knock Fluttershy off the clouds and fall to the ground, a place she had never been to or seen before. She was saved from a rough landing by falling onto a large swarm of butterflies.

Character Personality: Kind

Character Summary: Fluttershy is a female Pegasus pony and one of the main characters of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic. She lives in a small cottage near the Everfree Forest and is an animal caretaker, the most prominent of her charges being Angel the bunny. She represents the element of kindness.

Name: Sonic The Hedgehog

Species: Hedgehog

Eye colour: green

Character colour: blue

Mane/Tail/Other: If Character is different race then other will be applicable. blue fur

Physique: normal i guess idk

Residence: Green Hill Zone lives with tails

Cutie Mark: Applicable to pony species only, including Zebras. none

Unique Traits: he is the fastener alive

History: you wanted his history here you go

While Sega was seeking a flagship series to compete with Nintendo's Mario series with a character to replace Alex Kidd as the company's mascot, several character designs were submitted by its Sega AM8 research and development department. Many results came forth from their experiments with character design, including an armadillo (who was later developed into Mighty the Armadillo), a dog, a Theodore Roosevelt look-alike in pajamas (who would later be the basis of Dr. Robotnik/Eggman's design), and a rabbit (who would use its extendable ears to collect objects, an aspect later incorporated in Ristar).

Sonic was created without the ability to swim because of a mistaken assumption by Yuji Naka that all hedgehogs could not do so.A group of fifteen people started working on the first Sonic the Hedgehog game, and renamed themselves Sonic Team. The game's soundtrack was composed by Masato Nakamura of the band Dreams Come True. Sega sponsored the group's "Wonder 3" tour, painting Sonic on the tour bus, distributing pamphlets advertising the game, and having footage of the game broadcast above stage prior to its release.The original concepts gave Sonic fangs and put him in a band with a human girlfriend named Madonna. However, a team from Sega of America, led by Madeline Schroeder, who calls herself "Sonic's mother", "softened" the character up for an American audience by removing those elements. This sparked a heated issue with Sonic Team. Naka later admitted that it was probably for the best.

Character Personality: Sonic has been described as being "like the wind"; a drifter that is always on the move and is noted for being free-spirited and adventurous. He values freedom above all else and lives his life according to his own rules rather than the standards of those around him and without concern for what others think, and enjoys nothing more than traveling the world. Endowed with a strong passion for life, he is never in one place for long and always moves forward to look for his next challenge, making his life a never-ending series of adventures. Because of his need for freedom, Sonic loathes the idea of being constrained, as he gets extremely twitchy and restless when cooked up a small space for too long.

Sonic is usually easy-going, cool and care-free. However, he is often impatient, hates boredom and has at times a short temper. Because of his impulsive nature, Sonic can be reckless and quick to act before thinking, throwing himself into trouble without a second thought and regardless of other's war

Character Summary: The world's fastest hedgehog, who can run at supersonic speeds. Generally speaking, he loves being able to do what he wants and loathes being constrained. Holding still is something he would never consider. He's got a bit of an attitude but can't pass by someone in trouble. When he collects the seven Chaos Emeralds, he transforms into the mighty Super Sonic.onic is usually easy-going, cool and care-free. However, he is often impatient, hates boredom and has at times a short temper. Because of his impulsive nature, Sonic can be reckless and quick to act before thinking, throwing himself into trouble without a second thought and regardless of other's warnings. Nevertheless, he is honest and always keeps his promises.

yea i know mobius is the planet name and green hill is a place on that planet here is a map of said planet

http://board.sonicstadium.org/topic/8150-mobiusearth-map/

also this http://sonic.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Where_does_Sonic_Actually_Live%3F

Archived