The War of Celestia (open to all)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

abby felt a pain in her stomach and flopped onto the floor behind him. She stood "That was a low blow!" she said. Abby took her sword and aimed at his foreleg before shifting quickly to whap his neck.

A distinctive, lighthearted chuckle comes from nearby, surprisingly close for the two not to have noticed somepony approach. She's rather small and very aged, her half-shut and unfocused eyes a pure pale teal. Her mane is long and white, but sticks out in places, and her coat is similarly scruffy. The only things large about her are her ears, just a bit larger than the average native of Aireon, and her wings, which are actually quite huge. One wing is partially extended, a claw partway down its length holding a walking stick. Both of them instantly recognize her, of course, as Abby's grandmother and the ruler of Aireon land, Elder Wel Mar.

"It seems the two of you have much to teach each other, I am ever grateful for your service, Brave."

Shepard walked in silently after the elder, looking at the two training for a moment before smiling slightly. He gave them all a respectful nod in greeting before giving the elder more of a bow. He was ready to help these Aerions with their war.

• 2 weeks later...

Abby smiled at her grandmother before she was tackled. She grunted then looked at Brave. She smiled wider her long fangs showing "I know true pain when i see it!" she said before bringing her left hind leg up to hit his stomach, then using the force, freed her wing and slashed at him with the sharp curved claw at the end.

Abby jumped up and away. She landed on ner feet preparing for an attack when she smelled blood. Her gaze slowly left Braves face and went down to his chest, where blood was plipping out of the wound. Her eyes turned to slits, the brown around her pupils darkening to a rusty color. She drew in a sharp breathe, then poceeded to hold it "Close it up! Close it up now!" she ordered him, closing her eyes and turning her head away. This was one of the rare moments that she craved blood. And when a moment came, it was hard to resist.

"Really?" He said it like she was litigation to herself "you kill me....no you'd miss my sparkling personality too much" he joked again finishing his bandage

Brave smiled "oh come on you like me" or at least brave liked her she was the only being that could beat him not to mentioned he fancied leather. He always droped hints but this was the first time he blatantly said anything like that

Abby looked at Brave and laughed. "Sure i like you. I wouldnt be friends with a pony i didnt like." she said a smile still on her face. She had been catching his suttle hints, that much was true.

(Dang it next time I'm just going to straight out ask) he thought as he looked around the other having left "have you been practicing that kick without me"

Abby smiled "Maybe i have maybe i havent." she said. She fluttered her wings for a bit, eyeing her hooks. A bit of blood was on one 'ill get that later' she thought, then turned back to Brave. "Anyway it seems i scratched you pretty good there. You alright?" she asked, concern showing on her face

Him puffing his chest had caused strain on the bandage Abby poking it just caused it to pop off revieling the smell of blood again but at a more potent range

Brave showed pain in his eyes until he felt the bandage pop then all that was there was "uh oh" brave said

Abby saw the pain in Braves eyes and smiled "Thats what i thought lia-" she stopped. The smell of blood was back, stronger than ever. Her nostrils flared and her eyes found her hoof, still on Braves chest. She removed it and looked at it. There was some blood on it and she raised it to her mouth. She hesitated before sticking her tongue out and licking her hoof. She glanced up at Brave "So thats what it tastes like." she said,dreamily. Her eyes were quickly becoming a dark red and her fangs were elongating.

Brave was frozen in thought (the only pony I know of that can kick my plot is right in front of me.....and I'm looking a lot like food to her) he thought

Archived