(cloudsdale) Reminscing around... and being bullied... (OPEN)

Ashton

((NOTE: For sake of argument, if the M6 should show up, I am claiming Dash and Rarity (since I cant play the others well, likely though they wont play a major part))

A pony landed on the edge of cloudsdale. Depending on your opinion she as either very easy to miss or very noticable. While she wore a black hoodie and large, thick, glasses, her coat was a brilliant white color, her mane and tail were as black as midnight, and her eyes were pink - not just the irises, the whole eye, there even appeared to be a shade of it to the pupil itself. This pony was rare indeed, she was an Albino. she had a small single-sided saddlebag and her mark was a raincloud. Around her neck was a black choker with a silver stone set in the middle.

She took off her goggles and then ehr glasses, carefully cleaning the fog off them, and putting them back on. She started walking into cloudsdale proper, already things started going down

"Well, lookit that... It's 'Drops Everything Raynedrop'" came a voice, followed by harsh laughter

The albino mare winced

"Must be lost, otherwise we'd never see 'the filly who cant find her classes without her glasses'" laughed another voice

"She needs to get lost, she's just... creepy!" came a third voice, though it didn't seem to be making a joke

The mare sighed, looking at the ground, no doubt thinking 'why did I even come home? its always like this...' she kept on walking towards the library...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stormchaser was just flying around glad to be in cloudsdale for a while because something when wrong in the weather factory something about everything getting destroy when everypony was on break ((* wink  wink*)). he doesn't know the details but he doesn't really care its been quite a long time since he had time to actually look around his old home town, the place he grown up in. anyway he was flying by the library on his way to a park when he notice a walking black hoodie he got a little closer and saw it was actually a filly and she looked like she was sad about something so he landed near her trying not to sacre her from his sudden appears.

after he landed near her "hello little filly, are you ok you look kinda sad did you get picked on" he said he wasn't really expecting an answer really because parents teaches them not to talk to strangers but he still waited for one

((also just incase you don't know this is what he looks like

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2meward&s=8#.VOmGb3zF98E))

The young mare sighed, looking over at him, while small she was certianly not a filly, somewhere around her late teens it looked like, perhaps even her early twenties, but she as small enough to suprise ponies "I'm used to it by now" she said "they've been teasing me for years..." she looked over at the edge of the clouds "sometimes I feel like just tieing down my wings and jumping..." she admitted

"DO iT! DO IT!" chanted the bullies

"...but I dont want to give them the pleasure of knowing they caused me to do it..." she sighed, making it clear she was clinging to anything she could "you probably better go before they start harassing you because you talked to me... every pony that's nice to me gets harassed untill they stop..." she shook her head sadly

stormchaser stomp his front left hoof though he was on a cloud you couldn't hear anything "no i will not i may not know you at all but i won't stand by and have a filly or mare be bully-off and you should never consider jumping and ending it all then you, would die before you meet your special somepony" said Stormchaser demandingly and as he like had experience of something similar to that idea also uncertain which she was she sounded like a mare but looked like a filly.

Raynedrop blinked "that's an... interseting idea..." she said, finding it odd that out of the blue this stallion started talking about romance, but perhaps he was just that kind of pony... "and lopony woudl love a mare like me... colorless coat, black mane and tail, and creepy eyes so nearsighted I cant even see my nose without my glasses... and dont even mention my flying" she sighed, shaking her head "becides, I'd rather jsut spend my time reading books, at least then I can escape from this world that hates me..."

The bullies jeered something else but it was barely uadable since they were moving on now to some other target... though even the more mature citizens often glanced nervously at raynedrop, given that she was an albino it wasn't too suprising...

Caly was walking home from her school when a group of older ponies came up to her

"Hay blood sucker!" The pegasus who seamed to be in charge sneered to her

Caly squeaked at they're sudden appearance

"I...I...I don't suck blood" she stammered loosing her train of thought

"Hmm let's see your an bat pony you have fangs and you get edgy when ever somepony gets a scrap near you. I think you suck blood." The second one said

"Why are you even allowed here you have no parents" The leader said rhetorically

That hit home

Caly started to fly as fast as she could in some direction tears streaming from her eyes making it difficult to see

(why are they so mean to me I never did anything to the-)

"Oof!" She exclaimed as she ran into a white mare about her size

When she stoped on the ground she didn't even bother getting up to see who she hit she just sat there crying. Being a little grey splotch on the clouds with her shoulder rising and falling"

"nopony would love you, i use to think that but then i found the one and it was love at first sight. I didn't think that was real until i meet her, beside that i don't think you met enough ponies to know to know nopony would love you. There is somepony out there for everypony my mother used to say to me anyway enough about me what's wrong with your flying and there is nothing wrong with liking to read books." said Stormchaser as he finish his rant after which somepony came and crashed into the white pony this one grey and she was really crying. Stormchaser is a sucker for a crying mare or in this case a filly he can't just stand by when somepony crying " i'm sorry" he said then he picked her up then he sat down and patted the back of her mane as she cry saying "There There please stop crying little one"

Raynedrop sighed "reading is for stuckup unicorns not for pegasai" she said in a mocking tone, frowning "Most pegasai seem to think we're competing with the earth ponies on who's stronger and faster and shouldn't worry about learning anything" she said, a bit dissapointed "and it's not just *that* I'm reading... it's what I'm reading... fantasy novels, game books, comicbooks..." she shook her head, making it very clear she was rooted firmly in the middle of the deffinition of 'nerd'

when the filly ran in, Rayne hesitated, not wanting to tarnish the filly's reputation by association, but after a moment she also walked over and nelt down "it's ok" she said "what's wrong? are you hurt?"

Caly stopped crying when she was picked up trying to be as strong as she remembered her father being.

"I..I'm...fine" she said trying to wipe away the tiers from her eyes

Now that somepony could get a good look at her they could notice that she wasn't really a filly by a almost adult mare. But even she wasn't old enough not to be living with somepony

"I just wasn't watching where I was go-" she started before the colt started to pet her head and at that points she closed her eyes and leaned agents him

A couple of time Stormchaser could feel her leaned into him as he petted her after doing this he could fell her breathing goes back to normal as went your crying it speed up some, after which stormchaser stood back up and stood the grey one next to the white one "little miss ..." said Stormchaser as he paused for a moment then he facehoof "i am sorry but i forgot to introduce myself, My name is Stormchaser" he said now looking towards the grey one "what is your problem why was you crying, was you being bully also" said storm to her

Raynedrop nodded politely "raynedrop" she siad, then looking back down to the leathery-winged pegasus "they way you were running and how your acting makes it clear something's wrong, maybe, yes, you werent watchign whre you were going, but rather _why_ werent you watching?" she asked, a tiny smirk on ehr face "dont worry your in good company, I'm harassed all the time for what I am and what I do, I normally dont even try to make friends because they get teased too, I've even thought of..." she glanced off the side of the city "...bad things... because of it" she expained "so, is that what's wrong? she asked with a tiny smile, trying to reasure the other pony

"I'm Caly" the young bat pony said wiping her snout

"Ya those adults were being mean because I'm not a pegusi....and...because my parents are gone" she said one more tier forming in her eye

She then looked to Rayne "what's wrong with you?" She said

Stormchaser looked surprised that adults would do that not only to a kid but to an orphan race or not, Stormchaser clear his throat "if you won't mind guardian or a parental figure until you find some loving parents, i am myself a father so its not completely weird but still kinda weird, i wasn't really doing anything so i think i could try to help both of you with your bully problems" said Stormchaser

The mare sighed but still managed to smile at the mean question "I was born this way" she said "dont know what caused it, but it how I came into this world and how I'll leave it" she managed a fiant smile

But when the stallion spoke, Rayne looked at his strangely. Why would some completely random strange offter to take in a foal and help a 'freak' like herself... unless he had ulterior motives! Of course! This was jsut like in msot of her crime novels, this creep was preying on ponies that were hated and prejudiced against because nobody woudl miss them! If the two mares were lucky, he might jsut kill them brutally, if they were unlucky he might not kill then and simply beat or even rape them over and over and over untill they died from that!

Rayne quickly looked around for any guards, Buck! There were none, she had to get herself and this younger mare away from this creep as fast as possible and report him before he coudl claim any more victems! "Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure we can work things out, no need to trouble you after all!" she laughed a rather hollow and somewhat scared laugh as she grabbed the bat-pony and bolted like a bat out of hell "run! run fast!" she whispered to her, and even if the bat-pony didn't run, then rayne was going to drag her, she woudln't let any pony become a victem of a monster like that! Especially one who, like her, was being unfairly discriminated against!

((yeah, rayne has a wild immagination and due to it quite a bit of paranoia... >.<))

"Well I don't see anything wrong with you...but that may be because I'm color blind" Caly said before she was dragged off by the mare

"What the!?" She exclaimed as she almost landed on her face

When they got a ways away she managed to stop Rayne

"What are you doing" she asked

Stormchaser was busy think of a way to help the kids as they talked listening but not completely after they seem to be done. Ranye ran away dragging Caly behind her kinda funny but rude he figure they all was getting along fine but before they got to far he follow them yelling wait every so often he follow/chase them though the air him being an adult Pegasus and a fast flyer almost as fast as rainbow if he really try they won't get far away from him, beside that they most likely will either run into a dead end

((funny part is depending on when this is set during Rayne's story, she might actually be able to fly rings around storm - if it's "early on" then yeah, she's a useless flyer, but if it's just "comming home years later to visit" then, well... things changed))

"What you see is what I am, doesnt matter if your colourblind or not" said Rayne "colourless white fur, black mane and tail, and pink eyes like a laboratory mouse" she sighed "and so nearsighted I can barely even see my own nose without my glasses, not to mention if you look up 'nerd' in the dictionary you see a picture of me..." she sighed "and that stallion... nopony just starts offering to take in strange fillies unless they have ulterior motives, I've read a lot of crime novels, he's trying to kidnap us, probably turn us into... slaves... or kill us outright" she explained not wanting to 'corrupt' the foal's mind if she was not familair with twisted concepts like sex slaves...

"I'm currently staying with somepony how was just like him" annoyance in her eyes "and he hasn't hurt me. And as for your look to me all I see is black and white you could have been a tan mare with brown hair and orange eyes and I would see you as you are right now. And if he had wanted to foul nap us I have a way to have the lunar guard captain himself come get me"

The fillies was a bit faster then he thought they would be but he kept following them they are more likely get tried fast then him because it takes more work to run then fly and he was bearly getting a workout from this ((so your saying Rayne could fly circles around rainbow dash as i said early he is bearly slower then her if he really tryed, i have even made my own sonic rainboom for him which he doesn't do very often i call it a sonic stormboom

((oh, wow, didn't know you were in it to emmotionally destroy dash, well in a world like that probably not, she probably would have given up after she lost her claim to fame and become a very broken pony... and actually that woudl fit in well with this "plot" that I have going here actually...))

When Carley pulled away and yelled at rayne the mare sighed and hung her head "...I just didn't want to see you hurt..." she said, still not trusting that stallion, but realizing that now she'd screwed up again... "I'm sorry... I guess I need to remind myself what my life is... that it's not about saving ponies, it's not about helping others out, it's not about making friends... it's about being picked on and hiding away from everyone, it's about reading quietly in the broom closite of the library, it's about making sure I dont bring other ponies down by being too clsoe to them, like I did the only time I made friends..." she sighed, turning and taking to the skies once more, looking more and more like she really was thinking about ending it all now...

((no i said he was slower then her not faster and the sonic stormboom has to be preporm in a centain way if you don't do it right it can't be done if rainbow try if either she is brave or dumb enough to try anyway she could do it if you wanted me to i could change that so he did beat her as long it doesn't protray him as she sees him also again he is slower then her and the stormboom has to be done in a centain way or a no go, also thanks brave miss that also think its your turn))

Archived