(cloudsdale) Reminscing around... and being bullied... (OPEN)

Ashton

((no i said he was slower then her not faster and the sonic stormboom has to be preporm in a centain way if you don't do it right it can't be done if rainbow try if either she is brave or dumb enough to try anyway she could do it if you wanted me to i could change that so he did beat her as long it doesn't protray him as she sees him also again he is slower then her and the stormboom has to be done in a centain way or a no go, also thanks brave miss that also think its your turn))

((Doesnt matter if he's faster or not, he pulled off a rainboom, you'll see the fallout in-game from this, it's not pretty...))

((Also, Storm, People find it extremly annoying when you write like that: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoPunctuationPeriodand for those of us who are OCD it sends us into a rage...))

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((we are talking about how fast Storm can fly and now my horrible grammar yes i know Ash we are in multi Rps together and this is the first you meation it also can we get back to the Rp i highly doubt storm will ever have to fly that fast anyway))

((Oops I skipped that post sorry for stalling us))

"Hay it's fine you followed your gut it's just you should...calm down a little bit" Caly said to Rayne "where are we?"

((I think the word you rlooking for is "deserve"not "desire" --- either that or your character speaks in a haughty way))

Rayne sighed "no stranger would just blindly offer to take in a foal like that... it's sus...pic...ious..." her eyes nearly fell out of her head as she took a good look at the staiion "YOU!" she said, a fire seemingly ignighting in her eyes "Your the one who reuined my L-" she shook her head "Who ruined my Idol's life!" she said, correcting herself "Your the reason she's dead!"

((oh this is going to be fun *wicked grin*))

((no i missspell it wrong word sorry about the fun i think he means the RP and ash what did i say about making him seam like that i said don't stormchaser i play the closer to who i am really like in RL and i am not a bad guy. so insulting him is like insulting me which is rude, and yes i do get to attached to my OCs so what))

Stormchaser just stood there speechless first she ran away and then accused him of doing something he never even thought off, he tryed to find some words but couldn't he open as if he was going to say something but then close his mouth several times

((hey it's understandable. the first time I killed an OC (not in a mlp RP but a modern-fantasy RP) I literally cried over it))

"Take a look yourselves!" said rayne as she threw down a book with a cloud and tri-colored lightningbolt on the cover.

Inside it was actually a scrapbook, detailing the life of Rainbow Dash, starting with when the filly burst onto the racing scene as a foal, claiming to have pulled off a sonic rainboom, leading through several similar articles untill one about the best youg fliers content a few years ago where Dash did manage to pull off a rainboom and save the wonderbolt judges as well as another contestant, who easn't even named. Then the articles soon took a dark turn with one reporting on Stom performing a sonic rainboom as well, calling into question Dash's claims, a somewhat lopsided investigation had found a connection between Dash's rainbooms and Twilight Sparkle alwaysbeing present, and several witnesses saying they saw the unicorn/alicorn using magic at the time, whch lead to the conclusion that the rainbooms were fake, and even alligations that the BYF act of 'heroism' was staged since it had been seen that during the fall the 'seemingly distressed' contestant actually knocked the wonderbolts out herself, paving the way for the 'fake' rainboom and for dash to become a hero. The articles took even darker turns talking about investigations and even claims of several races being rigged in Dash's favor, slowly but surely destroying her reputation, as well as that of Twilight sparkle, with the alicorn finally being stripped of ehr princesshood and being banished from equestria (taking up asylum in the crystal empire with her brother and sister-in-law) while Dash ended up serving jailtime for the suppsoedly "rigged" contests and for supposedly purposefully putting the wonderbolts in danger to stage saving them. The final article was about Dash's dissapearance and subsequently the discovery of blood and cyan feathers along with multicolored mane and tail hair outside the den of a morray eal, a species dash was known to antagonize. The location and postion of the mess lead authorities to deem it wasn't an accident but intentional suicide, though of a very unusual nature... the book ended with a notice that there would be no burial for  Dash and what little remains of hers were destroyed isntead.

Rayne had tears comming from her eyes "The look on the face of my... of her friends, and of Scootaloo and the CMC... it was too much, Dash was turned from a hero into avillian because of what happened... now she's gone... and nobody even mourned her passing..."

((for reference: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DisasterDominoes))

Stormchaser was at lost for words because that was an accident, but he had to say something after thinking for a moment "now that was an unintended i had nothing to do with her death, yea i did a sonic STORMBOOM, not a sonic rainboom but it was a normal race between friends but somehow it got intense really fast i thought she was going to it when i accidently took my eyes off the race i ran into a Thundercloud by accident and then it happen me doing the stormboom attached alot of attention, when i turned to look she was way behind not doing anything but trying to gain speed but by the time i notice it was to late, ponies began to wonder why Rainbow wasn't doing it and then all that happen. and for you info Rayne i did mourn her when i heard the news but all of that was an accident none of it was my fault" said stormchaser defending himself

"When a pony your racing crashes headfirst into a thunderhead you slow down to make sure they're ok! I was worried about you!" exclaimed rayne, her eyes showing she as more than a little distraught about all this...

Rayne closed her eyes "Making sure your friends and teammates are safe is a hallmark of loyalty..." she said "...and being loyal cost me everything..." she was still shaking a little

Archived