mlp dungeons and dragons. ( OOC/ Discussion)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok two things 1.why a two handed hammer? just wondering i will most likely get rid of it for something better anyway.______ 2.there is no heavy leather armor leather armor is light armor not heavy, that is why is is classified as a light and not a heavy, it is good at stopping attacks but light enough to let you move quickly

I can awnser 2. Heavy leather armor is extream lye thick leather almost like wearing 2 or 3 leather armors but in one thing making it heavy and more durible

Thanks Brave for explaining the armor. The starting weapons are lower quality but can be improved or replaced later. And yes I know its called a war hammer. :P

I find a posting order will tend make the rp freeze while everyone waits on someone.

How about this idea. 

We make a order, but if lets say two days pasts without that person posting, unless they say previously they will be away for those days, we skip them for that day, and hope they get back soon?

k as soon as i can get on my good posting device also i would think a fighter aka a knight would have the same speed stat as a barbarian their is alot that goes into determine the speed stat let's say everypony base speed is 6 without armor what kind of armor is everypony wearing i am wearing leather armor or heavy leather armor according to puzzle, i believe shield is wearing a heavy armor Chainmail,Scale Armor or Plate Armor and RDD is most likely wearing sometype of light armor

hi

i see you guys put the real rp as closed but i was hoping you can let me in i made an app specifically for a character to help round out your party

here it is

Name: statica oculto

Species: unicorn

Role: wizard/ healer

Brief history: Statica was born to a unicorn housewife mother and a earth father; who was a former warrior, in a poor area. Somehow Statica had particularly strong ties with magic and showed lots of potential. She quickly earned a cutie mark of a pony skull with a blast around it (a sugar skull like they have in day of the dead) it represents her ability to quickly learn magic and use it. Statica despite her young age quickly helped her village rise to power. Healing the sick and helping the earth ponies to create more food. However she quickly exhausted all the ways she could learn magic naturally and all the books and teachers nearby. Once her village and her family were ready Statica set forth to learn new skills and to help better grasp magic.

Statica is in the process of slowly making her way to canerlot in the hopes that she will be able to learn from the academies and perhaps even the princess herself.

Statica is somewhat cold. Trying to focus on her task above all. But she does have a strong loyalties to family and will hope those in need. Statica is still young and in her village she was bound by her obligation to help thus she has a somewhat stunted personality; and many people compare her to a teenager who has not yet sen the world and discovered there true selfs.

Preferred weapons: Statica is not much of a weapon user.

However before she left her father taught her how to properly use a shield. Statica is very effective with a small light shield such a s a buckler and uses it in along side her magic.

Statica is learned how to use a whip very well. As a light but powerful weapon it serves her well and she can use it to ensnare enemies and help her climb objects.

But above all Statica uses her horn as a weapon blasting foes with magic and keeping allies healthy.

Special powers/abilities:

Specials

La ola Blanca- a healing spell that treats minor injuries but dispels anything negative off of a ally.

El mundo real- when performing a perception check Statica can boost her perception as per draining her health. So the more perception she gets the more health she loses.

Energia escudo- a spell that proects objects (armor, ponies, anything but herself) from magic and other energy based attacks. Will level up with her.

Potencia medica- a great healing spell that heals wounds but not ailments. Is still growing in power along with her, as of now it can’t save someone who is about to die or lost limbs; and sometimes deeper wounds require multiple spells

Energia chupar- With a touch from her hoof Statica drains the energy from the target. Making them tired or even if she has time enough to make them fall asleep. Can alseep be used on restless allies or to calm people down.

Viento- a spell that protects herself and others form lethal falls. Requires a few seconds of wind up and is best activated in an area where you think you may fall.

Normal spells

Teleport

Magic missile

Levitate

Magic lantern (makes a light)

Force field

Other

Clothing

Wears a light red dress and a wide brimmed sombero. Along with some study boots that reach up to her knees.

Appearance

Statica is rather tall for a mare. And has a slender but toned body. Her mane and tail are yellow and her body is dark grey

Archived