Assassins Creed Syndicate

I am going to be starting a role play about the upcoming game Assassins Creed Syndicate that takes place in London, 1868. For more context, you can watch the trailer and some gameplay on YouTube ( Reccomended, it is AMAZING. ) To sign up, all you have to do is say what character you're playing as and give a link to your character sheet or create it here. This is human, btw. Here's the link http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20972-assassins-creed-syndicate-feel-free-to-join/

I'll join this. I'll have to make the sheet later though, I'm going to be a bit busy pretty soon. One question, are we playing human versions of the characters or anthro versions. To me anthro means they can walk on two feet/hooves and have hands, but otherwise are the same as their pony form, aside from perhaps the height and wearing clothes.

Name: Shepard

Appearance: He is slightly taller than an average male his age, with a well-muscled and well-toned body. His hair is black and medium length, reaching almost his shoulders. He wears unassuming black clothing to help him blend in.

Personality: He is generally nice to his allies, at least 'verbally'. He tends to be critical and analyze things as he sees them happen. He is very disciplined from his training, and though he is mute, he is not afraid to tell it like it is, so to say.

Fighting style: He tends to go for hand-to-hand battles, as he knows many different ways to fight like that. As such, he fights with a mix of different styles.

(Is that enough, or should I add something else?)

That's awesome! I'll make mine

Name : Daniel

Appearance : He's the normal height of males his age, skinny, and has the average muscle for his age. He has a pale skin colour, light blue eyes and dark hair that goes down to his ears. He wears dark brown clothing to blend in, and a black top hat.

Personality : He's kind and cocky to the people on his 'good side,' and to people on his 'bad side,' he's still--- completely cocky and rude. He constantly jokes about serious things at serious times, and constantly messes around with his prey before he kills them.

Fighting Style : He tends to go for the sneaky 'stalking you on top of buildings and making jokes about your body and/or skills' type of style, but when caught, he uses his gun and throwing knives a lot. He also toys around with alone prey.

• 3 weeks later...

This rp looks fun.

Name: Phillen DeBlank

Appearance: Phillen is taller than average people and is bigger muscle wise. He wears the default white robe, but with the sleeves removed to show off his tattoos. He covers most of his face because of the scars he as collected from countless battles.

Personality: he is intimidating but headstrong often taking on large groups of enemies. His joy for the kill is almost demonic.

Fighting style: he likes to use his brass knuckles or he will disarm his foes with his hookblade just to kill them with their own weapon. He also likes to make bombs and trip-mines

Archived