Star Wars Interest Check

Alright, normally when i throw these i have them as a sort of a merc style thing. Though im going with a new idea for a Star Wars roleplay.

We will be anthro. No wings/horns. It will be based during the Clone War. The max amount of people allowed in, will be five. We will be one squad. All five of us will be fresh out of training, basically Shinies.. No one is allowed to be a Jedi. Sorry. 

The idea is that we are a squad of shinies who finish their training after the first battle of geneosis. As we are only shinies, none of us have command of the squad. At least not straight away. For the first parts, a NPC will be the squad Sarge.  Now, i could go into detail right now, but before i type it up i want to know if their is at least two people who would be interested in doing this kind of Rp. 

Oh, and as always, i don't care if your not the best at Roleplaying, i don't care if you guys can't do detailed posts. Your still welcome here :)  

Alright! Full house. A old friend said he might be joining. 

Oh, and just a small request. I know that posting quality doesn't really matter, but preferably could you guys refrain from basically saying 'She shoots at target, hitting it'. It just helps the rp survive longer :)

Anyway, i shall write up a OOC forum later today. 

Archived