Dungeons and ponies! (closed)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Auto correct strikes again; lol. but good way to play it off lets just start the order up after me like normal)

statica could help but let out a small smile at the drunken stallions antics. She gave a slight dirty look to storm but then back to the stallion as she took another sip of soup

"Your an old .... But not to old. But you have weary eyes you must have been thru a lot; and because of that you sometimes lash out. I don't know what happened to you but I am sorry" she said as she put a hog on his chest

"Energia chupar" she whispered as she slowly drained a bit of energy from him just enough for him to relax and calm down

Brave would soon feel a rather nice, warm calming sensation flow then him at her touch

"It was quite recently actualy" brave said before she said those last two words

Brave recognized the enchantment but knew it was more for healing then harm so he didn't try to get himself riled up

Although he gave her a small glare "next time ask" he said thinking she would know what he was talking about

Then the door flew open instantly putting brave on the defensive again

He saw the arrow and pulled his shield out and rushed to the injured man "what happened?" Brave asked almost to him

((horrible speller and auto correct is a...mean person so sorry if something is misspelled at any point in time))

Statica’s eyes widened at what Brave said. She was about to say something when the wounded stallion broke in.

Statica gasped! She jumped off her stool and immediately ran up to him cradling his head in her lap.  Looking over his wounds; she closed her eyes and whispered her spell

Her horn glowed very brightly; lighting up the room. She was focusing all her effort at healing him; or at least extending his life as much as she could.

Stormchaser was busy looking for a job picking up one now and then just to put it back "why isn't there anything really challenging" he said to himself, when all of a sudden the door flew open him and his instincts he turned around quickly and he saw a wounded stillion which two others by him. he couldn't really see so he got closer when he could see "bandits" was all he said as he walked around and out the door to look for them but not going far out basically pacing back and front like he was waiting for somepony.

The man was sweating. He was mumbling something but its hardly audible. "Changelings... my family... followed me..." as soon Statica's spells took effect he passed out.

Outside a stallion approached Storm. He was about the same height as Storm. As the figure stood there more shadows appeared behind him.

Brave pulled his sword out and readied his shield after the man said changelings

Then he saw figures on the other side of storm

"Just my luck" he said bitterly

The mare looked about; her face shown heavy concern and worry. she took a deep breath and forced as much healing into her horn as possible and dragged the wounded stallion into the bar she brought him to the bar tenders "we are in trouble. stay here and take care of him; I will deal with these!" she shouted loudly but calmly; in control of the situation.  Statica gently settled the stallion and with her magic placed her sombero back on her head.

She walked straight out the door taking her whip out with a CRACK!and went out into the darkness.

Statica looked around someone was approaching the stallion she had met earlier. but there were plenty more behind him

Statica waited behind him and storm. she hopped that this could end without someone getting hurt. but she also hopped that the stallions talked long enough for her to recover enough magic to fire some magic missiles into the crowd.

she focused on her breathing recovering more and more magical energy with each breath waiting to spring into action

Storm knew by just looking that this is the leader of these changeling, "ok, i am going to give you a chance before i kick all of your plots, i am not somepony to mess with, so you can leave peacefully or fight me and my friends" said storm pointing to the ponies by him "so take your pick" storm finish after which he hit a nearby barrel breaking it to pieces like it was nothing

(I talked to RDD but I don't think they know the new order, Braveshield then auger then storm then rdd. So I'm going to post then we can continue with this order.)

There was 20 figures total. One of the changelings charged Storm. As the creature charged forward it began to change into a bull. The rest of the changelings followed the bull.

Brave set his shield on his shoulder and charged the bull from the side hoping to hit its head to sideswipe it

He didn't yell cause he wanted it to be as much of a surprise as possible

Statica jumped back at the changing bull. she saw the 2 stallions worked together to beat it. so Statica then focused on the crowd. she wasn't back at full magical power but she had enough to do some crowd control with magic missiles.

Static took a deep breath And fired 5 powerful blasts from her horn. she put extra effort into making sure they tract there targets and would explode with wide explosive damage to spread to the many foes; as opposed to the missile doing lots of damage to a single target.

one by one her horn burst the spells her head recoiling a bit. she aimed into the crowd of charging bulls spreading out her shots to hit all of them. 

when she was done she was out of magical energy for now and would need a few moments to recover enough to a good spell like the magic missile again. 

she cracked her whip taking advantage of its long length and whipping the crowd more to scare them back than anything. she jumped back

"the door way! use it to fight them one by one!" she shouted to the stallions in the hopes that they realized what static thought would make the fight more survivable

(So I talked to Rdd and his character is going to be inactive for a while until he is able to post with no issues)

The magic missiles flew into the crowd but only 2 of the 5 found their mark taking out 5 in total. The bull saw Braveshield charge and knocked him into a group of 4 changelings that surrounded him instantly. The bull was caught by storm but pushed him back 5 feet through the mud.

Brave saw the bulls head turn

"Oh fu-"

Then pain erupted in his shoulder where his shield at taken the hit

Before his brain griped on where he was he saw the changelings swarm him

He was able to hit a few because of how crowded the space around him got but it quickly got too much and he started to just kick and us his shield to bash them away

The pain in his shoulder hurting with each thrust forward

Statica let out a breath of relief seeing that she had actually managed to thin the heard. she was surprised she had actually taken them out seeing how she watered down the power for more area of effect. she supposed the changelings must retain there original fortitude despite there change- but this was only a guess on her part. 

now she had more important things to worry about as her allies were in danger! she looked to the right and saw one was getting pushed back; what would one expect? no matter how strong you are?

the other was surrounded. Statica Truly wanted to leave the other to suffer with his choice and because he had basically insulted her earlier ... but this is not how the mare was raised.

the mare took a deep breath she was out of magic for the next few minutes but she still had her wits and her whip! she ran by the bull fighting Storm and gave him a strong Lash right on the plot! Statica didn't wait; it was all the help she would give hopefully it was enough to distract or stun the changling. 

Static then ran to the Stallion she was speaking to earlier. she looked about as she ran forward and came behind one of the changelings surrounding him. 

taking a second to prepare a knot she threw the whip over a changeling's throat and pulled making a choking collar. She pulled hard trying to knock the changing over or at least choke it out. 

Statica hoped the stallion would notice this and take advantage of the opening she was trying to make and over power the choking changling and get out of the circle.

Storm was about to headbut the bull changeling when the wizard use a whip on it when the bull districted. sure he properly can't pick up the bull without a better stance which would be hard to get into but he had a better idea, storm got alot of his strength and started to spin the bull and himself around in a whirlwind type motion ((think about mario grabbing bowser tail and spinning him)) starting off slow but slowly picking up speed when he got to the speed he attempt to aim for the group of changeling hoping his friends could dodge the bull

As brave was about to kick anouther one he noticed the end of a whip around its neck as it tried to pull it off

(Perfect) he thought using whatever was behind him to push his way through the changeling

He rolled and turned around waiting for the next changeling to attack him just in time to see the bull blast right through the cluster like it was a bowling ball knocking over pins

The changelings began to regroup. Their numbers had dwindled for 20 to a miniscule 4 uninjured changelings. Two of them cut their losses and transformed into birds and started to fly away. The other 2 began casting two different spells in a desperate attempt kill the group. One spell was a wind spell designed to suck in enemies the other was a self destruction spell that incinerates everything in a 5 foot radius but has to be channeled for a long time.

Archived