Dungeons and ponies! (closed)

"woah Woah WOAH!" Brave exclaimed as he began sliding towards the two changelings

He didn't know what they're plan was but getting closer to them was the creatures goa so It was not good

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Statica felt the massive wind pushing her around! She whooped a nearby tree and tied it around her belt anchoring herself down. She gave a quick thank that her dress was so wet that it didn't flop around and preserved her modesty.

She thought for a moment and realized she had nothing to counter a weather spell! In fact she had only ever met Pegasus who could do manipulate weather like that. It was truly an alien situation for her! But she did recognize the changeling channeling destructive energy rather dangerously!

Statica could possibly fire more magic missiles but her aim would be off from all the wind! She quickly figured out a strategy she took a deep breath and gripped her whip tight

She teleported on top of the changeling that was doing the wind spell wrap pinger her arms around its neck in a tight chokehold and shouted "chupar!" And began to drain the changeling of it energy and magic In an attempt to stop the spell

As Storm started to get pushed around the he turned around and started to make some wind to counter the changelings when the wizard jump onto the changeling he turned his attention the other one and he did an upward swing to lanch it into the air

Statica successfully stopped the vortex spell in time for Storm to knock the other changeling casting the self destruction spell out of range. The changeling detonated prematurely causing a giant pillar of fire appear where he landed. The only changeling left was struggling to escape but was unable to transform because of Staica's absorption spell.

Statica had held the spell she felt it slowly draining the changing forcing it to turn off its spell and eventually submit as she got on top of it, 

Statica pulled out her whip and quickly bound it up. 

"no more death!" she said sternly "not unless we have too!" Static despised killing even if it had its purpose it was something she never wanted to do.

she looked up to brave and nodded she then pulled on the whip tightening it 

"talk! tell us why you did this!"

The changeling looked at the group. "If you think I'll talk, your crazy." He said. "Just give me the renegade and I'll make sure my two friends who got away don't return with reinforcements."

Statica releases the tension on the whip 

she considers actually letting storm take a go at the beast beneath her. 

but she takes a deep breath and gets a better idea. 

she give the end of the whip to brave and says "here find out what you can. do as you please with him. i trust you. I will go seek to the one who started this."

she goes inside taking off her hat following a blood trail to the wounded pony who started this all. 

Statica wanted this all to end she wanted to take off her wet clothes finish her food and get some sleep. but she had work to do! and she wouldn't let herself rest till it was done!

she approached the pony 

The changeling began to try and escape from Brave as soon as the other two went inside.

Inside the stallion was receiving medical attention when he noticed the two ponies approach. "Are they gone?"

Brave droped the whip and pushed the changeling on his chest on the ground as soon as he tried to escape

He then stomped on his ankle as hard as he could and pushed his face into the ground

"I asked you a question" he said thru gritted teeth next to its ear

The changeling grunted as he was pushed into the mud. "He's a lose end."

The stallion started sweating nervously. Obviously trying to avoid the question he asked "your not going to turn me over are you?"

Storm got a bit closer "i always fine it easyier to get ponies to talk if you treken to kill them, just say the word and i can do this my way" said storm to Statica while giving the pony on the ground a look to show him he was serious

The stallion looked at Statica then sighed closing his eyes. When he looked back to her his eyes had changed into changeling eyes. "I need to deliver a message."

The changeling started to squirm as Brave set his hoof on his ankle. "He's a traitor to the changelings and must be brought before the queen."

Brave sigh but didn't drop his guard

"Of corse it's chrysalis, why wouldn't it be?" Brave asked rhetorically

He then turned his head to the sky for a few seconds be fore looked back at the changeling

(So....I'm outside alone with a changeling in the rain.....well it's not as bad as last week) he thought to himself trying to stay optimistic

Archived