Perhaps this'll get a little more noticed here.

Alright, so here's the general gist of things. This RP is set in the future, and equestrians are finally exploring the stars. One planet, dubbed Alpha Centaur-E, orbits the Star Alpha Centaur and is showing life-sustaining signs. A small(ish) crew is put together to be cryogenically frozen and sent to the distant planet on a mission of discovery, documentation, and adventure.

I haven't really come up with all of the details yet, but I can promise there will be centaurs.  ;)  So, here's an application form:

Name: Pretty self explanatory

Species: Perhaps you want to be something new on Alpha Centaur-E, or one of the many species inhabiting Equestria. I'll leave that up to you, just know if you pick an Alpha Centaur-E species you may have to wait a while.

Gender: You know. Male, Female, Asexual, Some kind of freaky third sex, IDK.

Age: For circumstances sake, convert Alpha Centaur-E years into Equestria years   :razz:

Description: What does your character look like. Third eye? Better put that down. Cutie Mark? Maybe.......

Personality: You know, that stuff that we can't see.

Other: I'm probably forgetting about something, so this is where you show your superior intelligence that makes others bow down to you and you alone. Or, you know, bonus stuff.

And that should be that. I can't wait to see the applications just flooding this thread like molasses.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't jumped on here much recently. Yeah, I could still do this, if you're interested. Anyway, the app looks pretty good. I see that Stormchaser wants to go down in history, so that could be a good enough reason for him to be on board. Of course, we'd need more people before we start, so I don't know how long it'd take.

Hi!  Feel free to put Agile down for this...his app is also in my signature.  He's trained to protect and defend, in case you need someone with ability to work weapons and to secure the crew.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright guys, I got it up! Journey to Alpha Centaur-E (Sign up in OOC)

I figure until everyone has posted at least once we can post freely to interact, but once the RP gets going let's try to have a posting order so no one gets left behind.  :)

Uhhh, alright. Yeah, Dabom I need to know a bit about your character, and stormchaser:

You won't be able to enter the game until the ship arrives at Alpha Centaur-E; Not only will you need to think up your character, but if you're young enough family and backstory as well; if you are going to play a Centaur, just know that they're kind of a tribal people. That's about all I can think of for right now.

Name: Livewire

Species: Unicorn

Description: Livewire has a Neon blue coat and a similar neon blue mane. However her mane is brighter. Her eyes are a electric blue and have a slight glow to them. Her cutie mark is that of a bright neon green lightning bolt with plants behind it for her talent of growing plants with her magic.

Personality: Livewire is a lively and happy unicorn mare. She is always trying to make new friends and learn new things. Livewire cannot talk sadly but she has the magical capability to make letters or use her forehoof computer to type messages into talk. She does have a frown to violence. She doesn't like fighting and likes to try to work things out instead.

Archived