Getting to know love. (Ask to join)

BassClef

"Well, I can get you to the library, if you'd like!" Dawn said, suddenly hiding his face from a curious pony that walked by, nearly recognizing him. "That is, if I don't attract too much attention. What feeling are you trying to learn, exactly?"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honey Bee's face lit up with joy. Somepony actually wants to know what he's learning. "Well, this might sound cheesy, but I'm learning about love. Its said, robots can't feel love. I wanna see if that's true. I mean, its just a feeling right?"

Star wind was on a walk to the library to check out a book about stars.When she notice a weird pony trying to hide from somepony as she got close it looks like he was talking to a toy or something, curiosity getting the better of her she walked up to the pony ignoring the toy for now because it might have been her mind playing a trick, toys can't talk. "hello are u ok?" asked Starwind to the pony ((ok don't know if either of your read Starwind app or not but i will give you a quick rundown name Starwind, age around cmc age so 10 or younger i think, Cutie mark none, looks like my profile pic. also now that i posted please kinda slow down some it is hard to get on sometimes so i don't get left behind also on the weekdays i have a job that goes from 9:00 am to around this time that i do so i won't be able to post during between those times))

Honey looked at this little filly. How rude! She just interrupted his conversation. "Umm... Excuse me... I was talking with him. Sorry." He tryed using the calmest voice he could, but he did show little signs of annoyance. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but its very rude to interrupt somepony when they are engaged in conversation. My understanding of pony culture is perfect, so I don't think that's wrong..."

Starwind got started by the new voice she jumped a little, she turn around to look for the source but nopony was around expect for this toy. she got a bit closer to look at it and saw it was more robotic then plastic "oh i am sorry, i just thought you was a toy instead of a robot because from a distance you look like a toy, and i never see a robot like you" said Starwind to it

"He's quite something." Dawn said to the little filly. He seemed to show much more patience than the robot did. "So... you're learning about love, huh?" He shook his head. "Sorry, but I don't think a book from the library can make you understand it... To be quite frank, I don't really know much about it myself." He admitted. "But I'd love to help you out wherever I can."

"Really? I was told that a library was the best place to learn things! Its where I learned ev- wait.. I was mistaken for a toy? Well... I could see how that's possible, really..." He shrugged. He was disappointed about the library thing, but also a little glad he didn't have to make the trip and find that himself.

Starwind heard the stallion talking and turn to face him "love huh", Starwind grew quiet for a bit turning towards the robot "well if it helps any i know there are at least two types of love i know the first is between a parents and their kids and the second is like between like a mom and dad or somepony like that, and yes the library is a great way to learn things but things like feeling are hard to find because it a feeling and hard to explain. If you want i was on my way to the library and you can come along if you want" said starwind with a smile because she likes to help in anyway if she can 

"Well... I can still try the library... It won't do me any harm to-" just then, there is a WHOOSH of steam. The steam comes from out Honey's nostrils. This makes Honey look distressed, he looked at the two fleshy ponies at him and asks: "Can we... Go get some water please? I'm almost out..."

"Oh!" Dawn said as he watched the steam pour out of Honey's nostrils. "Of course! My house isn't too far away, I'll get you some water there." He pointed off in the other direction and began walking. "If I may ask, why is it that you need water?"

"Well, if you didn't notice by the brass plating on my body, and the ticking gears, I am a steampunk robot. This means, I run on water. If my water is too low, I will not function right and most of the time I over heat." Honey explained. All the while, the gears in his head ticked louder and steam slowly poured out his nose.

"That makes sense." Dawn said, turning a corner. His house was just down this street, and he could already see the familiar wooden door that served as the entrance to the three-story mansion. He definitely was not proud to have a large house, as he feared it made him look selfish... despite the millions of bits he donates to charity. He used his house key to open the front door and allowed them inside. "Here we are, make yourselves at home." He said, before trotting off into the kitchen. He pulled out a large five gallon bucket from one of the closets and began to fill it up. "How much water do you need, exactly?" He asked.

Starwind followed them when they got to the mansion she grasp because she never been this close to one of been inside one, yet she was going into one now the other stallion said to make themselves at home Starwind nodded to him and after she got inside she just started to explore the mansion, going to room to room looking at everything and everywhere

Honey bee followed Dawn, his eyes scanned the entire area with wonder. "Oh, uhh... I take about three gallons of water. The refill is located behind my left ear. But, be careful! Pour too fast and I explode!" He said this jokingly of course and chuckled a bit. "But really, don't pour to fast... You may not know, but it really hurts!"

"Oh!" Dawn said, chuckling awkwardly at the small joke. He turned the water off once it was about halfway full, and carried it towards Honey. He noticed that Star running off and exploring, and began to get a little worried. "Be careful! I have a lot of music projects I'm working on!" He called. "Pretty soon, I'll be releasing my fourth album. Almost everyone in Equestria has been bothering me over it." He explained with a small chuckle. "Now, how do I...?" He asked, studying the spot behind Honey's left ear.

(You said Rose needed to repair that thing. You can knock on the door and ask for parts?)

"Ah, there should be a hatch you open. Pour the water in through there, remembering to be slow about it, please PLEASE be slow about it!"

Starwind was almost done looking around the downstairs when she heard the door being knock on "i got it!" Yelled Starwind to them she when to the door and opened it up. she poked her head out the door when she opend it "yes" asked Starwind

Archived