Never Ending Nightmare(OOC)

Link to the RP: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21079-never-ending-nightmare/

First will be the rules you must follow if you are to participate:

1. You wake up, but have no memory of what happened just your name and talent.

2. Your equipment is gone, this will range from weapons, clothes, your amulets, whatever you were wearing is gone, and you must locate it again. 

3. Tainted will be the villain of this rp, i will have her try and manipulate the players thoughts, but only by omission. That's just one way she could get you, the next is if you fall victim to an illusion spell, and finally the last; If you fail to locate the books in time you lose.

4. You have to wait your turn to post, i will go in order that you requested to join in the oOC, so if you posted first, then it's your move. After that it keeps rotating in that order, do not break it. Make sure to keep count of each other's posts so one does not go out of turn.

5. And finally, the last rule: do not in any way or form Metaplay, powerplay, or abuse another member of the rp. You have three strikes, lose all of them and you're out and we have to wait until a new player requests to join.

6. And finally, Do not ever try to correct a player inside the RP, if you wish to, then please take it to PM or the OOC. Thank you.

You find yourself entering into a world you have never seen, your dreams were once of colorful Ponyville; But what sits in front of you now, is a desolate Ponyville, looking around; you can see the town hall, beyond repair. turning your gaze to area ahead, you finds all the towns ponies lying on the ground asleep; upon closer inspection, the ponies seem to be having nightmares.

Every thing around you is in ruins, you wonder who could have done this. But among the ruined structures, something else catches your attention; the town library. You look inside and see nothing but pitch blackness, the once beautiful tree which houses it now seems to be rotting away; as if time has taken its toll. Going inside, you find everything, the scrolls, books and maps scattered across the floor; as if a storm had come and ravaged everything inside. 

But in the center of the room is a table with four books, each colored and with a symbol of the elements. Looking them over you can see each has an ancient text in them, it was long thought forgotten; but it reads:

"With fire shall the cities burn, with the earth shall all civilization crumble, with the water shall the oceans rise and drown out the screams; and with the wind shall the voices be carried for eternity." Such a thing couldn't be possible, could it? The images of these events race through your mind as you try and piece it together. As you do, you can't help think if this was somehow planned; as if somepony made all this happen. 

Player slots 

1. CandyStar

2. BraveShield

3. stormchaser1991

4. AlextheAngel

Villain: http://www.canterlot.com/topic/21049-darktainted-mist/

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will use Iron Aurora, one of my other oc's, She's a spellsword, a pony who can summon a sword to wield, and also use magic to defend herself.

Here's her picture: http://img05.deviantart.net/8a3e/i/2015/174/1/d/iron_aurora_3d_model_final_version__by_dcdavid28-d8ua5a7.png

yea i want to join this, i was thinking as Starwind her app if you want it is in the signature also how many ponies r u going to wait for and are you going to actually make another one for the RP or r we going to do it in this one

Alright, but there's a problem seeing your character's page, it doesn't exist. :shock:

I would like to join this. I have an angel character that I would like to see in a situation like this, if it's all right. Don't worry, he's not overpowered or anything. :)

Okay, i'll add you to the player slot.

Just a friendly Rp-er here. Don't forget to post your OOC threads to the OCC Discussion subfourms. 

On a side note, I might be interested in this.

If you want an explanation, i could always pm you more details.

no she exist if you go to the search bar and type her name starwind it will bring it to you that link is just dead for some reason, i also can't copy and paste the link on my mobile device which is what i am using and can't get to another one to do it so i don't know if somepony else can do it for me?

no she exist if you go to the search bar and type her name starwind it will bring it to you that link is just dead for some reason, i also can't copy and paste the link on my mobile device which is what i am using and can't get to another one to do it so i don't know if somepony else can do it for me?

Ohh, okay, i'll give it a look then ^_^

alex do you think you can get that link for me?

The link for his or yours?

did you have to highlight her name every time it comes up? And also once i get into character with Tainted, i can really get into it. i'll be running two characters, the villain and Iron aurora. So what did you think of dark/tainted Mist?

Archived